over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Deca-Durabolin love thread

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
I love this compund. i avoided it my first 2 or 3 years in the game and have used it very consistently ever since.

It makes me feel great, healthy. The muscle fullness is fantastic. It stacks great with different orals. My favorite 2 are dbol and winny.

The first time I used it....it moved my body's calibrated weight up about 20lbs. These days it only recreates that size....reinflates perhaps.

I see so much love for tren....to each there own. If I'm about to start a cycle of Deca, I'm one excited guy.

i don't seem to have prolactin issues. i once got deca dick but it was probably estrogen related in retrospect. Or.....I developed a tolerence to it.

If you love Deca too...chime in. What products did you enjoy?

I hope I can say the same. 3 weeks in to my first run with it, and I'm certainly looking forward to the fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Deca is my favourite aas for bulking. It's a forgotten gem by many due to all the deca dick talk. I think it compliments most cycles and brings numerous benefits. Although some guys are definitely sensitive to the sexual side effects.

Last edited:
I'll be hitting my first run of it ever after this upcoming competition I'm doing! Gotta say that study doesn't help increase my desire to use it though....

Was one of the first things i ran on and off for a couple years back in my late teens early 20's...

Now i dont bother with it. Too much water weight and the whole damaged blood vessell thing.

So everyone is anti-deca now, due to potential vascular damage?

What should you run in its place?

It's hard to say, really. This is all based on a single study. And who's to say that drol, tren, etc, wouldn't act similarly?

That single study spread like wildfire when it was released. I dunno. All things in moderation, I suppose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In my younger years Deca was a staple. When the study about nandrolone and blood vessel damage came out it made me think twice.

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

I too loved me some deca lean muscle gains.

That study made me quit deca even at small doses.
Short term gains vs long term damage to the CVS? No thank you.

Hi Bio & MG

Please could you gents share your thoughts on the NPP ?

Faster ester so not much hard/ long term suppression like deca & the deca dick issues but its still nandrolone right as far as health effects are concerned on CVS.

So this study would still apply to both deca and NPP. Correct ? Many thanks

I used to use it back in the 90's. But the above problems made me get away from it. Also it stays in your system for up to 18 months and i really don't like any drugs that can stay that long in your system.

Deca, NPP and Nandralone, are all in the same boat.

If any of you remember the Dr. G thread a long time ago (which was sadly deleted), he was a big fan of NPP. Felt it was safer because it wasn't in your system as long.

And like someone else said, who's to say all other steroids don't have the same effect on blood vessels? Sadly, we may never know.

If any of you remember the Dr. G thread a long time ago (which was sadly deleted), he was a big fan of NPP. Felt it was safer because it wasn't in your system as long.

And like someone else said, who's to say all other steroids don't have the same effect on blood vessels? Sadly, we may never know.

True, but deca has been PROVEN and i have never read a report on any others having the same effect. But you are right, we may never know.

Never used Deca but have really likes my runs with NPP.

Deca dick and it's ability to bloat you have somewhat scared me and made me stay away from it. But like you guys, I know tons of dudes who LOOOVE it.

I maaay throw it in a blast down the road when I really want to throw on some weight.

That study was performed with cell cultures (in-vitro).

Their study design would be a little more convincing if there was a mimic of endothelial nitric oxide synthesis (eNOS) activity. Which is independent of the level of calcium in endothelial cells. As are several other proteins and hormones.

So it's clear. I'm not saying there's no inherit risk using any AAS. For myself, it's a poor study design.

I broke through a plateau into a whole different weight range on some deca, test and dbol in my younger days. Threw on a good 25-30 pounds or so. Freaking beef city!
But I was moon faced bloat boy. I haven't messed with it in forever.
I also found that deca effected my stamina poorly. I really got winded fast running deca, kind of like I do with tren
Anybody else find this effect on stamina while taking deca?

Well I must be part of the very few, I don't bloat on deca unless my diet blows....and I feel great on it... there is alot of sprinters and runners that use deca...just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Deca is a nightmare if your BF% is high. Do it lean and you're very likely to enjoy the ride.

Regarding the study, every AAS will fuck you up somewhere.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131