The Forbidden Food You Should Never Stop Eating

in terms of foods i eat

free range eggs 8-10 whole per day
raw milk
grass fed beef
corn fed chicken
spinach

try working 12 hours of manual labor daily... i dare you to get fat :p

back in time... in the arabian peninsula... fat people were seen as being so rich they didn't have to work and had great strength, health, and what not.

carbs aren't the enemy... sitting on your ass is... well... to a limit... you see obese construction workers... but they chow down 2000 calorie lunches and drink 3 or 4 of those 7-11 big gulp mountain dews. not to mention the 6 pack of beer they drink right after their large pizza dinner with a side of cake and ice cream.

that's fat wise...
health wise... i'm with this stuff... i truly believe that saturated fats are healthy and won't do the damage "doctors" say will do as long as you limit those shitty carbs. and i also truly believe than even "healthy fats" would compromise your health if you don't limit your carbs.

Totally agree. :headbang:

try working 12 hours of manual labor daily... i dare you to get fat :p

back in time... in the arabian peninsula... fat people were seen as being so rich they didn't have to work and had great strength, health, and what not.

carbs aren't the enemy... sitting on your ass is... well... to a limit... you see obese construction workers... but they chow down 2000 calorie lunches and drink 3 or 4 of those 7-11 big gulp mountain dews. not to mention the 6 pack of beer they drink right after their large pizza dinner with a side of cake and ice cream.

that's fat wise...
health wise... i'm with this stuff... i truly believe that saturated fats are healthy and won't do the damage "doctors" say will do as long as you limit those shitty carbs. and i also truly believe than even "healthy fats" would compromise your health if you don't limit your carbs.

Totally agree. :headbang:

Great info in this article that everyone should be taught! The medical community doesn't want to admit that it's been wrong for YEARS but mainly the drug companies don't want us to be able to lower our OWN cholesterol and have good heart health as that would cost them billions of $$$...

Mountaindog diet...I adopted these principles months ago and really like it. Whole eggs (organic, cage free, natural). Grass fed beef. Wild salmon. Coconut oil. I do some carbs other than veggies...brown rice mainly and oats. Some sweet potatoes. Doing well for me so far. Can't say I am as lean as I had expected but my weekends I still cheat some and I know training 5x a week and only doing cardio twice at 15 minutes won't burn much off there.

I am a very finicky eater, I have always listened to what my body told me to eat since I was very young. Some days I wake up and am not hungry at all, I will wait to eat until I get hungry around 3 or 4 pm.

I have always eaten real butter since a child, margerine always disgusted me and it wasnt found in our house growing up. I was always amazed when other kids and adults would talk about how they loved the food at McDonalds, I could also never stand it and we didnt eat it in my family. I was never fond of twinkys or cereal or too much candy. I have always drank soft drinks, but could never stand diet soft drinks. To this day when I order food in a restaurant that comes with french fries I will eat on average about 4 or 5 of them and leave the rest, french fries have never been something that I liked and a few of them has always been enough for me.

What I have always eaten is red meat, it was what was always for dinner in my house, I have always eaten eggs, sausage, bacom, cheese, milk, half and half or real cream, peanut butter, yogurt, cane sugar, butter, fruit and fruit juice, real ice cream

I have never been fat and have a hard time gaining fat, I have seen the people who drank diet coke, and ate diet ice cream, used margerine and vegetable oil, and diet this, and light that, and most all of them were obese.

i think one of the reasons why so many americans are so fat is because they eat alot of saturated fat combined with sugar so they think its the saturated fat thats making them a lardass .. example- cheese burger with a white bun and ketchup etc.

Everyone always links saturated fat with sugar/carbs as the health epidemic.. But, if you read labels carefully, you will notice the overwhelming indulgence in polyunsaturated fats..

Lard, beef tallow, and coconut oil (saturated fats) are no longer used for deep frying.. It is all soybean, corn, canola, safflower oil, or another vegetable oil (polyunsaturated fat).. Cakes and cookies are mostly made with crisco and/or vegetable oil.. Chips are fried or baked in vegetable oil. Any processed food you pickup and I can guarentee that it has polyunsaturated fat in it.. The only alternative you might see is peanut oil for deep frying.. I searched everywhere for blue corn chips fried in coconut oil.. And you just can't find it.. That healthy salad of vegetables you just put together at the salad bar.. What do you think is in that premade salad dressing?? Vegetable oil..

Look at the last graph "Added Fats" that should give you a good perspective..

Whole Health Source: U.S. Weight, Lifestyle and Diet Trends, 1970- 2007

Last edited:
Everyone always links saturated fat with sugar/carbs as the health epidemic.. But, if you read labels carefully, you will notice the overwhelming indulgence in polyunsaturated fats..

Lard, beef tallow, and coconut oil (saturated fats) are no longer used for deep frying.. It is all soybean, corn, canola, safflower oil, or another vegetable oil (polyunsaturated fat).. Cakes and cookies are mostly made with crisco and/or vegetable oil.. Chips are fried or baked in vegetable oil. Any processed food you pickup and I can guarentee that it has polyunsaturated fat in it.. The only alternative you might see is peanut oil for deep frying.. I searched everywhere for blue corn chips fried in coconut oil.. And you just can't find it.. That healthy salad of vegetables you just put together at the salad bar.. What do you think is in that premade salad dressing?? Vegetable oil..

Look at the last graph "Added Fats" that should give you a good perspective..

Whole Health Source: U.S. Weight, Lifestyle and Diet Trends, 1970- 2007

People have been brainwashed by the media into believing sunflower oil and shit is the way to go and lard is evil. Its all evolution we evolved to eat animals-fat and all and breast milk is full of satuated fat. i think if it was once an animal or part of a plant/tree eat it weather its fat carbs what ever. Sugar in fruit is the other thing that gets my goat, peope tell me bananas will make me fat then go and eat a white bread sandwich and say it ok its carbohydrate,not sugar.-its fruit for fuck sake-just fucking eat it-like our ancestors did

Opps of topic again-apologies

I love it!!

Since I changed to a higher saturated fat intake, I have never felt better and things like colds, etc are a thing of the past aswell.

I got my cholesterol reading last January and it was 5.2. I then continued with my 5 whole eggs a day for a whole year and at the end of it my cholesterol the following January was down to 4.7!

It is just a shame that the average person is so brainwashed with respect to conventional thinking and that saturated fat is something to be afraid of....

I know what you mean about whole eggs. BBer's are sheep and have fallen for the whole egg white crap. It pains me when I see people saying they have 10 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, throwing away the good fat/protein is just criminal. Ironically the same people then go on a binge with pizza and ice cream.

I think that staying away from saturated fats from animals is reasonable advice. Most animals are fed a diet of grains, which they tend to have problems digesting. That leads to a pretty poor lipid profile for the cattle.

That said, I think there is an asterix that should be put on that advice. Most cattle sold here in the states is grain fed cattle. So, in most cases limiting saturated fats from beef is important. However, if the cattle is grass fed, then as far as I understand, the lipid profile should be fine and I can think of no reason why eating that animal's saturate fats would be a problem.

Of course, in a real life psuedo-science experiment, you can put some grass fed fat in a blender and turn the blender on high. Within a minute, the sides of the blender are gunked up with fat. That made me think it might still be wise to limit even my grass fed beef intake.

I think one meal a day is sufficient for me. I do consume a lot of LBA's so that might be a reason why I don't seem to need much grass fed beef.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131