• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
DB-Banner
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Forgotten Art of Gym Etiquette

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
3,035

tmuscle

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
1,465
i dont even let this stuff bother me anymore

i just try not to think about it
 

tl2001

Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
138
When in need of a spot, I always ask the most experienced looking guy in the area. 99% of the time, this concludes in a decent spot, the other 1%, it ends in a shitty spot, and I feel damn stupid for failing to properly identify an experienced guy.

Case in point: about 6 months ago I request a spot from the strongest-looking guy in the group of frat boys who were working in the neighboring bench - slim pickens at 6:15am... dude gives me a lift off and walks away! Thankfully I noticed mid-set, before the spot was needed. Unbelievable.

I am now very articulate in requesting a spot: "hey man, do you mind spotting me? I'd like a solid lift-off, and I am aiming for eight good reps." Funny thing about someone mentioning acting ignorant in the gym, because I do the same thing. I act like I've never trained before in order to disarm people when asking to work in, etc. When you're larger than most, it actually works very well if you are overly humble - please and thank you goes a long way when trying to avoid shitty gym habits from newbies.

TL
 

kid1dakota

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
2,255
I am surprised nobody has mentioned the young guy(s) at every gym that brings his girlfriend with to WATCH him.She doesn't train,just follows him around watching her man:love:lol.Usually the guy is 170-175 lbs with bad form using too much weight.:rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
527,455,495
Threads
129,106
Messages
2,569,810
Members
157,862
Latest member
Sover7farms
Phil Hernon Personal Training email
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
biogenix2
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
Top