advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The FBI Secretly Ran the Anom Messaging Platform...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way...yes most cops could give two Fs about a small time user. The detective, that's a different story..that detective, will have you believing those 20 vials will get you a million years, unless you help us of course.

If any of you get caught with a 500 gram plus pack of AAS powders from overseas , you’re in for a rude awakening. Been there done that. Fed time is a guarantee. Mandatory minimum. All these comments tell me you all do not take this shit serious.
Yeah, thats what ive been saying on here about ordering powders. The places I ordered from all had minimum orders for compounds too, most were at least 100 grams each one. So if you order 5 different things you end up with 500 grams or more. Looking back, I think I was bat shit crazy for doing what I did. I think it is much smarter to just pay more and buy your PEDs as a finished product. Let others take the risk for you, thats what you are paying for.

Not everywhere is from the same country on these board, so I am sure laws on different in different countries. No need to speculate on people you have no clue about.
True. Many of us in the US forget that many of the members on here arent from this country.

How do the laws in Japan compre to USA?
Possession and use are like any other medicine, same as my asthma medicine for example, which I buy from the same place as my anavar, anadrol, and nolvadex.
I can buy orals, injectables, and gh from local websites and take delivery in a couple of days. I can also import with no issues, but most tabs.
Needles are a bit tricky as they are associated with hard drugs, but my sources sell them as well.

As my friend who is also my key source put it, you can have all the hormones you want, but don't get caught by the police with 100 needles in your bag.
They wouldn't arrest you, but they'd take them away and admonish you.

Rec drugs are illegal here, but that's fine with me.

It’s a HUGE industry in the USA. I firmly believe as long as you aren’t supplying you will be fine. Even if a company kept address lists and the DEA got ahold of it, what are they going to do? Spend a year knocking on (down) doors of users? Nope.

I respect that you aren’t a risk taker but I wonder if you would have found it inside yourself to order small batches of domestic steroids from trusted sources, had you never left the USA...the juice is worth the squeeze, bro :)

Probably not. I dabble in prohormoes when they were available before I moved to Japan, but wasn't tempted to get back on.
My best friend had his life turned upside down by the DEA. He was not a big-time dealer.

I was fine without gear after having walked away from it at the time. Now I basically need TRT at least because I'm fricking old. Local docs let me self-admin and do follow-ups.

With so many rec drugs being de criminalized recently, especially personal use, i dont think this current administration cares about some steriod user all that much. In some good states, its easy to get TRT etc as well ( its fkn ridiculous to make this bs illegal) Theres way bigger fish to fry IMO.
felony isa felony all they care about are convictions.

Buddy, packages get seized left and right and border patrol sends you a letter saying your package that includes controlled substances has been seized, send a proof of prescription and it'll be released. Otherwise they just toss it after a certain time.

That's how much they don't give a fuck about your average steroid user. Now you're saying an agency that deals with cartels and crazy shit out there is going to waste their time and resources on a fucking meat head??

No federal agency would waste their resources for a drug user. It's a joke, waste of time and money
So true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws