over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Fun is Over - to TRT or not to TRT

I had same issue my test was like 169.....

I did hcg 2000iu first week, and 1000iu for three weeks along with 100mg clomid for two weeks and 50mg clomid for two more.

my test went back to normal range.

I read some nasty shit about it ! triptorelin or whatever

Hi Guys,

I was never a heavy user. Always used common sense for the most part and cycled properly with relatively low doses to begin with. Those that have been on this board know me and know where I've been...

Long story short is this... I've been off for about 8 months now; absolutely clean. Most recent tests put me about about 3.6 Free and Total. I'm 25 years old and yes, I was probably ignorant for starting at a young age.

My point of posting this is to ask those of you that are on TRT, if I really need to be on it? I would love to be able to get my natural levels back up, be done with AAS and just enjoy life and training. Mind you, I am still 5'9 at 200lbs at 6% because I'm anal about my diet, but I know it will dwindle as the test levels stay stagnant.

At 25 Yrs Old Am I at an age where I can bounce back with some HMG or running a bit more nolva for LH and FSH? Want to avoid TRT if possible...

Bumping this thread, in case you still stop by Iron. I sent you a pm, but also wanted to post it in the open so other people can chime in their opinion.
As mentioned in the PM
I feel like you have not recovered your HPTA cause you are so damn lean and ripped. Looking at the last few pics you posted you look damn good (ripped), but look at your face, you have almost no fat left. YOur body is "starving" and its in fight or flight/ survival mode. Making androgens is probably not on the top of its priority list.

The dilema is what to do? I dont know a definite answer, I would think "letting go" a bit and getting to 8-9% bf or healthier level would help? but thats goes against what we want?? lol..
MAybe do a pct again with HCG and nolvadex.

OR better yet post your diet and training. Try and decrease the intensity increase calories (increase/ or decrease cardio) and go from there..

LAst but not the least. One test level is just a dart in the dark.. Get a few more levels to see where you really are at. Do you feel like you are always hungry.. Do you go to bed thinking about food and without satiety. If so, for a week eat what you want and when you want. Forget the gym. Watch your "boners" come back,, (however your body will be affected a bit).

Bumping this thread, in case you still stop by Iron. I sent you a pm, but also wanted to post it in the open so other people can chime in their opinion.
As mentioned in the PM
I feel like you have not recovered your HPTA cause you are so damn lean and ripped. Looking at the last few pics you posted you look damn good (ripped), but look at your face, you have almost no fat left. YOur body is "starving" and its in fight or flight/ survival mode. Making androgens is probably not on the top of its priority list.

The dilema is what to do? I dont know a definite answer, I would think "letting go" a bit and getting to 8-9% bf or healthier level would help? but thats goes against what we want?? lol..
MAybe do a pct again with HCG and nolvadex.

OR better yet post your diet and training. Try and decrease the intensity increase calories (increase/ or decrease cardio) and go from there..

LAst but not the least. One test level is just a dart in the dark.. Get a few more levels to see where you really are at. Do you feel like you are always hungry.. Do you go to bed thinking about food and without satiety. If so, for a week eat what you want and when you want. Forget the gym. Watch your "boners" come back,, (however your body will be affected a bit).

good post, great advice.

it is very likely that your insistence on "dieting like i'm 10weeks out" permanently has compromised your recovery.

At 25 yrs of age your testosterone levels should be at top levels, peak! Now, when you dabble into AAS usage, without knowledge, medical supervision, proper physical, blood work, anti E knowledge, etc your asking for major issues down the road. Many issues of HRT could be attributed to the improper usage of AAS, no such things as "common sense" HRT, especially if you are "self prescribing."

HRT is a true medical condition, wether self induced, medical issue, etc you treat your body like a lab rat and sooner or later you'll become the rat... Just my 2cts

Chgolatin- thanks for your "2cc's" although didn't help.

This has been very helpful to hear what those have to say in ways of HRT etc.

Thought I should post an update. My test levels have since stabilized quite a bit since originally posting this. I've gone into a stronger carb cycling approach to stay lean while still being able to be a bit more lax on some of the things that I put in my mouth (that's what she said???).

For the record, when I was cycling, I was generally supervised, I don't need to defend myself there. At 25 years old, I have owned two homes, owned 2 business and had a pretty damn good head on my shoulders. I've always been responsible and never lost common sense except for spending a small fraction of my life trying to get too big.

I'm proud of what I have accomplished both with my body and my life. I've also been able to remain married throughout all of my "cycles" and phases. Never do I lose sure of the irrefutable goal.

I'm sitting now at about 190ish still at about 6% but sex is up to 2-3x per week now, finally feel
Somewhat back to normal.

Now, what's next (for those who have some background)? Continue blood work even whilst off to monitor levels? I haven't touched anything. Growth, igf, peptides, nothing, only a bit of creatine monohydrate now and then.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws