over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The death of my father today really has me thinking

Beentheredonedat

Registered
I got word a few hours ago that my father has passed. We weren't close but it shook me for many reasons. I won't get into that here but I will get into one that relates to this life style we love. My father found out around the age of 30 that he had severe uncontrolled diabetes and serious Peripheral Vascular Disease and almost 100% blockages in his leg. Symptoms were there for a while but he ignored them until one day he got home from work and his feet were in so much pain his mother had to take his work boots off and his feet were purple. She was a nurse and took him striaght into the ER realizing something was seriously wrong. He was a heavy rec drug abuser, smoker and drinker most of his life, which I am sure sped up the progression of his disease. He ended up with 30+ operations, double leg amputations, gortex graphs and filters in what was led to his legs to stop clots from hitting his heart or lungs. He was not tested for factor 5 that I know of but I am getting tested on the 1st open appt with my Hematologist. I also see an Endo for TRT and she keeps track of my HbA1c and blood sugars, all of which are fine. It scares me that he, his mother and sister all passed in their 50's. My dad was 51 in Sept. I'm now almost 30 and at the age where he started down hill. I use steroids and am now much more aware about the potential for them To exacerbate a pre existing condition or heredity. The simple fact that TRT can cause clotting now bothers me. I am going to do everything in my power to ensure I break the cycle. Just a little heads up. Maybe look at your history as a predictor of your future.

sorry for your lose. genetics are a bitch. we inherit all the good and bad health issues from our family. It is a very good thing to reflect on what you are doing in your life. High test levels for long periods of time is not healthy. the impact on cholesterol levels is a fact that can lead to heart disease..the leading cause of death in the USA. The estrogen component is a double edged sword. you if control it with a AI your lipids take a big hit. If you don't, the high estrogen will bring upon many negative things (gyno, acne etc etc). TRT is still very new in it's implementation. it hasn't stood the test of time. no pun intended. When estrogen replacement came about for women it was the cure for menopause. It is no longer so commonly prescribed because of the link to strokes and cancer in women. in the future when people start dying from trt it will be linked to certain diseases and it will NOT be prescribed so readily like it is now. people don't take trt to restore test levels, they take it for performance enhancement...with test levels 1000, 1500 or even higher. Real trt would put a 40 year old man at about 450. but no, they want numbers over 1,000. This is a dangerous game to play as AI will be needed or neglected resulting in problems.

be safe.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Thats good it got you thinking about your health though

Very sorry for your loss bro. Please keep us updated on your status and testing as it may help some of the rest of us learn as well. Keep your head up.

Thanks y'all. I'll keep everything up to date as I get it in. The factor 5 clotting gene is what I'm most concerned with at the present moment. I just had labs and a physical and chest x-ray recently that all checked out. God is good.

God is good my friend. I am sorry for your loss but I thank you for your post. Ive been thinking about similar things a lot lately, being 33 and having played w the sauce on and off hard over the past 13 years, a lot w rec drugs, I am now getting pretty concerned for my health. Keep ur head up bud.

Even if you weren't close, I know it's hard. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss, Bro. I wasnt close to my dad either but when he died I did reflect a lot on the past.

You have my condolences regarding the loss of your father!

I'm glad you're intelligent enough to look after your health!! Keep us posted.

Condolences brother. Just the fact that you're aware of your family genetics and the possible implication of steroid usage makes you a better prepared person. As long as you take these risks seriously and get your check ups on timely manner, I don't foresee your lifestyle ensuring the outcome your father experienced.

Sry to hear about your father passing. Stay strong, keep your head up. Get tested.

Thank you everyone. It's weird that a death makes one reflect so much on life. I don't blast nearly as hard now and don't plan too. I deny a spot in my life for Tren, even tho I loved it. I stay under 4 wks on Orals and blast no longer than 8-10 wks before cruising or switching compounds. Right now I'm on 500mg Test 600mg Deca and 50mg/day Oral Winstrol. Mainly to control Prolactin/Progesterone issues with Deca. I also donate blood on a regular basis and rarely let my HCT travel above 44 or HGB above 15. I also take my daily Aspirin for anti-coagulant properties. I take Lisinopril to control BP and Flush Niacin for HDL/cholesterol support. So I try to cover my basis as best I can.

Sorry for your lost even if u were not close it still hits u inside.u lost ur dad.real sorry friend

Sorry for your loss. My moms dad had 3 heart attacks by his early 30's. Im 39 and don't think about it. She has always tried to scare me with that crap. I don't buy into it and hopefully you don't have anything like what your dad had. Don't worry about something that isn't pressing. Take your precautions to feel secure and live like you want to. Best of thoughts for you and yours tonight!

sorry to hear that dude. im 34 and starting to calm down on the physique stuff lol.

Sorry for your loss. I have same genetics. My trt keeps my blood glucose in the good range and a1c was 5.3. Moderation and healthy lifestyle is the key. Only worry about things you can control

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws