YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good Old Days of Bodybuilding Forums.

Radar was a nice guy, but he put up fake pictures claiming it was him, and it totally screwed his rep. IMO he was never able to regain his prior status, though the needto retard crew accepted him after they banned all the prior vets.

Hulkster created that huge scam in the 90's and fled to Guam. His name was Gary Becker. He eventually moved back to the USA, but I can't remember which state. I think I read that from Pig Vomit years back. He posted a picture of himself doing a pull-up, or some similar type of pose, and he was less than impressive. Sort of like when Animal's picture came out....total disappointment. I'll give Hulkster credit though that he was a likeable guy back then, and his newsletters were good for the time.

Yeah, I forgot about Radar posting those fake pictures! Been a long time. There was this other member that was popular on there. I cant remember the guy's name, but he was a source on ELitefitness and he used to post pictures of himself. He looked decent. The board had a big contest between him and another member. Both guys posted pictures and we all voted. I cant remember who won, but that was kinda fun. The guy that was the source ended up scamming a bunch of people and disappeared. I think it was revealed that the source guy lived in Israel. Not sure though, been a long time.

Last edited:
I think I started around 1998 or so, Elitefitness.

I started on Anabolic Review. Which then became steroid.com and I became a Mod. I remember guys like Swole Cat (who passed away).

EF was good, then all the needto pricks ruined it.

I was there on the Underground back in the day. I think I joined in 1997. Didn't know anything, but learned a lot. All those names the OP mentioned are still familiar to me. I don't board like I used to, but when I do, it's Promuscle :D

I started on Anabolic Review. Which then became steroid.com and I became a Mod. I remember guys like Swole Cat (who passed away).

EF was good, then all the needto pricks ruined it.

Yes! I really liked that site too. Lots of good guys on there. I eventually left when things started to go bad, and came to here. I only do one board at a time.

Remember the mod on elitefitness named Radar?

^^^sure do brother

HardKindheartedGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

^^^that was his avatar if i remember correctly

..some characters back then
..macrophage69alpha (wealth of information) ..Huckleberry Finnaplex ..FONZ

Last edited:
E2, Ulter, Decaman, Animal, Conan..... long list of really good contributors. I remember a heated debate over which was a better muscle builder, deca or anavar, the discussion was fantastic. This was back when Spa anavar was what you wanted.

Yeah, I forgot about Radar posting those fake pictures! Been a long time. There was this other member that was popular on there. I cant remember the guy's name, but he was a source on ELitefitness and he used to post pictures of himself. He looked decent. The board had a big contest between him and another member. Both guys posted pictures and we all voted. I cant remember who won, but that was kinda fun. The guy that was the source ended up scamming a bunch of people and disappeared. I think it was revealed that the source guy lived in Israel. Not sure though, been a long time.
Yeah, you are thinking of Satchboogie I think. He had a contest between another member whose name started with a C.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, you are thinking of Satchboogie I think. He had a contest between another member whose name started with a C.

Yep Satchboogie lol.The primo god.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Yeah, Satchboogie! That is it. He ripped me off at the end, but thankfully it was a small order. Guy was out of Israel I believe. Don't know what ever happened to him.

Yep Satchboogie lol.The primo god.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

LOL, yeah. I think he ran primo only cycles. Was pushing that big time.

E2, Ulter, Decaman, Animal, Conan..... long list of really good contributors. I remember a heated debate over which was a better muscle builder, deca or anavar, the discussion was fantastic. This was back when Spa anavar was what you wanted.

Yea, Satchboogie.

The guy whose name started with a C was CARTH. He was selling fake gear. He popped up on AFboard about 8-9 years ago and was bragging about how he used to sell fake gear back when he was at EF and friends with Satchboogie. He was literally bragging and calling his past customers stupid and naïve...he was banned on the spot.

As a matter of a fact, here is exactly what he stated:

Don't know guys. I think many people have placebo effects. Years ago when I used to sell gear. I used to sell fake shit. Literally 100% oil and nothing else. And all my customers swore to me that MY shit was awesome! Stupid stupid stupid! Just weak minded fools. Since I started this thread I've been using HALF A FULL DOSE (what is it? 2mgs?) ED now. And so far....NOTHING!!!!

Still got a little bloat around waist, still got moon face, still have libido, getting morning erections, still feel like I'm in a great mood, still sleep fine. And NO joint pain.

Last time I tried Letro was like 3-4 years ago. But it was AG-Guys Letro. I used 1.25mgs ED. And within a week and a half I couldn't move for shit! No erections, lousy sleep etc etc.

Don't think this Researchstop shit is legit guys. Sorry, but if it don't work..what else could it mean? Know what I'm saying?

I'll get bloodwork done this monday to see whats the deal with this stuff. And then I'm posting my last months E1 and E2 results with the AFTER Letro results.

Her also posted as slapnuts and smokescreen. He was working with Satch, then started selling his fake gear....well, satch did too.

As a note, we knew all his info, where he was living, and everything. He also gave all his info to another source we knew in PA;)

Yea, E2 and The Ranger used to give 2thick a hard time over how Test was better than Deca. 2Thick was a huge deca lover.

I feel old cause I started on the old misc.fitness.weights chatgroup. Lyle McDonald, Pat Arnold, Bruce Kneller, and Dan Duchaine were all on it. Then Elitefitness, Renegade, Underground, etc. Fun times

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Around 1996 correct? I remember reading that message board each day after school...tc luoma was posting as well...editor of muscle media 2000...long time ago....getting gear was very complicated back then

I also remember all of the drama around Anthony Roberts. I just remember trouble but cant remember what he did wrong.

I also remember all of the drama around Anthony Roberts. I just remember trouble but cant remember what he did wrong.

One of the many things he did was mention PM in a blog and made accusations of the worst kind.

Somewhere in the archives is a long bashing thread we had for him but point is like you mentioned he was not a well liked name around here.

One of the many things he did was mention PM in a blog and made accusations of the worst kind.

Somewhere in the archives is a long bashing thread we had for him but point is like you mentioned he was not a well liked name around here.

He wasn't well liked over that Anabolic Review either, AKA Steroids.com

I signed up here in 2003. I actually don't remember doing it.

I started out in 1998. i first saw Tazzy's Underground forum which only had one long list of posts hehe. From there i found out about the Anon board. And it just grew from there.

I also was on Anabolex back in 98-99 when the introduction screen had a green colored ball that would come at you hehe.. .anyone remember that?

I also liked Muscle Mayhem and AnabolicUniverse.
muscle mayhem was a CLASSIC! milos had some great post back then, I miss boards like that. When I found this board I fell in love, guys like zilla, wildeon, and others shared a lot of priceless information back then, I wore the search button out when I got here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131