over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE GYM MIRRORS???

getbig27

Registered
is it me or does everyone else look great in the gym mirrors compared to being at home? at the gym with the clear crisp mirrors and bright lights i look cut and hard , like a bodybuilder then at home im flexing in my semi ok mirror , lighting isnt the best and its hard to see cuts, my abs look watering...dammmmmm

i always felt that if u are cut and hard then u are cut and hard no matter what dam mirror or lighting looks like!! is this true or am i just paranoid?

I am too BIG to fit in the mirrors!

something is up

The gym mirrors make me look out of control,freaky,I love it.I get home and Im like yea Im jacked but WTF???They have to be using those fun house mirrors,a very slight varience that makes you look really jacked.This has happened in every gym I have been in.Most likely its as simple as just having your pump in full effect,thats the only thing I can come up with.......

I have to agree that it is the pump that you have while in the gym that gives the "Jacked" look.

Lats has as ton of mirrors in his gym, but his back is soo damn wide that nobody else gets to use em.

I guess that I'm just spoiled. I do most of my workouts at home. In my gym, I have a mirror that's about 4' by 5' tall and good "cool white" flourescent lighting.

xcel

The mirror's are deffinetly "not normal". At some gyms you find where one section of mirror ends (the 'joint') and the other begins. You can step 6" to either side and appear 20lbs heavier or lighter.

This thread is so true , I am sure they use " the funhouse mirrors " as well. It is amazing how you can look in the gym mirrors , there is also a huge difference between night and day as well. You can look soft early on in the day then by night as hard as rock ??

BIGKIWI----yea but as a competitor "like myself" (hehehe) how do u feel the situation with the mirrors affects what we see and what we think the judges will see? in other words if the mirrors at the gym is lieing to us about how hard and cut we really are where can u go to see just what kind of conditioning u have before a show?

getbig

Not being a competitor,but knowing what your saying I have a simple suggestion.Since all of us think we look great/look bad/huge/small/ripped/fat I dont think looking in the mirror,any mirror helps.We must get opinions from others.Most of us for instance have reverse anorexia where we dont think we are as big,but we are constantly told how big we are.Today for instance I was standing next to a guy outside a store,and this guy is a big fuck in my eyes.But as I look into the reflection of the window I could say I dwarfed him.I was able to see what people have been telling me for so long.Im not as small as I feel I am.(At 250 who the hell is small anyway??hehe)We are our own worst critics at all times,so a second, third etc opinion by people who know is best I believe......

BALDNAZI===i think u should get the award for the best advice given out today. profound and to the point...couldnt have said it better...thanks bro.

Hmm

I think it has something to do with a slight non noticeable curve in the mirrors. If I looked how I did in the mirror I would be so so happy, i would be around 6'2 240lbs.

I think its the lighting. In some areas of the gym I look real good, in others not as good at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws