over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The GH v.s Peptide chart

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Ok ive been seeing the chart below a lot lately and its nice we have this science but for me personally it just doesnt add up. To show that ghrp/ghrh causes a max spike of 100ng/dl for 0-3hrs v.s. 7.5iu's GH with a max spike of 50 and elevation over 11 hours. So basically the ghrh/ghrp has double the spike but is shorter acting. ive used both ghrp/ghrh at 100/100 3x per day v.s. 6iu's GH per day and the ghrp/ghrh didnt come close. Far more muscle growth and fatloss from the GH at 6iu's per day. This was done using top of the line peptides and real hygetropin GH so its not an issue of the product. So what im getting at, is for overall growth/fatloss maybe it not just all about the spike or length of time the product is in your system. Maybe GH has other properties that cause better gains than ghrp/ghrh's. Dont get me wrong, ghrp/ghrh combo works great and has similar effects to GH but imo you cant compare xx dose of peptides to equal an xx dose of GH. It seems to me as if GH just does something else.

Attachments

• gh.jpg
    gh.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited:
maybe someone correct me if i am wrong but:

i.)
i didn't integrate the curves and can't tell if ng/dl are the same of GHRP/GNRH peak and GH when you administer 3x daily -> might be a problem when you're comparing..
furthermore, you could try administer 4,5,6 times daily (dat stated somewhere that when you administer 6- x times daily that GHRP might cause the same effect as high dosed HGH)
ii.)
such a long term effect of GH causes a rise in IGF 1 levels which does GHRP not do in such a way as GH does.

Whether the pulse is important or not, the fact that GH remains elevated throughout the entire day when administering gh vs peptides is going to be more beneficial

Lipolysis is stimulated for a much longer time frame via gh admin.
and like mentioned above, the rise in serum IGF-1 and most likely it's splice variants (MGF) will cause a better enviornment for protein synthesis

This is all theory of course

Thanks for posting. As i thought GH peaks 3-5 hours and thus the reasoning for 2x day administration for me. Right about when it levels off (according to chart) is when I pin my 2nd. Good info.

Although upon further looking that is for a 7.5iu dose much more than many do.

Makes perfect sense to me then to use them together.

There's a chart showing the synergic effects of GH & peptides. i don't remember where it is offhand.

Not for nothing, but sometimes I know that we tend to overthink and overanalyze shit. Good advice; ask someone who you trust and that way even if the advice isn't 100% spot on at least you wont drive yourself crazy. And I think we're all smart enough to avoid hurting ourselves and to be able to discern pure bullshit from potentially beneficial advice.
Peace y'all,
M2M:cool:

Wouldn't it be nice if it were easy like math class and the best thing(s) to take could be determined by simplying figuring out the one with the largest area under the curve. :D

Interesting chart though....!

And,
There's a chart showing the synergic effects of GH & peptides. i don't remember where it is offhand.
That would be really interesting to see... I certainly experienced some badass synergy this past Mon nite after doing a 3 hr. cardio workout! Followed that shit up with peps + GH + more peps + more GH etc. etc. The recovery was really superhuman! :cool:

Yep there's more empirical evidence that GH and peptides together
Is best. The chart is really cool tho. The pulse are amplified off the page :D

I'm gaining more lean body mass with peptides and aas, and now peptides, aas, and insulin than i did with gh and aas as well as aas, gh, insulin....I think for two reasons:..gh was making both muscle and fat fairly insulin resistant and higher spikes at the right time mayor may not be more anabolic to a degree....or possibly just me

Whether the pulse is important or not, the fact that GH remains elevated throughout the entire day when administering gh vs peptides is going to be more beneficial

Lipolysis is stimulated for a much longer time frame via gh admin.
and like mentioned above, the rise in serum IGF-1 and most likely it's splice variants (MGF) will cause a better enviornment for protein synthesis

This is all theory of course

Its not beneficial to have prolonged elevations in gh and igf-1. There is strong clinical correlations between elevated igf levels and cancer. Thats why our natural gh release is in spurts, or pulses; gh spikes, attaches to required receptors, then any that might be left is metabolized out of the system. Once the required gh is utilized by the body, its unhealthy to have remaining gh/igf-1 floating around systemically attaching to cells it would not normally attach to.

with peps your body will make its own genetic form of GH and it will fit like a glove to your receptors, because your OWN body made it. Your body knws how to make the best GH not the Chinese!

i think its prob best to use both, but i would have to say grf/ghrp combo is killer if you knw wht u r doing!

I often think people get more out of GH because of the sustained levels leading to whole body insulin resistance which leads to leaning out, albeit at the expense of higher than healthy blood glucose.

As for growth I am no professional, don't plan on shooting anything in the range of 20 ius so I will never argue from an experiential standpoint, but my gut tells me this chasing puberty thing is ill comprised. In otherwords there seems to be this belief if you take enough GH (and in this case a TON of GH never normally released by an adolescent) then you will see growth on par with that period of our development. I think that's a delusion. There are many reasons why we grow in puberty, GH is just one of them. Our body's receptiveness to it is another, and then let's not forget androgens and estrogens.

I think what kicks people in the nuts here is that the stuff is still called Growth Hormone rather than Somatropin.

As to the original post, I agree with you, there is something else going on with GH that causes body composition changes, and like I said - it may or may not be a healthy one.

I feel like variations are best...gh a couple times a day for a while...then peptides for a month maybe...then gh in the morn and peptides at night...etc.
But again, I don't use high doses of gh...between 3 and 5iu daily average. Sometimes as low as 2iu every morning for a couple months...then back up.

I am doing all I can to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle this year while staying as healthy as possible. For cost reason I was using peps in place of HGH, but now I am using both. And the results are very good. I will post up my protocol and if any of you care to comment please feel free.

First thing out of bed I do a pulse (100mcg of CJC w/o dac and GHRP-6). I stick with the GHRP-6 to induce hunger. I use 150mg IGF-DES split bi-laterally just prior to training.
Immediately post workout still at gym, I hit another pulse of cjc/ghrp. 15 minutes later I add 3iu HGH and 10-15 minutes after that 5-6iu humalog.
I do another pluse cjc/ghrp just before bed.
On non training days I only do the 3 pulses, no DES or HGH.. I am keeping my AAS use just oveer HRT for now and still growing, so very pleased with how this is working. I plan on hitting a run of 4-5 bottles of Folli when I plateau...
I will find a way to add those 10-15 pounds this year....:D:D

Very nice protocol, i might copy it minus the slin with 600 test next cycle. Cheap and very effective, i like it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

for knuckle head

sounds good. i would just change up the pwo gh shot, becasue your cjc/ghrp pwo sent a pulse and it wont be ready for another until 3 hrs later . so the Gh shot 15 min later is a waste pwo

i thk u should do cjc/ghrp morning pulse

then GH pwo with your slin

then before bed cjc/ghrp shot, ( as long as its 7.5 hrs later after GH shot, pulse will be ready again)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws