advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Freaks Latest Pics and New Updates !

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
This was actually from last weeks social media and forgot to post here guys.

Hey guys just wanted to share some latest updates and progress pics. Just started prep for the 2016 season and currently 15 wks out of my first show which is bodypower in England and than will do as many shows as I can after that as long as my body tells me I can. 295 am weight and very happy with my starting point and very curious to see the final package.

Oh and I just started up my YouTube channel (finally !) and I've already posted some quik training clips and also short tutorials on how I like to do certain exercises. My first post was a short bio on myself if soem if you don't know my story. Much more to come now. !
Hope you enjoy and if there's anything you would like my to make a clip or know anythin just let me know. Thx guys!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454731406.922069.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454731490.148875.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You look FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! I'll have to check out your You-Tube Channel. Best of luck with your prep.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Definately following!Hows your training going now?

totally following the vids. your YouTube will be a pretty huge hit if you keep consistent with the videos! you look fantastic as always. we all can't wait to see where you're at in a few months Paulo.

Hard to respect a physique when it was built on only few years of training and all drugs.

Who cares how long it took someone to attain their build, or what/how many PEDs they used. Just because someone's genetics are 2X better than yours, thereby enabling them to achieve their current build within a relatively short period of time (Note: for the record, I have no idea how long the OP has been training--just responding to this post), it doesn't mean their physique isn't worthy of respect.

Length of time training or the amount of PEDs used is IRRELEVANT when it comes to the sport of bodybuilding. Bodybuilders are judged on their physique and their physique alone, but if I had to guess, I would say it is likely that he is MUCH more committed to his diet and training than you are--which is the case for most IFBB pros. That's how they became IFBB pros to begin with--genetics working in tandem with extreme dedication to their chosen sport. There is no shame in being more gifted than someone else. Only in this sport do we see "fans" putting bodybuilders down for being gifted.

Last edited:
will be checking this out later. Freak do you ever get burned mentally lifting so often and with so much volume ? If so do you have any tips that you do to help you keep going ?

Hard to respect a physique when it was built on only few years of training and all drugs.

Hopefully they will change Mr Olympia judging criteria and place competitors based on how long and hard they have trained, because that's obviously the most important thing, physique is just a side product.

You have a total of 3 posts and your already pissing people off with stupid irrelevant comments like this. We're here to bodybuild and compliment each other's success no matter what the costs. Freak is a very respected body builder. Zero respect for you saying stupid shit like that. Get off of PM

Ok that idiot is gone...carry on Paulo! :D

Paulo can you also post this in your thread in the Talk To The Pros forum...thanks!

Last edited:
You look SICK, dude! How tall are you? Those wheels are what I aspire my 6'3" ass to achieve very soon.

Looking great big man! I follow MP on IG, if I recall Matt is your coach?

will be checking this out later. Freak do you ever get burned mentally lifting so often and with so much volume ? If so do you have any tips that you do to help you keep going ?

Hey brotha the way I've planned out my Split I'm really not lifting so often actually. I only lift 5 days a wk and no more than 3 days In a row and always take a day off after leg day because it's the hardest on the CNS so what better day to take a day off than.! I Dnt really get burned out to be honest. I think as long as recovery is on point (diet ,sleep and of course gear and gh and even things like hottub that I do on off days ) I am able to train like this pretty consistent. also training wise I vary up my rep ranges a lot so it's not always lower reps. I like to do say one heavier set for most compounds like 4-6 reps than the rest higher reps wrking up to edm 15 on most exercises. . I believe in trying to hit diff muscle fibres and this way will also be better long term for joints etc. Also every so often if I feel I need too I wil take a day off. I train all bodyparts twice a wk anyways so I'm still training those bodyparts once a wk anyways. this usually happens like whn I travel or around holidays. But honestly after 2 days off I'm Itchinn to get back in there lol. Also I use to take a full wk off mid offseaon when I took a vacation and give the body a much needed break. I would still go in the gym at like the resort I stayed at but just to move soem carbs around nothing close to reg training. Best advcie is listen to your body bro. Dnt be afraid to take a day off here n there. It will actually prob better for you. Hope This helps!

Paulo, I am sure I speak for a lot on this board, we are happy you are here and updating us on your training.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner