advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good & Bad Bodybuilding Coach List Continues! || Bostin Loyd + Bleu Taylor Discuss Coaches

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer

TIMESTAMPS (Jax):
0:00 Intro
0:07 Bleu’s kids
1:11 How often do babies eat?
1:44 Bleu’s baby is unusually strong
3:15 Ghrelin levels in pregnant women
4:05 Bleu’s art
5:35 What Comic books can mean
6:19 Bleu’s favorite comics growing up
8:29 Leo used to draw
9:37 Why Bostin is late
9:56 Who was Bleu’s greatest influence as a bodybuilding coach? Hany Rambod
11:06 Who did Bleu learn the most from?
13:31 Being honest as a coach/ Not knowing everything
16:06 Clients not considering health concerns
16:40 Subscriber calls in about X
17:54 Subscriber calls in about Dave Palumbo (story 1)
23:09 Bostin/ Dopaminergic drugs and performance issues
26:23 Responses to coaches being called out
29:09 Bostin’s friend and Dave
30:43 Caring about your clients
32:36 Subscriber calls in about Matt Jansen
34:51 Why do Matt Jansen’s clients look so much alike?
38:12 Matt’s crazy cycle
39:34 Paying other coaches to help you coach
42:49 Superdrol 100mg cycle/ Braun’s superdrol
44:57 How coach horror stories started
46:57 Subscriber calls in about Dave palumbo (story 2)
50:10 How is the caller dealing with their high blood sugar?
54:42 Never have prep clients use liquid.
55:14 Shelby Starnes
57:55 Bostin’s disclaimer on using liquids (you could die)
59:50 Taking Insulin does not help while taking GH
1:00:43 JP’s coaching
1:02:32 250mg cycle origin
1:04:04 Using 500 IU HCG 3 times a week with 250 test to minimize damage
1:05:20 Bostin on HCG for weight loss
1:06:29 Bostin’s Nick story
1:08:06 A small list of good coaches
1:08:34 Leo’s story about Nick/ Bostin on Nick as a person
1:13:59 Leo got recognized at the gym

I worked with Bleu. Made some good progress over about 14 months with him. The reason I went in a different direction was that he would miss our scheduled calls and then sometimes started missing the re-scheduled calls. It just became too difficult to connect. I wasn't competing but I still expect good service.

At that time he claimed to have 240 clients. Now he claims 280.

I worked with Bleu. Made some good progress over about 14 months with him. The reason I went in a different direction was that he would miss our scheduled calls and then sometimes started missing the re-scheduled calls. It just became too difficult to connect. I wasn't competing but I still expect good service.

you should have called into the show for bad coach segment.

this i cannot believe about Shelby what they say

there are so many people in this industry wanting to tear people down, we would have heard this about Shelby long ago, not from this dickhead Bostin

i work with Shelby years ago. he told me to take half dyazide and then we will assess.

Every coach will always have complaints even if they are great. Sounds like he has far too many clients so it will effect his service. As he states he doesn't sleep so that helps but it's not sustainable and 280 clients is just ridiculous. No one can offer an incredible service if they have that many clients. All it would take is a bad week and he would be fucked and the amount of catching up to do would be ridiculous. I can't see how anyone can have more than about 50-80 clients before their service starts getting negatively effected.

these two fuckin' tools, why would anyone care what they say? obviously desperate for clickbait

honestly is there anyone LESS respected than bostin?

One thing I will say is certain coaches produce a certain look time and time again. Obviously dieting is everything but the look I refer to runs much deeper than just suffering. So it's not just a case their athletes dieted harder than others.

Wow, just wow, the bullshit they are spreading about Shelby! I have worked with Shelby, I would call him conservative. These guys are total asshats. Honestly bostin is the dumbest person I have ever heard talk in my life.

I have heard stories about Palumbo and Jansen many times over the years. I think more of this stuff needs to come out. Over the years on here and elsewhere things come up but most have no idea and hire these people because of their top pro's. This industry is full of money hungry scammers who take on 100's of clients and send them generic plans and don't bother to reply to them. It's important more stuff gets out so people aren't ripped off. They mentioned the coach known to ruin kidneys putting people on 100mg sdrol. How Dave just put a guy on loads of test, deca and eq (plus lantus and hgh) for his 1st cycle. 2 guys phoned in about Dave and another about Jansen.

I have heard stories about Palumbo and Jansen many times over the years. I think more of this stuff needs to come out. Over the years on here and elsewhere things come up but most have no idea and hire these people because of their top pro's. This industry is full of money hungry scammers who take on 100's of clients and send them generic plans and don't bother to reply to them. It's important more stuff gets out so people aren't ripped off. They mentioned the coach known to ruin kidneys putting people on 100mg sdrol. How Dave just put a guy on loads of test, deca and eq (plus lantus and hgh) for his 1st cycle. 2 guys phoned in about Dave and another about Jansen.

This might rub people the wrong way but I think if you’re coach feels that loading someone on their first cycle with a ton of compounds is the right approach then trust them. We all know your first cycle is your most productive cycle right? So granted you’re the top 5% of genetics and you want to make a living of being a pro. I think doing that for every client and everyone who does their first cycle shouldn’t follow this approach but there are people out there that this approach works very well. There was a discussion on the forums years ago about this subject, I wanna say Mike Arnold was the one who posted the literature behind this and I definitely don’t want to put him on the hot seat if he didn’t so forgive me in advance if I am wrong.

But If they’re doing this to every client yes one hundred percent inexcusable. Also agree a lot of these coaches just heard cattle.

This might rub people the wrong way but I think if you’re coach feels that loading someone on their first cycle with a ton of compounds is the right approach then trust them. We all know your first cycle is your most productive cycle right? So granted you’re the top 5% of genetics and you want to make a living of being a pro. I think doing that for every client and everyone who does their first cycle shouldn’t follow this approach but there are people out there that this approach works very well. There was a discussion on the forums years ago about this subject, I wanna say Mike Arnold was the one who posted the literature behind this and I definitely don’t want to put him on the hot seat if he didn’t so forgive me in advance if I am wrong.

But If they’re doing this to every client yes one hundred percent inexcusable. Also agree a lot of these coaches just heard cattle.

No with Dave it will probably be a case of him not reading the guys info. He puts everyone on those sort of doses. The other guy who phoned in said him and 5/6 of his mates all hired Dave at the same time and they found out he gave the exact same diet and drug plan to all of them (massive variances in weight/development between the guys). I am all for using a decent dose for your 1st cycle and not shutting yourself off for very little but the definition of "decent" for me is 400-500mg. Dave put this 1st timer on 350mg test eod, 200mg deca eod, 200mg eq eod, 1mg adex eod etc. Bostin said even if a kid who is 18 hires Dave he will put him on 1000-1500mg test no matter what and the guy who phoned up was on the same amount.

No with Dave it will probably be a case of him not reading the guys info. He puts everyone on those sort of doses. The other guy who phoned in said him and 5/6 of his mates all hired Dave at the same time and they found out he gave the exact same diet and drug plan to all of them (massive variances in weight/development between the guys). I am all for using a decent dose for your 1st cycle and not shutting yourself off for very little but the definition of "decent" for me is 400-500mg. Dave put this 1st timer on 350mg test eod, 200mg deca eod, 200mg eq eod, 1mg adex eod etc. Bostin said even if a kid who is 18 hires Dave he will put him on 1000-1500mg test no matter what and the guy who phoned up was on the same amount.

Interesting I’ll have to listen tomorrow to the video.

Interesting I’ll have to listen tomorrow to the video.

He also said the kid was fat as well. He also had him on lantus morning and night with hgh. Just crazy for a 1st cycle.

He also said the kid was fat as well. He also had him on lantus morning and night with hgh. Just crazy for a 1st cycle.
Damn talk about putting the cart before the horse. I will definitely take a listen tomorrow.

It's entirely possible Bleu is paid, the callers are paid(or friends), Bostin and Leo have financial incentives for threads of this very nature. And Bleu, Bostin, and Leo all get new clients for tossing shot out there about other coaches. It's seemingly a shitty business strategy and much less some kind of a PSA.
I'm not suggesting to never post or speak on it but consider the source.

An aside. I've worked with Shelby and referred two females to him. Nowhere near anything these guys are talking

these two fuckin' tools, why would anyone care what they say? obviously desperate for clickbait

honestly is there anyone LESS respected than bostin?
Agree about Boston, lol @ this kid

Worked with 2 well known guys years ago, both were good. Alex a was my favorite, all around great guy, solid simple plan, never tried to sell me supplements as part of his plan, Rip . He helped me put on some good size back when that was my goal. Lots of Red meat at one point :)

Leo is a lying piece of shit with a fabricated past and Boston needs attention so he always acts like he’s in the know.
They were saying crazy shit about Dante Trudel in one episode that was completely fabricated.
Funny how the only people who say anything bad about Shelby are never the ones who work or have worked with him and it’s always a he/she said thing.

I certainly did like all the shit they and that one caller talked about Shelby.

Here's a breakdown of the guys I've worked with.

Shelby (4 years)
- my first coach
- used macros per meal (which allowed me to craft me meals)
- old school approach, nothing fancy, just take some gear, train hard, do you cardio
- dosages were nothing crazy. Bulking: 750 test, 600 deca or EQ. Cutting: old school: 300 Prop, 300 Mast, 300 Tren, Proviron, add in some Winstrol
- never got an email mail response in more than 2 hours after emailing him
- the only reason I moved away from Shelby is that his focus turned to women and I wanted someone that was going to play with Slin/carb protocols more and was working with mostly men. I had used Slin with Shelby but it was Palumbo old school style Humulin R with meals 1 & 3.
-did diet for some photoshoots and diuretic use was normal IMO. 1/2 tab Dyazide night before, 1/2 tab AM if needed.

Matt Porter (2 years)
-had some very good looks with Matt
-used a lot more carbs than Shelby.
-very creative with his meals which created a nice variety
-always prompt with email returns on check in (within 5-6 hours at the latest)
-gear use was a little more aggressive and used Slin (Humalog) here and there as needed and with high carb menus/days/refeeds
-cardio was never too crazy. I think the highest we ever went was 40 min fasted/day
-the only reason I moved on from Matt was that I felt his supplement business was starting to interfere a bit with his coaching. Things became less detailed and I felt it was time to move on.
-I did meet Matt in person a few times and between that and the weekly emails and other emails back and fourth I really had grown to like him and developed a true friendship. Even after I quit working with him, we'd still chat here and there about business and such. I was very saddened when Matt passed. He was truly a good human being. RIP

Bleu Taylor (14 months)
-jumped to Bleu after Matt. I was a nice change at the time.
-food was a lot higher than I was used to with Matt even though I was in the process of leaning out. Protein portions were up to 10oz.
-this was my first exposure with Lantus which for me created a very noticeable cosmetic change. With the Lantus use Bleu pushed the GDA's pretty hard to not lose insulin sensitivity. He felt clients can use Lantus for up to 3 months to so without any negative effect on IR as long as the dosages weren't too high and GDA's were being used in the process.
-NEVER changed food/menu items. More of a "power shovel" approach. The meals got old.
-gear was a fair amount- about the same with Matt
-check in's always took 2 days for a response which I became ok with. He also scheduled calls but like I mentioned in my other post he started to miss multiple calls.
-at about the 14 month mark I just got sick of the missed calls and threw in the towel and wanted to head in another direction.

AJ Sims (18 months-current)
-jumped over to AJ after Blue even though I had been critical of him on some posts. I had been following his IG and was pretty impressed by some of the transformations of clients and was curious to see what it was all about.
-he wanted to do a call to see if it was a good fit for both and took about 30 min to chat, discuss goals, concerns, etc
-sent probably the most detailed plan I have had with a coach. He was the first coach that took digestion into account and that had/has always been a bottleneck for me
-overall, higher carbs, lower fat, likes to use his Super Saturation high carb days when you're lean enough for your body to take in the carbs
-menus are pretty creative and he will change foods/meals up which creates a nice variety.
-likes a lot of detailed feedback on check ins
-gear use at least for me was nothing like the protocols I had seen. He likes to cruise and this past year we cruised for a full 8 months at just TRT
-as far as blasting, he hasn't prescribed anything radical IMO. A blast would start at maybe 1000-1200mg/week and end closer to 1,800 or so. Nothing radical IMO (I'm 245 BTW) so right around 1500-1600mg/week is my sweet spot on a blast.
-overall I'd say the most detailed coach I've worked with. His price is pretty $$ tho. Not sure how long I'l keep going as I don't mind new changes/styles but I can say I've been pretty happy with him.

Just my .02 so fuck Leo and his crew on their shit talking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear