over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The greatest challange with gaining size

I am hoping to see replies that go beyond, just take 600mg of EQ a week and you will be hungry.

After what Stewie just posted, I'm a little hesitant to ask you this, but have you actually ever tried EQ?

If so, did it help stim your appetite much? (& what dosage?)

I know a mod of another forum who's on EQ at 900mg/week.

how many calories are you guys eating a day? i can get 5000 cals with mostly whole food on a slow day at work, but when im busy all day my eating suffers.

the biggest problem i see with people regarding this matter is that they eat WAAAAAAAAAY above maintenance, they never get hungry doing that, they feel bloated all the time, and their workout and life in general sucks due to those things...

eat 10 cals per lb of bodyweight when you start... small meals... 300, 400, 500 cals max!!! don't seperate macros.. eat tasty food that'll keep you coming for more! don't limit yourself to bland chicken breast and white rice... eat everything in the grocery store in good ratios.
now, do that for 2-3 weeks, and you'll start getting as hungry as fuck!... you'll find a time where you can add another 200-300 cal snack... do that... in 2 more weeks, you're even hungrier... make that snack a meal at 400 cals... 2 more weeks, you'll be crying from all the hunger... add another meal...
if you don't get hungry at 10 cals per lb... it's not your diet... if you reach something like 15 cals per lb and you aren't hungry anymore... it's not your diet...
but when you start out at 5000 cals with 400 grams of protein and you weigh 200 lbs at 15% fat... you are asking for trouble (healthy wise and physique wise).
if your diet is on track, and you aren't hungry anymore... it's:
1- dose
2- oral steroid use (too much)
3- training intensity
4- sleep
5- dehydration

in no particular order.

Morning Cardio

I am with chris and a lot of the others. I get up pop an eca, bcaa's and grab a cup of coffee(pluis my duffel bag of tupperware) and do a light cardio session every day (minus leg day) and i am starving all day long.

I set my alarm for 6am get up and drink a weight gainer shake w bcaa, and no pills, go back to bed. At 730 i wake back up and make breakfast, at this point i also cook my next 2 meals. I eat every 2-2.5 hrs. I eat small portions and never get to full, thats the trick is never get to full, so in 2hrs u will hungry again. Get a b complex sup, papaya enzyme for your digestion, and do cardio to speed up metabolism, so ur bowels r regular. I shit 5-6times daily, i got my metabolism on point, shovel it in, send it out the back door, make room for more food. But the best way for extra calories is late nite/early morning shakes.

[/B]

will this pass through a 23G needle?

no, but it will pass through an 18g, if you can take the pain

*warning annihilation of large amounts of matter and anti-matter may cause the planet on which you live to be destroyed. this could hinder your training progress *

I am with chris and a lot of the others. I get up pop an eca, bcaa's and grab a cup of coffee(pluis my duffel bag of tupperware) and do a light cardio session every day (minus leg day) and i am starving all day long.

Yes, but you are not so big...

more healthy fats in your diet = more calories

1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
1 gram of fat = 9 calories
LOL i should have wrote out some extra special cycle and secret of the pro's method, why i choose to keep things so stupid simple is beyond me :rolleyes:

LOL i should have wrote out some extra special cycle and secret of the pro's method, why i choose to keep things so stupid simple is beyond me :rolleyes:

lol its gotta be the gear, diet doesnt matter

I set my alarm for 6am get up and drink a weight gainer shake w bcaa, and no pills, go back to bed. At 730 i wake back up and make breakfast, at this point i also cook my next 2 meals. I eat every 2-2.5 hrs. I eat small portions and never get to full, thats the trick is never get to full, so in 2hrs u will hungry again. Get a b complex sup, papaya enzyme for your digestion, and do cardio to speed up metabolism, so ur bowels r regular. I shit 5-6times daily, i got my metabolism on point, shovel it in, send it out the back door, make room for more food. But the best way for extra calories is late nite/early morning shakes.

Glad I am not the only one who blows a grand a year on toilet paper:D

the biggest problem i see with people regarding this matter is that they eat WAAAAAAAAAY above maintenance, they never get hungry doing that, they feel bloated all the time, and their workout and life in general sucks due to those things...

eat 10 cals per lb of bodyweight when you start... small meals... 300, 400, 500 cals max!!! don't seperate macros.. eat tasty food that'll keep you coming for more! don't limit yourself to bland chicken breast and white rice... eat everything in the grocery store in good ratios.
now, do that for 2-3 weeks, and you'll start getting as hungry as fuck!... you'll find a time where you can add another 200-300 cal snack... do that... in 2 more weeks, you're even hungrier... make that snack a meal at 400 cals... 2 more weeks, you'll be crying from all the hunger... add another meal...
if you don't get hungry at 10 cals per lb... it's not your diet... if you reach something like 15 cals per lb and you aren't hungry anymore... it's not your diet...
but when you start out at 5000 cals with 400 grams of protein and you weigh 200 lbs at 15% fat... you are asking for trouble (healthy wise and physique wise).
if your diet is on track, and you aren't hungry anymore... it's:
1- dose
2- oral steroid use (too much)
3- training intensity
4- sleep
5- dehydration

in no particular order.

Damn good post buselmo, funny how many 180lbers think that by eating 6000 calories a day out of blue will be able to cope and not get a hell of a lot softer. Also your point on orals is spot on. At days end if a substance starts to make you feel like hell and train weakly, it's probably not a good idea.

My secrets to increase appetite.

1. Cardio
2. Milk Thistle extract
3. Keep it clean

I this injectable b 12 with do ya some good! the Synthelamin from the sponsor on here is suppose to be some good stuff.

**broken link removed**

they dose it for bodybuilders and has a few different types of b-12,

Cardio in the morning is suppose to kickstart your appetite, along with some more good fats when you eat will help ya out as well

1. Cardio boosts appetite
2. Even a small amount of simple carbs, a bit of juice or whatever
3. EQ, it works, and you don't need such high doses, even 400mg works well
4. Proper sleep, and low stress (it's hard with hectic lives these days, but these are major factors in a big healthy appetite)

Here is another good trick that I am using especially post workout. I am having about 8-10 table spoons of jam with protein shake. Super cheap and effective way to refill glucose stores.

Regardless of how heavy you lift, how intense the session, what cocktail of gear you take, the biggest challange for gaining size comes down to the amount of food you take. Take a guy who trains his ass off, is on an enormous cycle, etc. if he can't slam the calories in, he limits the growth. For me personally this is always the greatest challange. Now this thread clearly pertains to those who are natural as well as assisted. Many out there have food allergies such as myself. I don't do well with wheat based, corn or egg products and am always fighting a way to increase calories despite this.

OK the question at hand is what tips can you give to both keep appetite high and digestion in good shape. And this goes for everybody. I am hoping to see replies that go beyond, just take 600mg of EQ a week and you will be hungry.

So in short how does everyone keep appetite high and digest lots of calories. I look forward to the replies. Sorry for all members that are currently cutting:mad:

I don't really agree with this. It varies person to person. I have friends who really can't stomach a lot of food and don't like to eat very much, so yes, maybe for them food is the problem, but me...I LOVE to eat and can honestly easily eat 6K calories day in and day out if I had to of what everyone here would consider clean foods. I just love to eat and seem to never get "full" unless I really binge. Everyone is different

I don't really agree with this. It varies person to person. I have friends who really can't stomach a lot of food and don't like to eat very much, so yes, maybe for them food is the problem, but me...I LOVE to eat and can honestly easily eat 6K calories day in and day out if I had to of what everyone here would consider clean foods. I just love to eat and seem to never get "full" unless I really binge. Everyone is different
LOL you must be my long lost brother :p we have the same bottomless stomach problem, and yes it is a "problem" for me.

I figured I will keep in the some very light cardio post workout several times a week to keep my hunger up...I swear cardio makes me want to eat a house! So, figured I better keep it in there at a very low intensity though...my weight training is my number 1 priority. The quality of foods I eat seem to also fuel my appetite, so bring on the rice and oats again with the lean meats...junk just keeps me full for too long of periods of time hindering my eating, but does taste damn good:D I will limit my cheats for one day on the weekend, so that I can get abundant amount of quality calories!

LOL you must be my long lost brother :p we have the same bottomless stomach problem, and yes it is a "problem" for me.

Both of you are lucky bastards. It's not that I cant put down a small nation in a feed, it's just the later reprecutions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear