advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The FBI Secretly Ran the Anom Messaging Platform...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's looking at the US from someone on the outside of it and doesnt live here day to day.

Try to keep his perspective in mind. He lives in a country where gear is legal and pins are hard to get. His reality is a complete 180 from ours here. Taurine is a controlled substance there. He was around when the steroid control act was signed into law. If you didnt live here you would think 3 letter agencies regularly perp walk everyone and their brother for drug offenses when the reality is this country runs on drugs. I dont know many people who live outside the borders of the US who have an accurate understanding of life here.

Pesty hit the nail on the head. They like large busts they can play on the nightly news. These honeypot tactics are designed for the big dogs.

Stop spreading fear man, jesus. You're the last on their lists with your 10 vials of Test and deca.

They won't even go after small suppliers.

He's looking at the US from someone on the outside of it and doesnt live here day to day.

Try to keep his perspective in mind. He lives in a country where gear is legal and pins are hard to get. His reality is a complete 180 from ours here. Taurine is a controlled substance there. He was around when the steroid control act was signed into law. If you didnt live here you would think 3 letter agencies regularly perp walk everyone and their brother for drug offenses when the reality is this country runs on drugs. I dont know many people who live outside the borders of the US who have an accurate understanding of life here.

Pesty hit the nail on the head. They like large busts they can play on the nightly news. These honeypot tactics are designed for the big dogs.

Aw shit, lol.

Ya the whole thing is a business. It has to be worth it for them

Number 1 cause of death, in America under 50, is drugs. Half are prescription. They don't get a rats ass about your drug problem. They make a show for the news every once in a while, but that is about it. All smoke and mirrors.
One arm of the government facilitates the "bad guys" as a part of their strategic game, while another arm of the government busts the "bad guys". It's quite a construct, and some of the people involved are seriously irrational and delusional as a norm; the crazy people in government are why all these different agencies were formed as counter measures to each other. They think that they have quite an ecosystem going, snake-eat-rat, dog-eat-dog.

Put it this way guys.... a friend of mine, well known powerlifting world record holder. Got caught in a manufacturing and distribution operation of big scale around 12 yrs ago I guess and he Like he had 55 gallon drums of powder lol spent one day in jail. Never ratted. Was never asked too. This was federal.

You only know what he tells you. Very few guys say "Yeah I ratted all of them out."

Put it this way guys.... a friend of mine, well known powerlifting world record holder. Got caught in a manufacturing and distribution operation of big scale around 12 yrs ago I guess and he Like he had 55 gallon drums of powder lol spent one day in jail. Never ratted. Was never asked too. This was federal.

I know exactly what took place. I was right in the middle of it. The feds didn’t even ask where it came from. They knew it was mail order from China. No one had to tell them that. But they also knew that was basically a witch hunt with the Chinese. It was all very scary at the time. No one involved did time over it. A few got short length probations.

Honestly - if I lived in the states I'd probably stick to prescribed TRT now. I got out of competitive BB in part due to the drug schedule changes 30+ years ago.

If you mess around enough, you run the risk of getting found out. Only you can decide what that risk means to you.
How do the laws in Japan compre to USA?

A former friend got popped with close to a half million in cash and was dealing hard drugs. After he gets busted he hit me up asking about doing a cycle before he went to prison. I told him "What? I dont know what youre talking about. Check the internet." By the way this dude got under ten years WITH prior convictions. I'll let you do the math.

The story from there gets wild but in my experience people acting like there is no issues with safety live in states where that may be true or have been very lucky. I can tell you that the way Oregon and Arkansas would go about the same thing will be very different. I know that the little guy is useless to the suits but they have no issue making an example of you if you put yourself in the crosshairs or make yourself an easy target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, packages get seized left and right and border patrol sends you a letter saying your package that includes controlled substances has been seized, send a proof of prescription and it'll be released. Otherwise they just toss it after a certain time.

That's how much they don't give a fuck about your average steroid user. Now you're saying an agency that deals with cartels and crazy shit out there is going to waste their time and resources on a fucking meat head??

No federal agency would waste their resources for a drug user. It's a joke, waste of time and money
There are some end stage drug users that order their raw powder direct from a supplier. If the law intercepts one of those packages then there is going to be trouble. Those that homebrew should be aware of the risk they take. Many suppliers have a minimum order for each compound, and the user ends up ordering enough gear to supply themselves for several years. So the quantity is high enough to raise eyebrows, and the final product is being manufactured inside the US.

Three things: 1) if you are on the radar, they will use anything they can to get you; 2) most people aren't on the radar; or 3) you might be unlucky AF. What puts you on the radar? Prior convictions, prior investigations, regular contact with known criminals, known source, and a few others. Unlucky? Your package breaks, sent to the wrong addy and opened, etc....MILLIONS of pieces of mail are moved daily, the numbers are always in your favor unless 1 or 3.

About 15 years ago I had packages seized at customs. Both times they just sent me a seizure letter. I got the 2nd letter after I had the source resend the 2nd package to my home. Perhaps they "flagged" my address. Never used that address again. They certainly don't seem to be interested in arresting users that order a personal supply amount.

I lost a few things to customs as have friends. I got those letters. Without it in your hands they just don’t Pursue it very often. They have nothing to gain from small time crap. And it’s def not in their budget at present. I had a friend who worked for customs. He said just the volume of mail is overwhelming them for many years. Packages will get shipped the show must go on.

I lost a few things to customs as have friends. I got those letters. Without it in your hands they just don’t Pursue it very often. They have nothing to gain from small time crap. And it’s def not in their budget at present. I had a friend who worked for customs. He said just the volume of mail is overwhelming them for many years. Packages will get shipped the show must go on.
If you are ordering raw powders, I would be concerned.

I believe that once you get a seizure letter it indicates that they don't see you as a threat large enough to mess with. If they wanted to bust you they would have already done it.

Does getting a letter put you on some sort of list? My guess is yeah. They sure seized my 2nd package. Prior to that I had been receiving packages for a long time at that address.

I have always believed they're not overly concerned with AAS because, in fact, many police do cycles. Many drugs fuel crime, but your average AAS user isn't robbing people to get a vial. If anything they're use probably has a somewhat positive effect on society.

I have always believed they're not overly concerned with AAS because, in fact, many police do cycles. Many drugs fuel crime, but your average AAS user isn't robbing people to get a vial. If anything they're use probably has a somewhat positive effect on society.
I think the current state of politics at the time have a huge influence. It seemed like back when major league baseball players were getting busted using steroids that the law really clamped down on steroids much harder. "Players must set a good example for kids".After years of that, it seems to have shrunk back into the background again. Now everything is focused on heroin and fentanyl. Rightly so.

Put it this way guys.... a friend of mine, well known powerlifting world record holder. Got caught in a manufacturing and distribution operation of big scale around 12 yrs ago I guess and he Like he had 55 gallon drums of powder lol spent one day
BS, he was a rat. That carries a MANDATORY MINIMUM of 3 years right there. MANDATORY unless a rat. Why? Bc I know and been in the system for this. You get caught buying powder overseas and you’re caught, you will do fed time if you’re caught with over 500 grams. Powder gets counted as per 10 mg is a “unit”. One pill of any mg amount get counted as 1 “unit”. 1 cc gets counted as one “unit”. In other words, order powder and get caught oversees and you ARE fd by the feds.

If any of you get caught with a 500 gram plus pack of AAS powders from overseas , you’re in for a rude awakening. Been there done that. Fed time is a guarantee. Mandatory minimum. All these comments tell me you all do not take this shit serious.

when naps gear got compromised by that kid who then posted all customer names on their database, all around the world for everyone to see, how many users got arrested? my name was on there.
never heard a thing.
they dont. care. about. small time. users.
i know cops in northeast ohio who wont do shit if they find vials in cars

BS, he was a rat. That carries a MANDATORY MINIMUM of 3 years right there. MANDATORY unless a rat. Why? Bc I know and been in the system for this. You get caught buying powder overseas and you’re caught, you will do fed time if you’re caught with over 500 grams. Powder gets counted as per 10 mg is a “unit”. One pill of any mg amount get counted as 1 “unit”. 1 cc gets counted as one “unit”. In other words, order powder and get caught oversees and you ARE fd by the feds.

Not everywhere is from the same country on these board, so I am sure laws on different in different countries. No need to speculate on people you have no clue about.

when naps gear got compromised by that kid who then posted all customer names on their database, all around the world for everyone to see, how many users got arrested? my name was on there.
never heard a thing.
they dont. care. about. small time. users.
i know cops in northeast ohio who wont do shit if they find vials in cars
You can't say that because arrests whether people choose to believe those or not, is very situational. I know someone who was selling huge amounts of coke, and H. When I said huge amounts, people died after they were locked up, including people on the side of supply. They will die in federal prison, no way they will get out, unless they make it into their late 80s. I know someone who had a controlled l buy done on them, and they ended up losing their home, their vehicle, fine watches, and they had to forfeit over money....they were a 1st time offender, and it was just weed. Believe me no one even then would of normally gone through what they went through over weed, but that snitch made it seem like this person was selling weed like Pablo did coke. Finally I new someone who was selling kilos, he linked up with a narc, had all his conversations recorded, house was raided, kilos were found... He did less than 5 and he definitely did not talk. So again similar thing, anyone else at that time would of gotten 10 yrs plus for a lot less coke, than was found in his house, but he was lucky.

Now because you specifically mentioned small time users, there was a case of young college girl caught up in drugs, she was arrested and convinced to help them set up her dealers, or else her family would find out about her drug problem. This girl out of fear agreed, and was murdered by these drug dealers when they decided to rob her. I think she was no older than maybe 21, 1st time drug possession charge, 1st time ever being arrested, and she was a college girl..she got probation, they for whatever reason in her house or car found her with weed, they told her she would get jail time, and her family would know. They convinced this young girl to set up a controlled buy of not only drugs, but guns! They killed that poor girl in the car they were driving in.

Cops know who's who, talk to any vet PO especially ones from urban areas, and theyll all tell you, they know who's really a gangster, and who's not. They don't care about your ounce of weed, but they will fuck with you, until you are scared enough to accept telling on someone else. You are truly fooling yourself if you believe the end user has nothing to worry about. If that city or state wants someone, but lack of evidence is stopping them from filing charges..they see some stupid low level user, that's sacred to death, has absolutely no experience with the legal process, and has a good job/family...they see you like an eagle sees a weak baby rabbit.
Feds do it too, just differently. For example, they hear a user was arrested buying 20 vials of test, we all know @250 mg per vial, that's not a lot of gear...but the feds want the source, they'll use you to make purchases, to give them access to your computer, phone, etc. They won't have you buy 20 vials, they have you cook up a story, and that you need to buy 200 vials. Now the games begin, and that source all of the sudden disappears, and folks are wondering was he a scammer, did he die, was he popped, etc. Most times they don't come back to the boards, and if they do, they make no reference to who they once were..so youll never know how they got caught up.

Folks please don't think I'm Just a bber they don't want me... Hopefully they never come for us at all (user or source), but until that is the case, be careful. LE loves nothing more, than a so called "criminal" getting too relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear