advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Freaks Latest Pics and New Updates !

Who cares how long it took someone to attain their build, or what/how many PEDs they used. Just because someone's genetics are 2X better than yours, thereby enabling them to achieve their current build within a relatively short period of time (Note: for the record, I have no idea how long the OP has been training--just responding to this post), it doesn't mean their physique isn't worthy of respect.

Length of time training or the amount of PEDs used is IRRELEVANT when it comes to the sport of bodybuilding. Bodybuilders are judged on their physique and their physique alone, but if I had to guess, I would say it is likely that he is MUCH more committed to his diet and training than you are--which is the case for most IFBB pros. That's how they became IFBB pros to begin with--genetics working in tandem with extreme dedication to their chosen sport. There is no shame in being more gifted than someone else. Only in this sport do we see "fans" putting bodybuilders down for being gifted.

Thank you Mike and well said !

Thank you Mike and well said !

i say this all the time.. take everything paulo is taking.. eat exactly like paulo.. train exactly like paulo.. come back in a few years and see if you look like paulo.. NOPE...

Paulo what's your leg routine look like? I'm working around knee injuries and just got confident enough to start squatting again. I'm doing it on the assisted (smith machine) and my quads got a pump like never before. You think free barbell is needed or can I get away with the stationary bar as long as I am hitting them hard?

i say this all the time.. take everything paulo is taking.. eat exactly like paulo.. train exactly like paulo.. come back in a few years and see if you look like paulo.. NOPE...

Amen Lats! Genetics rule!!

Exactly .....true that

Paulo what's your leg routine look like? I'm working around knee injuries and just got confident enough to start squatting again. I'm doing it on the assisted (smith machine) and my quads got a pump like never before. You think free barbell is needed or can I get away with the stationary bar as long as I am hitting them hard?

Hey bro first off to answer your question no I don't think you need free barbell. Look at Dorian I Dnt think he ever did them and he had great legs. I think most impt when comes to legs or any bodypart really is instensity. Espeically with legs though u need to really hit them hard. But one thing I think is impt when comes to leg development is using full ROM.

Hey bro my leg routine usually looks like this

Lying leg curls
Seated leg curls
Back squat or hack squat wide stance
Hack squat or leg press narrow stance
Standing single leg curl
Stiff legged deads
Leg ext

I like starting with hammies not only because I'm trying to bring them up the most but you also warm up the knees at the same time doing these so kill 2 birds at once. Also gives them a good pump so when u go to any kind of squat it's like a nice cushion when u hit the bottom of the rep

Hey bro first off to answer your question no I don't think you need free barbell. Look at Dorian I Dnt think he ever did them and he had great legs. I think most impt when comes to legs or any bodypart really is instensity. Espeically with legs though u need to really hit them hard. But one thing I think is impt when comes to leg development is using full ROM.

Hey bro my leg routine usually looks like this

Lying leg curls
Seated leg curls
Back squat or hack squat wide stance
Hack squat or leg press narrow stance
Standing single leg curl
Stiff legged deads
Leg ext

I like starting with hammies not only because I'm trying to bring them up the most but you also warm up the knees at the same time doing these so kill 2 birds at once. Also gives them a good pump so when u go to any kind of squat it's like a nice cushion when u hit the bottom of the rep
Thanks for the detailed response brother. I also find it more beneficial to start with hams.

Your leg routine is pretty extensive. Around how many sets of each are you performing?

You look fantastic. Have you tried 5150 yet? If so how did you find it?

Thanks for the detailed response brother. I also find it more beneficial to start with hams.

Your leg routine is pretty extensive. Around how many sets of each are you performing?

We'll I only train them once a wk so I hit them hard. Takes 2 hours. 4 sets each exercise varying reps 8-25. I like varying reps on all bodyparts actually. Hit diff fibres etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws