YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good & Bad Bodybuilding Coach List Continues! || Bostin Loyd + Bleu Taylor Discuss Coaches

Noses, ears, toes/fingers because of all the joint cartilage, all grow as we age and can be accelerated by gh, but for bone growth, you need gh to be high before growth plates close over, for the most part at least...

Of course, otherwise, we would see athletes much taller and grow a few inches, that has never happened.

I hate that podcast; both of them are clowns.. they’re negative and extremely hypocritical. It’s like listening to kids bitch and whine. I feel stupid listening to them

from my little coaching experience I do on the side; it’s so hard to coach lots of ppl especially with a full time job. 200+ Clients is ridiculous and you forget who is who; quality goes down and you start cutting corners.

Most of these coaches will give the armature a cookie cutter diet cause they don’t give a shit about them and focus on their pros.

Sort of topic, but I always laugh when Dave Palumbo claims to be honest, and says he used very low dose GH, yet at barely being 5'8" he wears size 15 shoes. GH had nothing to do with that o_O

Sort of topic, but I always laugh when Dave Palumbo claims to be honest, and says he used very low dose GH, yet at barely being 5'8" he wears size 15 shoes. GH had nothing to do with that o_O

Guys like Dave were hyper dosing, at many points. I remember some guys bragging about 20+iu a day. When legit growth hit the market, no thanks to Dave's fake shit BTW lol, it was just accepted that you used as much as you could afford

Guys like Dave were hyper dosing, at many points. I remember some guys bragging about 20+iu a day. When legit growth hit the market, no thanks to Dave's fake shit BTW lol, it was just accepted that you used as much as you could afford
GH doesn't cause dramatic growth like that, his shoe size has nothing to do with GH use, also, back in his day they did a fraction of what they do today. If you want to criticize Dave, talk about his horrific looking site enhancement, his AAS and contest prep protocols are relatively moderate.

Dave Palumbo has always theorized that his years of being 300lbs. is what caused his foot to seemingly increase in size, as it led to his natural arch collapsing causing the foot to lengthen somewhat.

I pay a lot of attention to the feet, although it is difficult to see it since it is not a part that bodybuilders or photographers are interested in showing, lol

Even in many women I see giant feet, sometimes it is because they are tall girls, but not always
I know my shoe size when from 10.5 11 to a size 12, age could be a factor… but this seems to have happened when I started running Hgh I noticed about 8 - 9 months at very low doses never exceeding 3 ius daily usually just 2iu…. So imagine taking 12 iu daily or more w insulin maybe throw some IGF-1 in there for the hell of it not too mention whatever anabolics androgens etc your taking… you could potentially have the biggest feet in the world 😊 w proper training form diet etc

I always thought the price of hgh back then made it unaffordable for most guys to use a ton.

Dave Palumbo has always theorized that his years of being 300lbs. is what caused his foot to seemingly increase in size, as it led to his natural arch collapsing causing the foot to lengthen somewhat.
Was Dave 6'1" and shrunk to 5'8" 😁 I think most 5'8" men will have maybe a size 10, max size 11. I played basketball all my life, and the only guy I know that wore a size 15 was 6'9" lol.

He's talked about having special insoles while he was bodybuilding and competing. So he already had the issue. Even if he didn't and his theory holds true, what ever length his foot stretched would be equivalent to the collapsed arch. I don't know any humans that have 2" + arch

Lastly, the whole weight thing collapsing a foot, my brother has been over 300lbs for over 20 years. He had size 13 shoes and a perfect arch when he was 240lbs, and twenty years later, still wears size 13, still jumping around playing ball in a men's league.

Just doesn't make sense.

I remember Kevin Levrone saying in an interview that by quitting bodybuilding and reducing his weight, he could wear smaller shoes.

So on the one hand, I can see that the foot has more thickness and size when supporting more weight, but what does not change is the length of the toes. And that's what I mean when I see massive feet in many men, and women as well.

Hunter Labrada is someone that comes to mind, his feety toes are very elongated.

Is this caused by GH alone or by the whole Peds cocktail? I cannot know the answer.

Is there something special about the McDonald's quarter pounder though Lol, like Dave says. Bostin said Dave often said there's just something about it that makes you grow. And in this clip one guy said Dave adviced a double quarter pounder every night.

I've told this before, but Bob Chick was once asked if he thought there was something wrong with Dave's diet and he goes, "what's right about it?" LOL

Is there something special about the McDonald's quarter pounder though Lol, like Dave says. Bostin said Dave often said there's just something about it that makes you grow. And in this clip one guy said Dave adviced a double quarter pounder every night.

I've told this before, but Bob Chick was once asked if he thought there was something wrong with Dave's diet and he goes, "what's right about it?" LOL
1. Easy to consume
2. High calorie

Agree with this. So many times we read " my digestion, distended..etc" I've found calorie dense food that slides down easy to be a blessing at times. Probably not a good idea if your eating 2k a day starving but can be useful if your pounding 5 to 6k and starting to dread your next plate of chicken breast and green veggies.

Agree with this. So many times we read " my digestion, distended..etc" I've found calorie dense food that slides down easy to be a blessing at times. Probably not a good idea if your eating 2k a day starving but can be useful if your pounding 5 to 6k and starting to dread your next plate of chicken breast and green veggies.
Bottles of Gatorade and highly caloric dense foods are a must for me when gaining

1. Easy to consume
2. High calorie

Obviously but it's kind of funny that it has to be McDonald's burgers Lol. Reminds me of when my little brother, at maybe 15, blurted out, "nothing more anabolic that McDonald's burgers" and I was like what the hell do you know little man Lol.

What really gets to me is how people thrive on gotcha moments or knocking people down and finding joy in others faults or purely just thriving on negativity. It’s weird and I guess it’s a symptom of social media and what happens when you remove actual interaction with other people. It’s the power of little to no real world consequences. It’s really bothersome how people have basically dehumanized communication.
Seems worse among bodybuilding "fans" many of who secretly delight in seeing guys with great physique have health issues...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws