over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Game Changers

The government subsidizes the entire food industry, what the hell are you talking about? Large food multinationals like Nestle do not make their money selling meat, but processed products.

The government subsidizes the entire food industry, what the hell are you talking about? Large food multinationals like Nestle do not make their money selling meat, but processed products.

Did you not say "in fact, saturated fats, whole milk and eggs have been demonized by the media and governments for decades......and then.........And the reason is simple, governments and big companies want people to consume vegetables because consume fewer resources and they can generate more benefits.

What your saying really does not make sense when you follow the money.

Attachments

• Ag-Subsidies.jpg
    Ag-Subsidies.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 7
Did you not say "in fact, saturated fats, whole milk and eggs have been demonized by the media and governments for decades......and then.........And the reason is simple, governments and big companies want people to consume vegetables because consume fewer resources and they can generate more benefits.

What your saying really does not make sense when you follow the money.

How the hell do you think they feed cattle to produce meat and dairy? With government-subsidized cereals.

Once again, the global business within the food sector is in cereals and all their processed derivatives, not in products of animal origin.

I am not from the USA but have visited a few times, even Stevie Wonder can see there is propoganda in favour of animal products. When I get home today I will take a picture of something I saw in a magazine over the weekend, I thought it funny it turned up considering this thread.

BTW the WHO recommends fats from fish, avocado and nuts, sunflower, soybean, canola and olive oils. We talked about this in the other thread that touched on the subject, essentially a pescatarian diet.
sunflower, soybean, canola

Anyone pushing this garbage as "healthy" is someone I will not take seriously. Cheap seed oils are a huge part of the current health of the public. Of course, overconsumption is the number one issue regardless of the source but things really took a turn when the powers that be started to shove "healthy" seed oils down our collective throats.

Bread and circuses.................................................not a new strategy of control. I will leave it at that as this is not the board for discussing "their" motivations any further.

Do your own research, trust neither the carnivore crowd nor the vegan zealots. People treat this shit like a religion. If you feel healthy and your lab work backs it up your diet must be working well enough for you, regardless of which alter you currently worship at lol.

I am not from the USA but have visited a few times, even Stevie Wonder can see there is propoganda in favour of animal products. When I get home today I will take a picture of something I saw in a magazine over the weekend, I thought it funny it turned up considering this thread.

BTW the WHO recommends fats from fish, avocado and nuts, sunflower, soybean, canola and olive oils. We talked about this in the other thread that touched on the subject, essentially a pescatarian diet.
I really wouldn't put much trust in big institutions, espically ones who run the world like WHO. They have been caught in several scandals. They are caught up in one right now. Covering up evedience they had on China for the origins of the virus.

On a side note, the American Beef Federation markets hard here in Japan.
I buy Aussie Beef myself :p

Wagyu beef is delicious. I had the chance to try it fresh when I visted my sister in Fukuoka, Japan. Crazy expensive. I don't know if I have had Aussie beef...

How the hell do you think they feed cattle to produce meat and dairy? With government-subsidized cereals.

Once again, the global business within the food sector is in cereals and all their processed derivatives, not in products of animal origin.
Just look at the corn subsidies and using it for ethanol. Start getting into the green agenda.

sunflower, soybean, canola

Anyone pushing this garbage as "healthy" is someone I will not take seriously. Cheap seed oils are a huge part of the current health of the public. Of course, overconsumption is the number one issue regardless of the source but things really took a turn when the powers that be started to shove "healthy" seed oils down our collective throats.

WHO was mentioned so that is why i posted what did, I personally only use olive oil

and demand for the cereals comes from where - 8 billion humans or 80 billion land animals that are slaughtered each year?

Bread and circuses.................................................not a new strategy of control. I will leave it at that as this is not the board for discussing "their" motivations any further.

Do your own research, trust neither the carnivore crowd nor the vegan zealots. People treat this shit like a religion. If you feel healthy and your lab work backs it up your diet must be working well enough for you, regardless of which alter you currently worship at lol.

I am very individualistic, that means I hate the idea of belonging to a group.

I do my research, like anyone on this board, both theoretical and practical, since we are experimenters with the different methods of training, nutrition, etc ...

I try to create my methods by borrowing the best of others, I apply critical thinking, I look at what I can apply to my personal situation, I try to undestand the science behind, etc ...

I understand, or believe I understand, the political and economic interests involved in federal agencies or advertising in all food industry.

With all this, I think it is a good idea to lift weights, walking, eat a diet with animal protein, vegetables, saturated fat, omega 3, oatmeal and little or no sugar, unless it is in a strategy combined with training and protocols of supplements and drugs.

The leaner and younger you are, the more cereals, starch and sugars you can eat without ruining your appearance and health.

Whew this thread turned up lol!

Love a good discussion with some quality back and forth. The replies are appreciated guys.

BioGenix

Think Luther Burbank.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner