over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ECA STACK

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
It's been around a while. The ECA stack. Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. On their own, these three components have very little impact on weight loss – but, when combined together, they form a potent concoction that can speed up the metabolism by as much as 10%, leading to increased fat burn and better dieting results. It causes your body to target specific fat cells to be burned for energy, all the while raising your overall metabolic rate and suppressing appetite. Each ingredient in an ECA stack works in conjunction with the next. Ephedrine works as a beta agonist and stimulates production of norepinephrine, as well as circulating it through adipose tissue by way of increasing cAMP levels. The caffeine and aspirin function to inhibit the body's natural response to halt this cAMP production, thus prolonging the effects.
So, what is the most effective way to use the ECA stack?
1. Consume ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin doses up to three times a day, and no more than four, in equal intervals. Slowly taper the dose upward as your tolerance increases. Begin at one dose each day, and add in the next dose every two to four days until you reach the full amount. Take the first dose immediately upon waking. Take each subsequent dose on an empty stomach, at least four hours after the previous one. Avoid taking too close to bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
2. Repeat this process for up to eight weeks. Do not exceed this time without taking a break, as your body will gradually build up a tolerance to the ECA stack, and it will cease to work. To maximize the effects of ECA for both fat loss and energy, it is advised to take one to two days off each week to allow your receptors to recover and avoid adrenal fatigue.

Remember...the ECA stack is intended for use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regimen. To lose fat, you must consume a deficit of calories each day. Consume plenty of water throughout the day, as ephedrine and caffeine are strong diuretics and you will dehydrate at a much more rapid rate. Daily exercise will exacerbate the fat loss. Low-intensity aerobics or resistance training is ideal, as intense cardio will raise your heart rate too much and may be dangerous.
GD

I started adding in L-carnitine and Cla plus Ala as well.

would you say that with an ECA stack you can achieve better results compared to T3 or HGH?

Today was My cut day..
Hit 100 mcgs of LR3 yesterday afternoon with a 100 mcgs T4.
Then this A.M. fasted: 2 MK-677, ECA stack, Cla,Ala, Carntine A little Winny, .02 Clen some beta alanine mixed in with my pre workout of Bcaa's Plus and a Gatorade.
Perfect for an Abb, light Leg and Sauna Day!

Last edited:
in my experience, T3/T4 and HGH are far.

Where EPhedwrine shines is its hunger blunting effect and energy boost when carbs get sparse during diets.

But yea for metabolism increases I think t3 might be superior. Run a little of both lol. And lots of gh

Last edited:
Any other ways to find ephedrine in the states? I am tired of going to Walgreens for primatene.

Always found ECA to have too many/too harsh side effects for the benefits it brings. Even IF it would raise your metabolism by 10% (which I doubt), the costs don't outweigh the benefits imo. The same for Clen.

It's been around a while. The ECA stack. Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. On their own, these three components have very little impact on weight loss – but, when combined together, they form a potent concoction that can speed up the metabolism by as much as 10%, leading to increased fat burn and better dieting results. It causes your body to target specific fat cells to be burned for energy, all the while raising your overall metabolic rate and suppressing appetite. Each ingredient in an ECA stack works in conjunction with the next. Ephedrine works as a beta agonist and stimulates production of norepinephrine, as well as circulating it through adipose tissue by way of increasing cAMP levels. The caffeine and aspirin function to inhibit the body's natural response to halt this cAMP production, thus prolonging the effects.
1. Consume ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin doses up to three times a day, and no more than four, in equal intervals. Slowly taper the dose upward as your tolerance increases. Begin at one dose each day, and add in the next dose every two to four days until you reach the full amount. Take the first dose immediately upon waking. Take each subsequent dose on an empty stomach, at least four hours after the previous one. Avoid taking too close to bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
2. Repeat this process for up to eight weeks. Do not exceed this time without taking a break, as your body will gradually build up a tolerance to the ECA stack, and it will cease to work. To maximize the effects of ECA for both fat loss and energy, it is advised to take one to two days off each week to allow your receptors to recover and avoid adrenal fatigue.

Remember...the ECA stack is intended for use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regimen. To lose fat, you must consume a deficit of calories each day. Consume plenty of water throughout the day, as ephedrine and caffeine are strong diuretics and you will dehydrate at a much more rapid rate. Daily exercise will exacerbate the fat loss. Low-intensity aerobics or resistance training is ideal, as intense cardio will raise your heart rate too much and may be dangerous.
GD

Please let me know where i can buy the E in ECA cause thats all you need to be a ripped beast. ive looked everywhere for the E and nobody wants to sell it to US customers. Pisses me off. i want the fuking E

After reading this thread I picked up some primatine and used an ECA stack today before cardio for the first time in years. Cardio seemed MUCH easier today. I forgot how effective ECA is.

GD

It was a huge staple in the 80s.. it started to fall out of favor when ephedra started to get harder to get.. but it's just as effective as clen in my opinuon...

Please let me know where i can buy the E in ECA cause thats all you need to be a ripped beast. ive looked everywhere for the E and nobody wants to sell it to US customers. Pisses me off. i want the fuking E

Over the counter cough medicine “Bronkaid” has ephedrine. You can only buy a certain amount per month though at Walgreens/CVS for instance. You will get flagged if you buy it too often and you can only buy like 1 or 2 boxes at a time.

ECA is the shit for appetite control. I hear people claim it being just as effective as clen. I've taken both, and clen is far superior when it comes to fat loss. That being said, I feel like shit on it. I won't ever use clen again.

Over the counter cough medicine “Bronkaid” has ephedrine. You can only buy a certain amount per month though at Walgreens/CVS for instance. You will get flagged if you buy it too often and you can only buy like 1 or 2 boxes at a time.

yeah and it is ephedrine sulfate that is in bronkaid. ephedrine hcl is better as it is stronger mg for mg.

ECA is the shit for appetite control. I hear people claim it being just as effective as clen. I've taken both, and clen is far superior when it comes to fat loss. That being said, I feel like shit on it. I won't ever use clen again.

That is why the eca stack is considered superior by many..it's hard to find anyone who feels good on clen let alone really eating to eat..

That is why the eca stack is considered superior by many..it's hard to find anyone who feels good on clen let alone really eating to eat..

yeah i hate clen. and i dont really think it works as great as most people say it does. i burn more fat on tren and feel just as shitty. lol

I’ve been taking 24mg E, 200mg C and no aspirin because of its side effects and lack of evidence for fat loss in people who are lean (sub 13%). I usually take 1 dose upon waking up then 1 dose 5h before workout and final dose half hour before workout. In the AM I combine it with ghrp-2/cjc1295(no dac) and 20min fasted cardio.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131