over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The freaks training split !

what are a few of your favorite exercises?

Any variations of exercises you found work for you that aren't "standard"??

There all favourites bro! Kidding aside I def do play around with angles a lot though and I really can do this more with machines that's why I love machines. U can get more control and play around with with Angles and can actually even lift heavier at the same time hence I find better growth

Hey I really like the vids with Rich Piana...have you learned alot being around him and working out with him? I like his ideas of focusing on the pump more so than how much weight is being lifted...he gets alot of hate, even here on ProM, but I gotta respect how truthfull he is on things, no one at his level in the bb'ing/fitness industry has been as truthfull as he is

Hey I really like the vids with Rich Piana...have you learned alot being around him and working out with him? I like his ideas of focusing on the pump more so than how much weight is being lifted...he gets alot of hate, even here on ProM, but I gotta respect how truthfull he is on things, no one at his level in the bb'ing/fitness industry has been as truthfull as he is

Ya we kinda bounce ideas back n forth. And ya love him or hate him he's doin something right and he's killing it. It there wasn't haters than he wouldn't be doin something right!

Ya just increase ur Cals bro. Espeically adding carbs around trainjng is an easy way and less chance of adding fat

Definitely not going to get fat running a program like this! And no need for cardio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya we kinda bounce ideas back n forth. And ya love him or hate him he's doin something right and he's killing it. It there wasn't haters than he wouldn't be doin something right!

I love watch his u tub vids. His no bullshit approach is awesome

Definitely not going to get fat running a program like this! And no need for cardio

U shouldn't need to get fat if u time your carbs right and train hard 5 times a wk

U shouldn't need to get fat if u time your carbs right and train hard 5 times a wk

What percentage of your allotted carb intake per day do you put around your workouts? Sorry if this was answered already. Do you do big carb meals pre and post workout and your intra shake and then the rest of your meals are just meat and fats and veggies pretty much?

What percentage of your allotted carb intake per day do you put around your workouts? Sorry if this was answered already. Do you do big carb meals pre and post workout and your intra shake and then the rest of your meals are just meat and fats and veggies pretty much?

I'd say about 75% and ya pretty much fats prot veggies rest

I'd say about 75% and ya pretty much fats prot veggies rest
Would you put a preference on whole foods for carbs circa say over hbcd intra? Or split enenly pre intra post?
Thanks

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Would you put a preference on whole foods for carbs circa say over hbcd intra? Or split enenly pre intra post?
Thanks

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Pre and pwo is foods. Intra is hbcd.

rep speed

your opinion on rep speed some use a fast explosive type movement some like ben pakuliski use a very controlled slow movement really sqeezing the target muscle

your opinion on rep speed some use a fast explosive type movement some like ben pakuliski use a very controlled slow movement really sqeezing the target muscle

Controlled reps but Fire fast but get a squeeze and than controlled negative. Doesn't need to be super slow but controls which is usually 2 sec roughly.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws