over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ECA STACK

The "Bronkaid" Caffeine stack never worked well for me and not in the league of the good stuff back in the day.

I totally agree that Brokaid and caffeine doesn't have the same affects as the old stuff such as: Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, Xendrine, and others.

That is why the eca stack is considered superior by many..it's hard to find anyone who feels good on clen let alone really eating to eat..

Yeah I don’t like the way I feel on Clen....I only use it the very tail end of my prep.......now eca stack is hands down my favorite fat burner....I feel good on it....I even use it some just as a pre workout boost when I’m not cutting just because I like the way I feel on it....good clean energy!

I totally agree that Brokaid and caffeine doesn't have the same affects as the old stuff such as: Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, Xendrine, and others.

I agree. Not the same effect using ephedrine sulfate/HCL than good old ma huang extract. I actually liked the old biotest brand (I can't remember it offhand) that had a different isomer of ephedrine.

I wonder if there is anywhere that will ship ma huang with standardized alkaloids to the US or if there is a place in the US to buy it?

I used to use it a lot before it got banned (better than slamming coffee all day & preworkout), then forgot they even offered it until I stumbled on this thread last week.

Looked online at the local Walmart and it showed a few of the Primatene brand in stock, picked some up a few days later with groceries. Looking it up Primatene is the HCL and Bronkaid is the Sulfate; with the sulfate being weaker.

when i was younger i took things like this a lot... t3, clen too, explored all the common stims.. nyc, eca, dmaa, abcd...:p

i think its sort of ironic, i dont take anything like that any more and im always leaner now without even trying. lol:confused:

no more for me.

From what I remember reading the only difference is the amount of actual ephedrine you get. Something offhand is 18mg in a 25mg pill. Even mg for mg the effects of actual ephedra alkaloids versus pharm ephedrine seemed to be different.

From what I remember reading the only difference is the amount of actual ephedrine you get. Something offhand is 18mg in a 25mg pill. Even mg for mg the effects of actual ephedra alkaloids versus pharm ephedrine seemed to be different.

I dont feel like doing the math again but I remember the difference in active ingredients was less - like a 5-10% difference.

I dont feel like doing the math again but I remember the difference in active ingredients was less - like a 5-10% difference.

Yeah it was something small but what I remember reading that was the only difference and the effects should be the same accounting for the difference in milligrams. I thought Primatene didn't have the guafisen in it and bronkaid did as well.

Yeah it was something small but what I remember reading that was the only difference and the effects should be the same accounting for the difference in milligrams. I thought Primatene didn't have the guafisen in it and bronkaid did as well.

Unfortunately primatine and bronkaid both have guaifenesin.

Guys, what dose of ephedrine do you use? and what do you think would be the maximum dose per day? I'm now with 37.5mg x2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear