over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Game Changers

Biogenix

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I know I'm pretty late on this Netflix series but Whoa! No animal sources for protein?
Many opinions I see...

Whats your personal take and or experience/preference ?

Bio-

Total bullshit. Arnold was no vegetarian when he was winning Olympias. Someone must have made that in an attempt to get their worthless pea protein to sell. Lol

Information is misleading or outright false.
I second Layne's excellent rebuttal.

Produced by James Cameron just as he's spinning up a plant-based protein biz, Verdient Foods Inc: **broken link removed**

purge garbage, the virtue signaling diet. give a vegan meat they become healthier the moment it hits their stomach.

Information is misleading or outright false.
I second Layne's excellent rebuttal.

Produced by James Cameron just as he's spinning up a plant-based protein biz, Verdient Foods Inc: **broken link removed**

Do you think James Cameron needs to make a movie so that his company becomes successful? Google tells me he is worth 700 million (not sure how accurate, but im not sure his thought process is how he can make his next 700 million)

There is a real problem with the worlds food systems, animal agriculture is a real environmental problem, and thats without even mentioning the ethics of it all

Do you think James Cameron needs to make a movie so that his company becomes successful? Google tells me he is worth 700 million (not sure how accurate, but im not sure his thought process is how he can make his next 700 million)

There is a real problem with the worlds food systems, animal agriculture is a real environmental problem, and thats without even mentioning the ethics of it all

No, I don't think it's the only reason, and I applaud efforts to augment food supplies in a sustainable manner. Sponsoring a "documentary" full of falsehoods and outright lies does not help the cause.
The proper way to get people on board with alternative food sources is with honesty and an appeal to the greater good. Films like this only reinforce negative stereotypes and create a backlash.

I'd be delighted to eat lab-grown meat, or even plan-based if it were equal in all nutritional and palatability regards to meat.

No, I don't think it's the only reason, and I applaud efforts to augment food supplies in a sustainable manner. Sponsoring a "documentary" full of falsehoods and outright lies does not help the cause.
The proper way to get people on board with alternative food sources is with honesty and an appeal to the greater good. Films like this only reinforce negative stereotypes and create a backlash.

I'd be delighted to eat lab-grown meat, or even plan-based if it were equal in all nutritional and palatability regards to meat.

I will be the first to put up my hand and say I am way out of depth when it comes to understanding alot of Layne said in his rebuttal, it can be very convincing to read. I remember there was a guy on JRE who also 'debunked' the film, only for the MMA guy who made the movie to come on and 'debunk' the 'debunking' lol

Layne was also debunked (I wont post the link, google will likely find out) as I dont want the thread to go south.

Lab grown meat is an interesting one, I think we may be pretty close to that being available on the supermarket shelves in the near future. It does sound promising.

I will be the first to put up my hand and say I am way out of depth when it comes to understanding alot of Layne said in his rebuttal, it can be very convincing to read. I remember there was a guy on JRE who also 'debunked' the film, only for the MMA guy who made the movie to come on and 'debunk' the 'debunking' lol

Layne was also debunked (I wont post the link, google will likely find out) as I dont want the thread to go south.

Lab grown meat is an interesting one, I think we may be pretty close to that being available on the supermarket shelves in the near future. It does sound promising.

Rogan had Wilks on to talk on his points of the film and Kresser to counter.

Wilks was all over Kresser and made him look bad, but as typical of these "debates" Wilks was just louder and more obnoxious, not better informed or offering up a better case.
Rogan likes people like this as they make good entertainment, but that's part of why I don't subscribe to him anymore.

I haven't seen any rebuttals to Layne's arguments that are factual, just very passionate and biased appeals to emotion.
Layne was pretty cut and dried like he usually is when reviewing research, and essentially de-cherry picked and re-contextualized many of the arguments that the film and Wilks made.

That is a problem, but the real problem is when you twist the truth, create an agenda, manipulate, lie, etc ... just to make your truth seem scientific, when it is not.

Morals or ethics are issues independent of science or the nutritional quality of an eating style. You can't mix it up in the same box.

Anyone would be agree eating quality meat without having to slaughter animals or lock them in cages, in addition to the fact that synthetic meat does not consume tons of resources such as water.

The question is, is this type of genetically engineered meat safe and does it provide the same benefits, no side effects?

But the solution, if there is one, will come from scientific and technical progress, not from a vegan morality that tries to become a kind of cult or religion.

Anyone would be agree eating quality meat without having to slaughter animals or lock them in cages, in addition to the fact that synthetic meat does not consume tons of resources such as water.

The question is, is this type of genetically engineered meat safe and does it provide the same benefits, no side effects?

But the solution, if there is one, will come from scientific and technical progress, not from a vegan morality that tries to become a kind of cult or religion.
Agree with this.

Imo what is the real root cause of our food being so low quality? Overpopulation. When you have such population density, cities getting larger, less farm land , pollution from so many people, such demand for food, the food is no longer quality.

As population explodes the problem will only get worse.

Agree with this.

Imo what is the real root cause of our food being so low quality? Overpopulation. When you have such population density, cities getting larger, less farm land , pollution from so many people, such demand for food, the food is no longer quality.

As population explodes the problem will only get worse.

I agree with you, but some say it is the other way around, that the more people you have, the more people get involved in solving problems, finding solutions and bringing innovation. For me, this is bullshit, and we always go in the last car, correcting problems that we ourselves create for being blind, stupid, arrogant, or a mixture of all of these.

At the end of the day, the planet's resources are limited, you cannot increase population and exploit resources more and more without get serious consequences.

All of Netflix documentaries are biased and misleading with data that is easily proven false. In game changers the MMA fighter was able to do an extra 30 minutes from his normal battle rope time just because he switched to plant based. Then they say our teeth aren't meant to eat meat. That our teeth are shaped like herbivores. Well I mind was sure thinking how I can eat something besides plants since caveman days. Seaspiracy is another doc on netflix that is part truth and part lie.

I think the Mediterranean diet studies have proved that it’s about a balanced diet. NOT being a vegetarian.

All of Netflix documentaries are biased and misleading with data that is easily proven false. In game changers the MMA fighter was able to do an extra 30 minutes from his normal battle rope time just because he switched to plant based. Then they say our teeth aren't meant to eat meat. That our teeth are shaped like herbivores. Well I mind was sure thinking how I can eat something besides plants since caveman days. Seaspiracy is another doc on netflix that is part truth and part lie.

I think the Mediterranean diet studies have proved that it’s about a balanced diet. NOT being a vegetarian.
Great post ^^

I'm pretty sure that we are already growing some human cells in the lab now. Work being done to have the ability to grow new organs from your own cells.

If the process of growing cells becomes easy to do, fast, and cheap then there is no reason to not do it for food. Funny thing though, some people are already angry about GMOs and those are no big deal compared to such a thing. Will the majority of people accept it? I'm like Hawkmoon and would welcome it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131