over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The freaks training split !

Should be doing some kind of Cardio off and contest prep. Cardio plays a big role in nutrient breakdown. Keeping good health/ cardiovascular shape... lower cholesterol, healthy blood pressure to name a few.

Well said bro

Yes... But I asked Paulo what he does.

Yes bro I do some offseason. For reasons he stated and keeps metabolism goin so can eat more food grow lean etc. Dnt wanna do too much though

My split is almost the same. But i rest more and differenciate training styles.

Day1...legs

Day2...back,traps,bic(volume, no failure)

Day3...chest,delts,tric(volume, no failure)

Rest

Day5... as day 2 but heavy duty dc style short workout

Rest

Day7... as day 2 but heavy duty dc style short workout

Rest

Been training for 20 years, tryied everything and this works best for me.

And that's the key here. U found what works bro. Too nNy guys dnt try to chmage things up to see what worx for them. They keep doin. Same thing day day out not Gettin results. Like for me I like a day off after legs cause they are so intense. I couldn't or wouldn't wanna do back after a leg day. But like j always say " to each there own" find what worx for u.

1. Do you believe in blasting and cruising cycles or just straight cycling , pct , and staying off for a while? I know it depends on the person for example a competitor, a gym rat etc so if you could elaborate that would be cool!

2. Do you lower volume or intensity or both when not training with *super supplements/juice* ???

Thanks, and I think it's awesome your helping the community out!

One of the most impressive bodybuilders helping the community this way, AWESOME ¡10/10 this post!

Yes bro I do some offseason. For reasons he stated and keeps metabolism goin so can eat more food grow lean etc. Dnt wanna do too much though

What type of cardio.
Thanks again for this thread. I ran the program this week. To my surprise it actually did take around 2 hrs to complete. I didn't dilly dally around. I'll definitely have to up my calories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am keen to try a similar split. I know this wouldn't have a days rest after legs but do you still think it would work ok?

Mon: back, biceps, traps

tues: chest, delts triceps

Wed: legs

thurs: back biceps, traps

fri: chest, delts, triceps

weekend: rest

I am keen to try a similar split. I know this wouldn't have a days rest after legs but do you still think it would work ok?

Mon: back, biceps, traps

tues: chest, delts triceps

Wed: legs

thurs: back biceps, traps

fri: chest, delts, triceps

weekend: rest

That would def work. That's Exactky how i do it. I just throw in rear delts on back day since it part of the back anyways. But I like having a day off after legs not only cause it's so intense but I dnt like trainjng more than 3 days in a row esp the way I train intense and to failure every set. It would just wear dwn on you I think over time. Also with having a that day off u give your back and chest days one more day off which is huge in the long run. Like with my split after first back day u get 3 whole days off until I hit it again and than just 2 days off after the 2nd back day but I think that extra day off after the first session helps a lot. Hope this helps

That would def work. That's Exactky how i do it. I just throw in rear delts on back day since it part of the back anyways. But I like having a day off after legs not only cause it's so intense but I dnt like trainjng more than 3 days in a row esp the way I train intense and to failure every set. It would just wear dwn on you I think over time. Also with having a that day off u give your back and chest days one more day off which is huge in the long run. Like with my split after first back day u get 3 whole days off until I hit it again and than just 2 days off after the 2nd back day but I think that extra day off after the first session helps a lot. Hope this helps

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Yeah the day off in the middle would definitely be beneficial I just like the idea of getting training in during the week and having a weekend off to spend with family etc.

I don't think I could manage abs and calves every session, I may have to add them in a little down the line. thanks for responding youre a good guy

Ya that's why I take Sunday off. That's family day as my wife worx Saturday anyways and I don't have kids so no pint takin wknd off. But find what worx for u. Best of luck brotha

Great thread..I really like the way you have your training set up..
how often do you switch things up?
Do you rotate exercises from week to week?
who are you working with,it seems like you have a great team?
thanx again for such a informative thread..

what are a few of your favorite exercises?

Any variations of exercises you found work for you that aren't "standard"??

Can you give an example of what your diet looks like on a typical day during the offseason?

I'm current 210 have visible abs taking in 4500 calories clean and and have dropped a few pounds running this program. I might have to do something different with my diet to put on weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread..I really like the way you have your training set up..

how often do you switch things up?

Do you rotate exercises from week to week?

who are you working with,it seems like you have a great team?

thanx again for such a informative thread..

Hey bro I switch exercises each session since I train bodyparts twice a wk it allows me to that's why I love the split. U can also have it set up so u have 1 heavy day and 1 lighter day I just started to work with Matt Porter.

I'm current 210 have visible abs taking in 4500 calories clean and and have dropped a few pounds running this program. I might have to do something different with my diet to put on weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya just increase ur Cals bro. Espeically adding carbs around trainjng is an easy way and less chance of adding fat

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws