over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Game vs The Game.

swervedriver said:
Thats pretty funny about the spiderman undies there Hutch... I actually stopped wearing mine a few months ago... :rolleyes: I bet it must be nice to sit back in your armani business suits and watch cspan all day to keep up with all the current actions in the world while us dumbasses in the real world watch our cheesy humdrum shows... Bottom line he is full of shit when he says that he would fight tripleh and for what "street rep".... Yeah if he had his posse with him... If my memory serves me correctly this is the same guy that was implemented in a shooting death of someone associated with G-Unit when they were having their feud with one another... So yeah he's a real tough guy...

ahha..Man dont get offended by me giving all the hulkamaniacs a hard time..Im not making my comments to offend anyone but just bustin balls...

I could really care less about street rep and posse and or who is tuffer than who...All Im arguing is about the name thing...

Why does it matter to any of us anyway if people are real or fake, who is tuff and who isnt and what happend at the Vibe Awards???? it only makes u sound insecure...None of us know these guys and never will, they arent our friends or family so who cares....It seems like everyone forgets that it is an Entertainment Industry and for millions of dollars people will act however they need to keep the money coming in (including most of us)....

Last edited:
Its cool Hutch... lol I agree, we don't have any affiliation with any of these people and truly I could care less... So no offense taken... In fact I am gonna delete my post...

swervedriver said:
Its cool Hutch... lol I agree, we don't have any affiliation with any of these people and truly I could care less... So no offense taken... In fact I am gonna delete my post...

nah dont delete, I wasnt offended at all man...Its just a board discussion to me thats all...Its all good

Well, I also don't care who had the name first, or what happens at the cma or vibe awards. But, I do hate it when someone who would OBVIOUSLY get his ass stomped sensless by a particular person in a fight, starts making challenges to that person for no reason other than a third party's comments. The bottom line is, The Game made a challenge to Triple H and Triple H would squash him like a cochroach. That's all I'm saying, man.

How would you guys take it if some scrawny little thug, half your size, started telling people publicly that he was gonna kick your ass? I know that I personally would find the dumb little shit and publicly humiliate him. But, as has been previously mentioned, I'm very immature.:D

BigBoyJ said:
Well, I also don't care who had the name first, or what happens at the cma or vibe awards. But, I do hate it when someone who would OBVIOUSLY get his ass stomped sensless by a particular person in a fight, starts making challenges to that person for no reason other than a third party's comments. The bottom line is, The Game made a challenge to Triple H and Triple H would squash him like a cochroach. That's all I'm saying, man.

How would you guys take it if some scrawny little thug, half your size, started telling people publicly that he was gonna kick your ass? I know that I personally would find the dumb little shit and publicly humiliate him. But, as has been previously mentioned, I'm very immature.:D

Nah your right either go and beat his ass or you can shrug it off because a lil punk that is just talking shit doesnt mean anything...as long as you dont try and avoid the situation then both ways are acceptable...

If Triple H never even comments about this whole thing and goes bout his business then he wins...The Game just looks immature and foolish wanting to fight someone over a name though...he loses either way pretty much..

here's a line i think applies nicely here:

"i love listening to these little piss ant rappers try and talk tough. they make me laugh. if matrix were here, he'd laugh too."

what movie's that from? i switched soldiers with rappers obviously.

Roux said:
here's a line i think applies nicely here:

"i love listening to these little piss ant rappers try and talk tough. they make me laugh. if matrix were here, he'd laugh too."

what movie's that from? i switched soldiers with rappers obviously.

Mona Lisa Smiles....???????

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear