over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Freaks Apparel Is Here!

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey guys not sure if this is where to post this but just wanted to share that THE FREAK t-shirts and tank tops and pictures are finally available now on my website at **broken link removed**. The shirts and tanks come in 3 differant colours and there's 3 differant pictures to choose from and shipping is included in the price. But the best news is I am donating some proceeds of each sale to my favourite charity the BC children's hospital.[emoji95]Just my little way of giving back. So I want to thank anyone who purchases any of my merchandise in advance for supporting me and a good cause. [emoji4]thx guys
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454971016.657589.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454971016.657589.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 487
Last edited by a moderator:
I Dnt call myself a freak. That's my nickname others gave me but thx for input

personally I think its lame to call yourself a freak, let others call you a freak. but if its going to a good cause great, especially children

I don't think it's lame at all! Dude looks like a freak! Love the fact that the money is going to children in need. That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a freak,

Great to see your giving back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They and you both look great. I do think you would sell more if you weren't on them. Obviously I don't mean your name but just the portrait. Just making the suggestion as I want you to sell loads for you and the charity. Still have a bodybuilding man but a more non specific bodybuilding man. I doubt too many men will want to buy shirts with a pic of another man on. Or perhaps have your nickname and real name and a slogan instead for others. Either way they are nice and I hope you sell loads.

They and you both look great. I do think you would sell more if you weren't on them. Obviously I don't mean your name but just the portrait. Just making the suggestion as I want you to sell loads for you and the charity. Still have a bodybuilding man but a more non specific bodybuilding man. I doubt too many men will want to buy shirts with a pic of another man on. Or perhaps have your nickname and real name and a slogan instead for others. Either way they are nice and I hope you sell loads.

This is what i meant but i wasnt as nice. For me i would never consider wearing a shirt with a mans name on it that says the freak, thats all. Even if it was ronnie coleman. Clearly he is a total freak, looks unreal, thats obvious. Like i said its for a good cause. I will gladly donate to the childrens cause. I apoligize, carry on

Paulo is that Boston Children's hospital your referring to?

Ya your kinda right bro. I thougt of that too. And I do have a bunch slogans I want to use too. This is just one shirt I came up wit and wanted to try out first. But I really appreictae the input bro

shirts look awesome

Paulo your shirts look awesome and your work in the gym truly shows. Way to give back man. Anyone who can should and it's great to know you are that kind of person.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131