advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The FBI Secretly Ran the Anom Messaging Platform...

Status
Not open for further replies.

james caan

Registered
they also log into vendor accounts once they are compromised on DNMs and source INCOGNITO for a few weeks and get the large purchasers etc and build better case. Although I am sure this has happened in juice world plenty, DLABS was in the headline news one-day huge bust and he sent out a new automail list same night, one example.

Honestly - if I lived in the states I'd probably stick to prescribed TRT now. I got out of competitive BB in part due to the drug schedule changes 30+ years ago.

If you mess around enough, you run the risk of getting found out. Only you can decide what that risk means to you.

Was reading on this today...Looks like it will make for an interesting movie in a few years.

This had to do with the big time shit...Cartel, Mafia, Politicians, etc. The tech is going to find himself excuted for this one I'm sure of it...Especially since many of these tops dogs know who he is in the real world.

Was reading on this today...Looks like it will make for an interesting movie in a few years.

This had to do with the big time shit...Cartel, Mafia, Politicians, etc. The tech is going to find himself excuted for this one I'm sure of it...Especially since many of these tops dogs know who he is in the real world.
Yea I instantly thought when I read this, someone will die for this, like the line from clear and present danger.

Honestly - if I lived in the states I'd probably stick to prescribed TRT now. I got out of competitive BB in part due to the drug schedule changes 30+ years ago.

If you mess around enough, you run the risk of getting found out. Only you can decide what that risk means to you.
You think they are going after users? There’s not enough man power, they’ve got to stick to focusing on suppliers I think?

Not going after users. That’s really never the mission. Im glad
In washington state. Drug possession of any type here is now decriminalized. Including aas. It’s the Wild West

Stop spreading fear man, jesus. You're the last on their lists with your 10 vials of Test and deca.

They won't even go after small suppliers.

That really is amazing. Sounds like the feds took over the company back around 2018 or so. They lay in wait that long while they gathered all of the intel they needed to nail people.

Stop spreading fear man, jesus. You're the last on their lists with your 10 vials of Test and deca.

If a small supplier works for a larger one, they sure will. They get them to flip or be an informant.

I'm not spreading fear. I know people who got popped by the DEA and saw it ruin their lives.
I know I wouldn't be on anyone's radar, but I don't run unnecessary risks. As I said it's for everyone to determine their own risk tolerance.

You think they are going after users? There’s not enough man power, they’ve got to stick to focusing on suppliers I think?
No, I don't think so, but sometimes the dealer will rat out people if they can benefit - I have seen it happen.

I'm not one to engage in illegal activities, whether we feel justified in doing it or not. That's just me, never been much of a risk-taker.

Number 1 cause of death, in America under 50, is drugs. Half are prescription. They don't get a rats ass about your drug problem. They make a show for the news every once in a while, but that is about it. All smoke and mirrors.

Keep in mind maybe in the aas world it's different, but rarely does the Dea for example, go straight to the source...they need as much evidence as possible, so they will snatch up users. If you think about it, who has more to lose the top dog, or the user? Maybe if speaking of say a rock bottom drug user, not much...but the Doctor that has a secret drug habit, will sell out his own mother if that's what it takes, and the feds know this. The weakest link most times is the user. They threaten them with football numbers, and they end up agreeing to do controlled purchases, then boom you the dealer...the life you once knew, is over.

I've lost a lot of friends to prison, because of rats throughout my lifetime, and it was always a user that sold them out. I have friends doing 40 plus years in the feds (85% must be served, no federal parole). Aas though is different, in the sense that most sources aren't working for a huge organization, that is brining in 100s of millions in gear, so going after the source directly is in a sense like going after that Doctor that just likes getting high on the weekends, and got caught up.

Honestly some or the nicest people I've met, were sources..not so much when I've met dealers!

No, I don't think so, but sometimes the dealer will rat out people if they can benefit - I have seen it happen.

I'm not one to engage in illegal activities, whether we feel justified in doing it or not. That's just me, never been much of a risk-taker.
It’s a HUGE industry in the USA. I firmly believe as long as you aren’t supplying you will be fine. Even if a company kept address lists and the DEA got ahold of it, what are they going to do? Spend a year knocking on (down) doors of users? Nope.

I respect that you aren’t a risk taker but I wonder if you would have found it inside yourself to order small batches of domestic steroids from trusted sources, had you never left the USA...the juice is worth the squeeze, bro :)

I'm not spreading fear. I know people who got popped by the DEA and saw it ruin their lives.
I know I wouldn't be on anyone's radar, but I don't run unnecessary risks. As I said it's for everyone to determine their own risk tolerance.

Buddy, packages get seized left and right and border patrol sends you a letter saying your package that includes controlled substances has been seized, send a proof of prescription and it'll be released. Otherwise they just toss it after a certain time.

That's how much they don't give a fuck about your average steroid user. Now you're saying an agency that deals with cartels and crazy shit out there is going to waste their time and resources on a fucking meat head??

No federal agency would waste their resources for a drug user. It's a joke, waste of time and money

It makes sense that they wouldn’t go after the small time users…unless they want dirt on someone specific. Then they’ll make exceptions and enforce laws that aren’t typically enforced, i.e. Roger Stone and Mike Flynn. I think it was J. Edgar Hoover who said, “Give me the man, I’ll find the crime.”

Not going after users. That’s really never the mission. Im glad
In washington state. Drug possession of any type here is now decriminalized. Including aas. It’s the Wild West
Thats incredible. I wish that was the case in my state.

With so many rec drugs being de criminalized recently, especially personal use, i dont think this current administration cares about some steriod user all that much. In some good states, its easy to get TRT etc as well ( its fkn ridiculous to make this bs illegal) Theres way bigger fish to fry IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner