advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good Old Days of Bodybuilding Forums.

I used to visit Steroid Super Board (SSB) and Steroid-Encyclopedia back in the early 2000’s

Anabolic review was another good one I belonged to, along with Elitefitness.

I used to visit Steroid Super Board (SSB) and Steroid-Encyclopedia back in the early 2000’s
Yeah, I was about to mention SSB. You could make a donation, get a special title and gain access to the "premium " sources section if I remember correctly.

I started out on Elite Fitness back in 1999.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was about to mention SSB. You could make a donation, get a special title and gain access to the "premium " sources section if I remember correctly.

Yes if you bought anything or donated you would get access. I remember buying 1000 pink thais from gymace and thought I was scammed until I opened the [emoji331] case lol

anabolex was my go to back in the early to mid 2000s
same with anabolic review...

my handle or porfile pic hasnt changed

I signed up here in 2003. I actually don't remember doing it.

I started out in 1998. i first saw Tazzy's Underground forum which only had one long list of posts hehe. From there i found out about the Anon board. And it just grew from there.

I also was on Anabolex back in 98-99 when the introduction screen had a green colored ball that would come at you hehe.. .anyone remember that?

I also liked Muscle Mayhem and AnabolicUniverse.

Im an old school guy started n the late 90's and havent stopped lol. My first boards were Varix, Elite Fitness, Bolex and Meso. First regular bodybuilding boards were getbig and then later on Muscle Mayhem.
A lot more quality and quantity of posts back then before everyone moved to social media

i frequented Varix a ton. That was prob 1998-2000 or so. Good times :)

Elitefitness was the first board I signed up at...that and EARLY days of IntenseMuscle. I swear I just read and wore out the SEARCH button for the first 2 years there. Never posted a damn thing hahah. The personalities were awesome and if you were an idiot newbie (like I was at the time), I had no right to post dumb shit in there haaha

I started on the original UG around ‘96 I believe, then the original Anabolex and Renegade.

Elitefitness was the first board I signed up at...that and EARLY days of IntenseMuscle. I swear I just read and wore out the SEARCH button for the first 2 years there. Never posted a damn thing hahah. The personalities were awesome and if you were an idiot newbie (like I was at the time), I had no right to post dumb shit in there haaha

lol, i did the exact same thing. i remember signing on to intensemuscle every day hoping that dante or massive g had dropped one of their long posts...

Anyone remember those guys? Radar was a mod on Elitefitness, the first board I ever joined. Nice guy.

HULKSTER I remember reading on a forum, forget its name, back when I was just lurking. Id say it was back around 1997 or so. He seemed to be a wealth of knowledge at the time.

What happened to those fellas?

I remember him.

I've been around since 2004.

Yes if you bought anything or donated you would get access. I remember buying 1000 pink thais from gymace and thought I was scammed until I opened the [emoji331] case lol

I remember SSB.

Gymace (Goran Crnila) was extradited from Thailand and faced justice in the United States.

I wrote about it here: https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-...-founder-fights-extradition-to-united-states/

lol
i read a lil of the ug then went to the last page and read from back to front!

i dont think i made my first post on any board for 2+ years.

now we get the same tren questions every week or so:mad:
what happened?:confused::confused::confused:

i loved intense muscle too!
stories by muler etc were awsome

Anyone remember those guys? Radar was a mod on Elitefitness, the first board I ever joined. Nice guy.

HULKSTER I remember reading on a forum, forget its name, back when I was just lurking. Id say it was back around 1997 or so. He seemed to be a wealth of knowledge at the time.

What happened to those fellas?

Radar was a nice guy, but he put up fake pictures claiming it was him, and it totally screwed his rep. IMO he was never able to regain his prior status, though the needto retard crew accepted him after they banned all the prior vets.

Hulkster created that huge scam in the 90's and fled to Guam. His name was Gary Becker. He eventually moved back to the USA, but I can't remember which state. I think I read that from Pig Vomit years back. He posted a picture of himself doing a pull-up, or some similar type of pose, and he was less than impressive. Sort of like when Animal's picture came out....total disappointment. I'll give Hulkster credit though that he was a likeable guy back then, and his newsletters were good for the time.

I feel old cause I started on the old misc.fitness.weights chatgroup. Lyle McDonald, Pat Arnold, Bruce Kneller, and Dan Duchaine were all on it. Then Elitefitness, Renegade, Underground, etc. Fun times

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

So glad you are still around posting! When I came back to the boards at the beginning of 2000, after missing a good year or so, you and a few others posts rekindled my interest in the forums.

MFW was my first forum I was on too after learning about it from MM2K. I never made a post there as it was a huge flame-fest, nad I was pretty intimidated. However, I did love reading everybody you mentioned as well as as all the guys from the mags posting there too.

Immediately after, my first forum was EliteFitness in 95/96, it was brand spankin' new with hardly anybody there. It was fun as heck, and like any new forum, pretty informative and easy to post at. I can name about 3+ dozen guys from there I don't see any more...though Big Canuk who co-wrote the Gainskeeper formula with JuiceMonkey (PJ), I ran into here and at rAJJIN's GXB forum under the name xerxes. EF eventually created their private forum under the name Elite Fitness Select, and it was damn cool, as it had all the top name guys posting there too privately, including Duchaine, Dante, Animal, and many others.

I eventually hit up UG, Gade, etc, but left the forums in 98 whenI moved away to college...though I logged on a few times between that time and the end of 1999. I think hackers shut down EF in 1999, and then it reopened in 2000 with some of the first moderators on the boards.

I was posting at Bolex when raupp created it after he and llewellyn had a falling out from their board anabolix. Both anabolix and Anabolex were like sister forums to EF back then. I don't remember much on Bolex though, as many who posted there were also on EF, so I get a lot mixed up. MassiveG will remember more. It was sad seeing Raupp go down hill, he was a pretty good guy back then.

I mainly posted at the women's and diet forums, as the AAS forum was no different than stuff discussed years prior, and nothing really new.

It was during this time I ran into Micro2k (under cockdezl name),as well as many others.

Then the forum boom came where everybody and their mom opened a board, lol. I was asked to Mod at EF in the early 2000's, but I declined due to being busy in college.

I eventually became a Mod at AnabolicFitness when Ulter and E2 owned it. Not sure what the heck ever happened to E2?

Eventually became a Mod at WCBB, Peak-Muscle (was originally Intense-Training), UG with rAJJIN, and his GXB site. I think I was a mod at 1-2 other places, but heck, I can't remember, lol:)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave