YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The fatter they are, the squishier they fall...

Necrias

Registered
So... Nec made a booboo this week. Monday I was rearranging part of the weight room, tripped over a rogue dumbbell, and landed on the deadlift jack. The sharp, prong like part. Where did I land? On my inner thigh, about 3 inches from the jewels. At first I got up and was laughing at myself for my own clumsiness, but then saw everyone looking at me. Well, more specifically, they were looking at my pants. I looked down and saw a quickly enlarging bloodstain on my sweats. Instead of reacting like a normal human being and worrying about my health, all I said was:

"Goddamnit I wanted to squat tonight!"

It definitely looked like I was bleeding from the cock, but I dropped trow right there in the middle of the gym to check, and sure enough it was just my inner thigh... and it was fucking awesome. Adipose tissue was falling out, blood was flowing freely from the wound, and I just laughed more. People offered to call an ambulance or drive me to the hospital, but I refused and just drove myself. By the time I got there blood was dripping out my pant leg and left a trail all through the emergency room. Long story short, they had to clamp an artery, stitch me up internally then I got a dozen stitches on the outside. The doc told me to take 10 days off before resuming training... I took a day. In fact, I plan to squat tonight. Ain't shit gonna keep me from training!

This is a pic of the leg after the artery was clamped and the wound cleaned by the nurse, enjoy!

Attachments

• PART_1296145770272.jpg
    PART_1296145770272.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 311
I've seen vaginas that resemble that.lol...not proud of it. I'm just saying. Also their is no good excuse to miss leg day.

J/k Seriously though you better do like the dr. said. You don't want to tear it open then have an even longer recovery.

Cut artery? You're lucky you made it to the hospital:eek:

Next time you do something dumb like that let someone drive you;) Nice picture though:headbang:

Damn it looks like a vag that is in serious need of some valtrex.

bro hold off on training. 10 days isnt going to kill you. let your body heal

You are definitely hardcore.... I don't know if that is such a good thing though. That part where you said an artery needed to be clamped would have me worried about dying before getting to the hospital. I can be a pussy sometimes though.

You are definitely hardcore.... I don't know if that is such a good thing though. That part where you said an artery needed to be clamped would have me worried about dying before getting to the hospital. I can be a pussy sometimes though.

No their is a big differance between being "hard core" and being just stupid and their aint nothing "hard core" about what he is doing

No their is a big differance between being "hard core" and being just stupid and their aint nothing "hard core" about what he is doing

how was he being stupid? explain please. Its a fucking accident!!

Necrias, that is an amazing picture! Adipose tissue falling out . . . guess you don't need to watch the carbs as much for the next few weeks huh? That's the fat we see, right?

Maybe nothing will stop you from squatting tonight, but we can still ask you to be as careful as possible . . don't want any intense inner pressure ripping the stitches out.

I think he's referring to the OP not taking time off like the doc recommended and saying he's gonna squat tonight. With the risk of staph from a gym, I wouldn't do it either.

Reread what Gunsmith said. he didn't say he was being stupid, he said he IS being stupid for not taking time off and going to squat after one day. Relax, why people read what isn't there boggles my mind

Agreed Wolfpack, but I would be more concerned with the artery ripping open again

I suppose I should have said I nicked the artery, if it was severed it would have bled a whole lot more. I trained back last night and was fine, just couldn't deadlift. Will test the waters with squats tonight, but I think the wound is at just the right angle that the stitches will be fine. Am I hardcore? Not really, but training is the only thing that keeps me sane and if I took 10 days off I would probably go postal.

Reread what Gunsmith said. he didn't say he was being stupid, he said he IS being stupid for not taking time off and going to squat after one day. Relax, why people read what isn't there boggles my mind

Agreed Wolfpack, but I would be more concerned with the artery ripping open again

exactly , thank you.

Training through an injury does nothing but prolong the healing process ESPECIALY with a wound of this nature , their is some very nasty shit that will cause a bad infection in the gym.

You reopen an arterial bleed and things can go realy bad realy fast.

On another note , if you guys hurt yourself seriously enough to require a trip the ER , for fuck sake let sombody drive you.
I worked a hit and run where a guy bumped his head and tried to drive himself to the hospital , he faded out on the way and hit a child walking home from school and killed her.
Don't let your stupidity get anybody else hurt

um... ok

guy i know you love working out and "live for the gym," but i think you have your priorities wrong. Number 1, you not only put yourself in danger by driving to the hospital, but other motorists. What if you would have passed out from loss of blood and struck a family driving home? Number #2 Listen to the Dr's! They have been to medical school, you havent! Take the time off they suggested, 10 days of rest is not worth your life! I am constantly amazed at the stuff people do...

Necrias, that is an amazing picture! Adipose tissue falling out . . . guess you don't need to watch the carbs as much for the next few weeks huh? That's the fat we see, right?

Maybe nothing will stop you from squatting tonight, but we can still ask you to be as careful as possible . . don't want any intense inner pressure ripping the stitches out.

Thanks btech, yes that is adipose tissue there. You are partially correct, there is nothing to stop me from trying to squat, but historically I have been pretty good on knowing when to cut my losses and hold back.

guy i know you love working out and "live for the gym," but i think you have your priorities wrong. Number 1, you not only put yourself in danger by driving to the hospital, but other motorists. What if you would have passed out from loss of blood and struck a family driving home? Number #2 Listen to the Dr's! They have been to medical school, you havent! Take the time off they suggested, 10 days of rest is not worth your life! I am constantly amazed at the stuff people do...

I think you misunderstand, I don't train just for my own sanity, but for the safety of those around me. I become pretty goddamn volatile when I have to take time off from training, I have a pretty extreme amount of aggression and need so outlet to get it out.

Pass out from loss of blood? Was in no danger of that. I have nearly bled to death twice in my life, both times I passed out within minutes of the incident, and the bleeding was much, much worse. Also, I live in a college town, the hospital is only 5-6 minutes away driving at the speed limit... which I certainly was not.

exactly , thank you.

Training through an injury does nothing but prolong the healing process ESPECIALY with a wound of this nature , their is some very nasty shit that will cause a bad infection in the gym.

You reopen an arterial bleed and things can go realy bad realy fast.

On another note , if you guys hurt yourself seriously enough to require a trip the ER , for fuck sake let sombody drive you.
I worked a hit and run where a guy bumped his head and tried to drive himself to the hospital , he faded out on the way and hit a child walking home from school and killed her.
Don't let your stupidity get anybody else hurt

I got what you meant, and I'm not disagreeing with you. It was/is pretty stupid... but humans are not rational creatures. We decide our actions instinctively and intuitively, it is only later that actions are rationalized. As I said before, I will TRY to squat regardless, but even if successful I will not be going balls out. Also, I am not training through the injury, but rather around it. There is a significant difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131