over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The freaks Transformation pics

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Forgot to post this yesterday for transformation Tuesday.5 year differance here. I just wish my calves would have blown up like my legs but you know what I can't complain because I never put the same effort into them like I did my legs or my other bodyparts because I wasn't planning on being a bodybuilder and I neglected them. But I'm doing what I can now anyways ! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455737758.683177.jpg

CRAZY impressive :eek::headbang:!!

Quick q, when you started out training you said you didnt want to be a bodybuilder (competitively), what made you change your mind and go for that pro card ? Also did someone tell you you'd be a great bbder ?

Thanks Freak

CRAZY impressive :eek::headbang:!!

Quick q, when you started out training you said you didnt want to be a bodybuilder (competitively), what made you change your mind and go for that pro card ? Also did someone tell you you'd be a great bbder ?

Thanks Freak

Well after seeing how I started to grow so fast and develop a freind said I shoudk try an amatuer show. So I did after a 4 wk prep and almost won and than I got the compettiive bug but I was still just doing for a hobby. I just liked training. Only after I came third at candian nationals in 2014 did I realize I had a good shot at turning pro.

Quads are massive! Great work!

I can't help but get jealous when I see legs that developed. I've been struggling to bring my legs up for years, they just don't grow like the rest of my body. Genetics are a bitch, haha...

You look incredible! I can't wait until you compete again...did you decide between the two shows yet?

You look incredible! I can't wait until you compete again...did you decide between the two shows yet?

2 shows? I'm doing bodypower in May than pretty much everyone after that. There every 2 wks.

2 shows? I'm doing bodypower in May than pretty much everyone after that. There every 2 wks.

Originally you were deciding between doing the California and I guess Bodypower...I didn't know you were scheduled for the others.

Originally you were deciding between doing the California and I guess Bodypower...I didn't know you were scheduled for the others.

No I had said Bidypower than Cali pro 2 wks later and so on. I will let my body tel me when it's enough but I think with a smart laid plan with my coach Matt Porter I should be able to do quite a few

Good transformation , your legs were already pretty big but now they're just freaky big lol.

Those are some Redwoods brother!

This is so awesome. You look amazing man. Good luck this year!

No I had said Bidypower than Cali pro 2 wks later and so on. I will let my body tel me when it's enough but I think with a smart laid plan with my coach Matt Porter I should be able to do quite a few

Got it...I misunderstood! Good luck Paulo...we're rooting for you!!

Hi Freak, did I read somewhere that you started training kind of later in life (in your 30's)? Is that true or am I thinking of someone else?

Hi Freak, did I read somewhere that you started training kind of later in life (in your 30's)? Is that true or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes that's me bro. I started 6 years ago at age 34.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131