over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Funny Things They Say...

You know what's funny? Everybody acts so irritated when they hear these type of comments. But, if you just stopped working out and juicing, you'd never hear them again. So, if they REALLY bothered you, wouldn't you just strive to be average? Face it, we like the attention. Even if we get it out of someone elses jealousy or insecurity.

Dammit look who comes out of the wood works and has to throw some common sense in my thread...:p :D

You know what's funny? Everybody acts so irritated when they hear these type of comments. But, if you just stopped working out and juicing, you'd never hear them again. So, if they REALLY bothered you, wouldn't you just strive to be average? Face it, we like the attention. Even if we get it out of someone elses jealousy or insecurity.

66.3% of Americans over the age of 20 are overweight. 32% are obese. I don't think you have to strive to be average. Actually the exact opposite. You need to not strive for much of anything at all.

The comments themselves don't bother me. What bothers me is our failure as a nation to properly care for ourselves and our children. The comments are merely a symptom of the epidemic.

Besides wouldn't you say the average person likes a little attention? If taking care of my health happens to get me attention I think I will stick with it. For that matter even if it doesn't I think I'm going to stick with it anyway.

So, if they REALLY bothered you, wouldn't you just strive to be average? Face it, we like the attention. Even if we get it out of someone elses jealousy or insecurity.

agreed 110% honestly....i LOVE hearing negativity when i can just SMELL and FEEL the jealousy and insecurity ooooozing off of them haha :D

my favorite: how much can you lift?

me: uhhhhh of what?

its also really fun to answer questions or statements just by saying i lift weights

oh my god, how did you eat so much?

A: i lift weights

fuck, i cant believe you aced that test!

A: yeah, i lift weights

and so on...

I get from time to time this one:

Person "This guy was huge, he was bigger than (Irish_sd)"..real name withheld of course.

I say " I have always heard there was someone bigger than me...but I've yet to actually see him!"

" I got a friend that is big like you"

Then you end up seeing the friend one day and he is no where even close...

66.3% of Americans over the age of 20 are overweight. 32% are obese. I don't think you have to strive to be average. Actually the exact opposite. You need to not strive for much of anything at all.

The comments themselves don't bother me. What bothers me is our failure as a nation to properly care for ourselves and our children. The comments are merely a symptom of the epidemic.

Besides wouldn't you say the average person likes a little attention? If taking care of my health happens to get me attention I think I will stick with it. For that matter even if it doesn't I think I'm going to stick with it anyway.

Ahh yes, but are steroids and all of the supplements we take really improving our health?

Ahh yes, but are steroids and all of the supplements we take really improving our health?

Unfortunately I don't believe your question cannot be aswered on an across the board basis. It really depends on the individual and the dosage. For the older male patients taking a proper dose it probably is improving thier health. For the healthy male in his 20s taking a reasonable dosage it is probably having no impact on his overall health. Then you have teens, people with prior health issues, and those taking excessive dosages where yes they could have a negative impact their health.

And just so I don't feel like I am hijacking this thread: I love it when people tell me that they don't want to lift because they are afraid to get to big. My response is "Don't flatter yourself. Getting big doesn't happen overnight and people have to work very hard to get and stay that way".

" I got a friend that is big like you"

Then you end up seeing the friend one day and he is no where even close...

last time in the supermarket, I was waiting to pay and the person behin me said that " his brother is twice my size and arms 2 times like mine " .... I didnt know that here we had a 580lbs with 43 inches arms :D

last time in the supermarket, I was waiting to pay and the person behin me said that " his brother is twice my size and arms 2 times like mine " .... I didnt know that here we had a 580lbs with 43 inches arms :D

awesome bro, i have said something similar many times. being that i am barely 5'8" i guess people love to tell me they know someone TWICE my size. i say 'really 490 lbs is huge' - by the way mike those stats are pretty impressive - even after dividing by 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131