over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE FINAL F-ING STRAW

dkk

Registered
So I took a job about 8 months ago that changed my life. More stressful and labor than ever. I was around 200lbs that I had worked very hard to get too. I was unable to eat like I wanted to, working 12s every day and just beat. Stopped the gym for about the last 4 months. About a month ago among half the employees saying " wow, you have lost a lot of weight. One lady being serious as hell says. " you should go on one of those weight loss shows. I bet you could have won. That was the last straw. I was around 170 then. Ben hitting it hard for the last month with total body workouts and major supps. And calories. Up about 12 ponds now. I'm not a body builder. Just a average Joe but I was very proud of my accomplishments. After a month I must say. I'm impressed with muscle memory. So about to start a cycle but I just took on a new role at my job and a little concerned when I blow up. Anyways, I even thought it as funny we she told me that and thought some of you may get some humor out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Why worry how big u blow up too majority places don't test for aas and also with society these days if u walk into a gym ur juicing

Yeah I know. I was hired by management that I had worked with before. I had never even juiced when I worked with them before either. So its probably ly all good.

Yeah if you were 200 and dropped to 170 and are now 182 you could obviously gain 20lbs on your cycle and you'd only be back to where you were. If you are not a bodybuilder looking guy than merely gaining 20lbs will not cause much alarm around your co-workers.

So I took a job about 8 months ago that changed my life. More stressful and labor than ever. I was around 200lbs that I had worked very hard to get too. I was unable to eat like I wanted to, working 12s every day and just beat. Stopped the gym for about the last 4 months. About a month ago among half the employees saying " wow, you have lost a lot of weight. One lady being serious as hell says. " you should go on one of those weight loss shows. I bet you could have won. That was the last straw. I was around 170 then. Ben hitting it hard for the last month with total body workouts and major supps. And calories. Up about 12 ponds now. I'm not a body builder. Just a average Joe but I was very proud of my accomplishments. After a month I must say. I'm impressed with muscle memory. So about to start a cycle but I just took on a new role at my job and a little concerned when I blow up. Anyways, I even thought it as funny we she told me that and thought some of you may get some humor out of it.

Hearing that lady say that would piss me off too. This reminds me of the time before I was on gear when I was playing basketball and some guy asked me if I got smaller. I was dieting to lose fat and he thought I shrunk down. That was the last straw for me too

Yeah. Always shit talkers though. But Fuck it. :D

Hearing that lady say that would piss me off too. This reminds me of the time before I was on gear when I was playing basketball and some guy asked me if I got smaller. I was dieting to lose fat and he thought I shrunk down. That was the last straw for me too

Crushing words!! For us that is the equivalent of asking a women that has gained some weight if she's pregnant :eek:

Yeah. My friends and I always make jokes about it. "You losing weight man" different when that shit is serious. LOL.

YEAH ASK A FAT GIRL IF SHES PREGNANT SEE IF SHE DOESN'T EAT YOU.HA

So you got a new job?

OR suddenly you had the motivation to find a way to make it to the gym and eat more?

It is amazing what negative comments can have on our motivation :D

LMAO.

I am one of those guys that lets go on my diet and gets to 12% or so, then cuts down to 8-10% every few months, so I get a lot of weight fluctuation that can be seen in my face.
I get comments about 'losing weight' frequently, and it is always meant as a compliment (I think). They mean it looks like I lost bodyfat. I do admit that I have let it get to me before, thinking I must have looked smaller if I got 'skinnier'.
I have to remind myself that 'looking skinnier' is always about bodyfat when it comes to average joes, most have no clue about lean mass and assume it never changes on anyone because they don't lift or use AAS.

Yeah. Always shit talkers though. But Fuck it. :D

lol ....but fuck:D

I am one of those guys that lets go on my diet and gets to 12% or so, then cuts down to 8-10% every few months, so I get a lot of weight fluctuation that can be seen in my face.
I get comments about 'losing weight' frequently, and it is always meant as a compliment (I think). They mean it looks like I lost bodyfat. I do admit that I have let it get to me before, thinking I must have looked smaller if I got 'skinnier'.
I have to remind myself that 'looking skinnier' is always about bodyfat when it comes to average joes, most have no clue about lean mass and assume it never changes on anyone because they don't lift or use AAS.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner