over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the drive home today

preist943

Registered
i was driveing home from work down this 6 lane hwy when the fellow driveing beside me just comes right over in my lane so,i have to jump to the clear lane on the right so fast,i almost wrecked my truck anyway , i thought whew that was close and i just go on ,i speed up and get back over in the far left cause thats the way home so , this guy runs up right beheind me and starts honking his horn and shakeing his fist at me ,i thought oh hell no i aint takeing that disrespect and , i get back in the right and slow down right beside him hes in a jeep so ,i say "whats next bubba you want me to pull over or what " were down to about 20mph at this time so we can speak just fine he answers "oh you want to pull over do you " i said "not realy but ill be damed if im going to just take that disrespect you just threw at me first you almost hit me and before i could finish he says "i didnt see you " i said so you know you were in the wrong why the hell did you lay on the horn and shake your fist at me and, the guy just looks at me and jumps to the left turn lane ,so i thought ok thats over im glad it didnt go further and, im happy with the fact i let him know i wouldnt be pushed around ,now i make my turn home free when the car in front of me stops hard so, i stop fast as well as does the next 3 cars beheind me but,somebody was slow on the draw cause i hear bam bam bam a three car pile up im so glad to be home and , doing nothing more than writeing a post lol

damn dude, glad to hear that you wasn't in the crash. i been thru one not to long ago and it's scary as fuck when you hear the metal being crushed. glad you're alright.

JW

yeah a friend of mine just got in a car wreck about 3 weeks ago, and he is fighting to hang on to his leg.. they might have to amputate it.. its a sad thing, hes only 23 and in excellent shape, always worksout, get a lot of women.. sad to see his life change like this.

Take care and be safe,

GJ

Yea - I was the middle car in a car incident on the freeway. Was pretty slow speed though. We had a LOOONG dry spell and it had just rained so raods were slicker than snot. I was following close but should have been able to stop my ol' beater Audi in plenty of time. It just "slid" right into the dropped hitch on a pickup whose bumper was about 3 feet off the ground. A couple of seconds later I hear "Crash" - the guy behind me hits me! Luckily there was no damage to any vehicles except mine and I was just happy to get out of there without filling an accident report.

xcel

so what happend to your car bro can it be fixed?

This happened some time ago - although it seems like just yesterday.

It got all fixed and insurance paid for it. Damn B*stard that backed into me in a parking lot when I wasn't around :)

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner