advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The definition of insanity... (HGH related)

i checked my hr and it was 50. did it again the next minute and it was higher. the next minute, higher. its like the act of checking it makes it go up.
anyway, there's alot of that complaint on the boards, gh and hr increase. and, i bet if guys reading this start doing what u did and actually check, theirs will be higher, too.

i checked my hr and it was 50. did it again the next minute and it was higher. the next minute, higher. its like the act of checking it makes it go up.
anyway, there's alot of that complaint on the boards, gh and hr increase. and, i bet if guys reading this start doing what u did and actually check, theirs will be higher, too.

Yea this is another good point. Yesterday I would do it and it would say 81, then immediately after 95, then back to 86 or something. It never fluctuates that crazily in a matter of seconds normally.

Didn't you have a heart problem Not Human?

Why bother with the GH if it makes you worried/paranoid?

Now that we are on the subject of metoprolol, I actually have a lot of it from ordering it a while back but never used it. I also have a lot left from a prescription for it i got back in 2014. Maybe I'll try 25mg daily (split 2x). Are there any major risks associated with long term use?
I read up on it,also saw my cardiologist yesterday and asked him that same question he said no effects at all can start or stop at any time...But you don't want to just start and stop and start and stop...Other than that you should be ok start at 12.5mg and if need go to 25mg day once a day...

I read up on it,also saw my cardiologist yesterday and asked him that same question he said no effects at all can start or stop at any time...But you don't want to just start and stop and start and stop...Other than that you should be ok start at 12.5mg and if need go to 25mg day once a day...
Also ED really is a person to person basis,out of 100 people 1 might get sides or all it all depends on if your having an ED underlying condition already...

Didn't you have a heart problem Not Human?

Why bother with the GH if it makes you worried/paranoid?

I had one but not anymore (my aortic root is a replacement now, I just need to make sure the valve doesn't leak beyond moderate).

I stopped it already. I didn't exactly know why I was getting a HR in the high 70s-80s last time I was on it, but now I know why since I changed nothing else. I'd rather it be low 60s off HGH. For an 8 week cycle, I know it would be temporary, but GH is a long term thing and that's not something I am willing to accept right now.

Thanks for sharing that

Last edited:
I wonder if taking HGH EOD (1 dose) would mitigate this problem. Anyone try it?

my heart rate is always in the 75-85s even when i am not on a single thing. Mine is supposedly from sever hyperactive adhd/anxiety. I'm always battling 1000+ thoughts a minute and because of that my hr is always high but my BP is perfect.
I think i'm going to give a few of these supplements a try as i really start to worry about my HR always being so high regardless of the shape i'm in or the supplements i'm on.

I've been drinking more tea to help with my blood pressure/HR. Specifically hibiscus. I usually make 32oz batch in a thermo with hibiscus + green tea, and 4-6 Tbsp of acv. It seems to have helped. It took a few weeks to work though.

Whenever I raise my gh dose a bit my RHR will get into the 90s. But now I usually stay around 70s-low 80s even with some tren in now.

Haven't taken any in 48 hours and it's already back down. Interestingly I don't think my cardio had suffered at all with the quick increase. Normally a lower resting HR means better shape but I think when it's superficially altered, that's not quite the case? Not entirely sure however.

Haven't taken any in 48 hours and it's already back down. Interestingly I don't think my cardio had suffered at all with the quick increase. Normally a lower resting HR means better shape but I think when it's superficially altered, that's not quite the case? Not entirely sure however.

Even when i was in my best cardio shape(able to trail run in Colorado) my resting HR was still 70+ due to hyperactivity/anxiety. So you are correct it doesn't always mean your fitness has suffered.

Crazy. both my blood pressure my resting heartrate decreases while using up to 5 iu a day. but ive never gone any higher than that. been using hgh for around 5 years now and only experienced positive things from it. never experienced the water retention I hear about on here. just keep getting leaner all the time and looking and feeling better.

2 things maybe worth trying..
Try peps and see if you get the same response
And/or
Try eating carbs both simple and complex half hour prior to gh.

I experience the same increase heart rate from 'some' gh, but not from others but it seems to help if i have carbs. If i dont have carbs throughout the day i have episodes of hypoglycemia.

I used a ansomone copy that came without the glass ampules of water last year, and it caused palpitations to the point of quitting it 2 vials into the kit.

Might also help to ensure youre taking your shots in a more fatty area to slow absorbtion, and take even less at a time. 1 iu twice a day.

Best test would be to get some 100% pharm gh and see if you get the same effect.

I should note that i have had hypoglycemic episodes my whole life randomly maybe once a week, but on gh it can happen 2-3 times a week depending on diet ofcourse so somehow or another gh causes it and first symptoms are an increased heart rate 10-30bpm above normal, followed by sweating, shaking and not confusion but great difficulty to deal with simple decisions, and weakness that intensifies greatly over only 10-15mins.. not fun, so i keep carbs on me at all times just incase.

Other thjng might be atleast worth trying is mixing your gh with bact sodium chloride, or even just sterile water.. never know you could be reacting to water based b.a.

2 things maybe worth trying..
Try peps and see if you get the same response
And/or
Try eating carbs both simple and complex half hour prior to gh.

I experience the same increase heart rate from 'some' gh, but not from others but it seems to help if i have carbs. If i dont have carbs throughout the day i have episodes of hypoglycemia.

I used a ansomone copy that came without the glass ampules of water last year, and it caused palpitations to the point of quitting it 2 vials into the kit.

Might also help to ensure youre taking your shots in a more fatty area to slow absorbtion, and take even less at a time. 1 iu twice a day.

Best test would be to get some 100% pharm gh and see if you get the same effect.

This is specific to exo-HGH for met at least... Never got this from peps or MK but Rips are doing it for sure.

Sero's - yes
Rips - yes
Hyges - yes
Black Green Yellow Blue Tops - lost track but ya all Chinese generics = rapid HR and strong irregular beats at times.
Even Mk677 = increased HR.

Been years since I did GH but the heart effects steer me away.

I have a fit bit and it has worked wonders on me ID'ing my HR accurately at all times for the most part. Can get foggy during intense work outs.

I was wondering if it was a side from generic only or pharm grade too. Thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried starting maybe at just 1 iu for some time, then going up to 2 and so on?

Have you tried starting maybe at just 1 iu for some time, then going up to 2 and so on?

What purpose would this serve in your opinion?

What purpose would this serve in your opinion?

To determine if with just 1 iu your rate is normal, wait 2-3 weeks add one more iu and check again...maybe going up slow like that helps your body adjust instead of starting with 2.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws