over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The HBO Series Hung

i don't know anybody here personally and they don't know me, but i can tell aeliop is a cool guy and he has a cool life and posts cool shit. if you complain about his posts you're a douche.

Okay I will try and explain my post. I am a real bodybuilder, have lived for a long time and live the bodybuilder lifestyle. I compete in real contests, use my real name, hell that is even really me in my avatar. I am also a human being, you know I sleep, eat, read books, surf the internet, and sometimes watch tv. So since I am in the bodybuilding lifestyle I know a lot of other bodybuilders just like me. Many of these guys and girls are right here on ProMuscle. So when I put that post up it was for other guys like me who might like the show, not like the show, or might want to watch the show. You know a discussion for well rounded bodybuilders. You however for whatever reason showed me disrespect by posting on my thread. Mind you not to say you hated the show or comment on topic but somehow ridicule me and kind of lesson me that this is a bodybuilding forum for real bodybuilders and there wasn't time for bullshit posts like Hung and hell whats next Glee?

So I planted my tongue firmly in my cheek and I turned on my sarcasm and I mentioned topics that you might find more interesting including kicking someone's ass in the gym. Not that I was intending to kick anyones ass but saying maybe you would find the post more interesting if I said "some pussies were looking at me when I was curling in the squat rack so I wasted them man"

In conclusion I mentioned how you are such a hardcore bodybuilder that you don't have a picture of yourself so we can admire your work on your physique or even another bodybuilder who you might admire, hell maybe even a picture of a dumbell or smith machine but you have a picture of a car.

Does this clear things up......in other words when you see a thread you don't like or aren't interested in do like I do I shut the fuck up and go on to the next one.

wow, well said, and I almost envy you to the point of - thats not what I want from BB - I have been married 3x and have 5 kids. live in a 4500sf house and have a multitude of expensive cars - avatar is an 06 s-typr r supercharged jag btw - i get up ed and go to work and do pretty much the same things you do - you also said that you "sometimes watch tv" ? your post is about a tv show ??? you said, and i quote, "or aren't interested in do like I do I shut the fuck up and go on to the next one" maybe you should request PM to open a TV Show forum ?

I can't help but laugh at how annoying old and pathetic this kind of shit has become.

Some people are just so full of themselves. Oh well. I'm over it. :)

Yeah I like it too.HBO has some of the best series and mini series on T.V.. Boardwalk Empire is looking good so far also.

never watched hung, but boardwalk empire and tru blood is awsome.........what beats them all was the wire.. i live here in bmore, and this show is almost to a tee with whats going on.

I can't help but laugh at how annoying old and pathetic this kind of shit has become.

This guy Palumbus started a thread on bullshit like this. People that come into a thread and have nothing to add but a negative smartass comment. I mean wtf? How many posts are on pm that have nothing to do with bodybuilding.....Many,...its part of being, as many have said, a well rounded person. Many people on pm consider others as family,friends, etc and are interested in what people do,think,live etc. This is an advanced board with many many advanced athletes and sometimes getting off topic is a relief. Also there are many people who have been on this board and others for so long that..how many times can bench pressing injuries etc be discussed? I personally and many others here are very educated in weight training,diet etc and to talk about everyday shit on a bb forum is no problem. Its the whole part of getting to know people and what interests them. It shows that we are capable of thinking and talking about more then the iron. Instead of coming here and spewing negative bullshit...simply pass the thread up. I mean is that so fucking difficult? Or are you so hardcore this really pisses you off. How about replacing your avatar with your pic mr. serious iron man? Bet that wont happen. Anyway ..TONY..I never watched hung, but started to yesterday, and watched the whole first season between yesterday and today. There are some benefits to being laid up with herniations!

I like that show and I like reading Tony's posts. I've seen this obviously good guy and bodybuilder, going through hell and coming out the other end, still a winner. It takes a well-rounded and balanced person to do that.

Having gone thru a divorce, and being a BBer (not Tony's caliber), I can relate to Tony and the show he mentioned.

Is that all bodybuilding? Bodybuilding is what BODYBUILDERS say it it is! (Edit...I guess even BBers cant agree on this...)

Tony competes and still has a life, with all the ups and downs. A real guy, with lots on his plate, managing the rigors of competing, not just training...competing... and a whole lot more.

Bodybuilding is great and very important to us all. We spend a lot, risk a lot and work a lot at it...But it's only one aspect of life. Jeez.

And for what it's worth, my life resembles "Californication" so closely, I can't watch it with my GF without it resulting in an argument:)

Last edited:
Anyone else watch the HBO Series Hung?

I have watched this show since it's inception and I think it is fantastic. When I first started watching the show last year I was still with my wife and living in my house. I didn't realize how much my life would border this show. (no I am not saying that I am hung) Lets just say I really relate to this show in many ways and can really emphasise with the main character.

Never seen it personally but have heard its an excellent program from others as well.

wow, well said, and I almost envy you to the point of - thats not what I want from BB - I have been married 3x and have 5 kids. live in a 4500sf house and have a multitude of expensive cars - avatar is an 06 s-typr r supercharged jag btw - i get up ed and go to work and do pretty much the same things you do - you also said that you "sometimes watch tv" ? your post is about a tv show ??? you said, and i quote, "or aren't interested in do like I do I shut the fuck up and go on to the next one" maybe you should request PM to open a TV Show forum ?

Jerry you are fucking pathetic man.

I like Hung, I've been watching it since the first season. Not one of my favorites, and it wasn't really what I expected at first. I thought it would be more of a comedy. There aren't many laugh out loud moments, but it grows on you after awhile and I can appreciate the characters and what they're going through. It's just a show about real life/real people.

HBO has some excellent stuff on at the moment, in all. Entourage, True Blood....and Boardwalk Empire is pretty great so far.

Tony doesn't need me to "stand up" for him, but these kind of "knee-jerk" reactions are beginning to be a pet peeve...

Tony has been here for a long time, with well over 1500 posts and has been a "quality" contributing member as well (just b/c someone is a "kilo club" member doesn't mean anything necessarily... some even get banned for dumb posts ala PsyT)... so, yes, some show did "strike" Tony in some postive way and he wants to share it... so what? What's wrong with that? Does he do it every post? No. Is every other post on PM like that? No. Besides which, he's a guy going through a heck of a lot in his life right now, probably much more than he can share here, so to share something that has/is helping him, good.

There is MUCH more to life than just BB in the gym... as Tony said, we (well, that is if you are a mature person who want's be well-rounded, introspective and growing in all area's of life) have a life outside of the gym, we have families, issues, job's, etc... and this is just one other avenue we can share and experience those things.

PM is not "just" a BB board... that is why I like so much... go to the picture section... look at how many people post up pics of their families, their vacations, etc... not just their best most muscular... that's b/c MOST here, again, are trying to live LIFE... and not live within some one-dimensional "eat, train, eat, train" mentality.

And Ton.... actually, years and years ago, I was going through complete hell personally, and you know what God actually used to really minister to me and open my eyes to many of my issues?.... The TV show "ER", really.

Edit: And don't forget everyone... people can look up all your past posts to see just what kind "true blue die hard bodbybuilding" post's you have as well... OR, in many cases, lack there-of

I agree with you to 100% life is sometimes hard for everyone comming here and reading and laughing helps alot. Being in the military makes it really hard sometimes so everyone here that I have know for many years just online pretty much has helped me get through alot. Great post myosin. MM

pretty cool that I got most of the really weird and judgmental posts from the KKM guys...wow, cool group:
michaeltj - you asked about my pic ? bro, next to a fence and a grassy knoll. you look like a creeper. btw, hahah is not an acronym for anything !
benches - work on your grammar son...9th grade is around the corner for you as well as the sleepless nights in front of the sticky laden keyboard you are typing on.
maldorf -i can tell that you are envious of me because you never had a woman. bro, go to the seedy section of town and.....
MM - glad you are serving and THANK YOU.
all that i did IF ANY OF YOU read my initial post was to mention that I dont get pay tv. ( do not want it ) ..incredible how much someone can read into someone else's BS...

So i watched a few episodes of Hung, just couldn't get into that one after reading about it on here. NOW, Boardwalk Empires is pretty damn good!

Plus on On Demand now they have the entire Rome series, which is pretty good too, if any of you are looking for other series.

pretty cool that I got most of the really weird and judgmental posts from the KKM guys...wow, cool group:
michaeltj - you asked about my pic ? bro, next to a fence and a grassy knoll. you look like a creeper. btw, hahah is not an acronym for anything !
benches - work on your grammar son...9th grade is around the corner for you as well as the sleepless nights in front of the sticky laden keyboard you are typing on.
maldorf -i can tell that you are envious of me because you never had a woman. bro, go to the seedy section of town and.....
MM - glad you are serving and THANK YOU.
all that i did IF ANY OF YOU read my initial post was to mention that I dont get pay tv. ( do not want it ) ..incredible how much someone can read into someone else's BS...

I sense a bit of anger in you. Its sad that you cannot hold onto a marriage. What a failure you are. At least ive been married for the past 13 years. Youre the one that women keep leaving, not me!

HBO is the SH*T! If only the studios would follow their example on how to put out quality shows and films.

I sense a bit of anger in you. Its sad that you cannot hold onto a marriage. What a failure you are. At least ive been married for the past 13 years. Youre the one that women keep leaving, not me!

no anger at all..pretty secure in my 3rd marriage thanks...failure ? you don't know me so why would you throw a comment out like that...your post count is impressive though 4596 ?? and i joined 3 months before you did ? i won't comment on how that 13 year marriage is going. you are my hero maldof mr featured guy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws