over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The HBO Series Hung

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone else watch the HBO Series Hung?

I have watched this show since it's inception and I think it is fantastic. When I first started watching the show last year I was still with my wife and living in my house. I didn't realize how much my life would border this show. (no I am not saying that I am hung) Lets just say I really relate to this show in many ways and can really emphasise with the main character.

Yeah I like it too.HBO has some of the best series and mini series on T.V.. Boardwalk Empire is looking good so far also.

Anyone else watch the HBO Series Hung?

I have watched this show since it's inception and I think it is fantastic. When I first started watching the show last year I was still with my wife and living in my house. I didn't realize how much my life would border this show. (no I am not saying that I am hung) Lets just say I really relate to this show in many ways and can really emphasise with the main character.

I will have to check this out T, as I love True Blood.

I think the show can be so much better...

They can start with recasting the kids, and his ex-wife

Next, they should get new writers, and get rid of Tanya (his homely pimp)....

The only reason Ive watched it was because its between True Blood and Entourage... If it wasnt for that I would have no reason to watch.

awesome, lets have a forum for non-pay tv as well like GLEE..yeah !! seriously ? hung ??? WTF !

awesome, lets have a forum for non-pay tv as well like GLEE..yeah !! seriously ? hung ??? WTF !

Oh okay jerry I will try and be a more series weight trainer and only post about drop sets, good sources, bulking, cutting, and cycles.

oh yeah and kicking pussies asses in the gym that try me.

The only reason Ive watched it was because its between True Blood and Entourage... If it wasnt for that I would have no reason to watch.

I think that would kill the show. Those specific details of there weird fucking kids and average wife make it seem more real to me

I think you are missing the whole point.The kids are nerdy gothic types as he is an ex jock the exact opposite and struggling to bond with them.

Tanya is supposed to be a fuck up of sorts.

I also find Anne Heche hot even though I know she is a psycho(no pun about the movie).lol.That has always been my downfall I get hooked up with psychos.
I don't know,I really like the show.

Last edited:
one more thing

Oh and one more thing Jerry, this is a bodybuilding forum and you got a picture of a freaking car as your avatar......I will ask you WTF?

Yes right on point

I think you are missing the whole point.The kids are nerdy gothic types as he is an ex jock the exact opposite and struggling to bond with them.

That is one of the many ironies.......Ray is the all time legend from the school but his kids who go to the same school are nearly invisable.....They once asked him "Dad would you have ever been friends with us or talked to us if we in school at the same time"

I agree it has potential to be alot better, i love true blood and ofcourse entourage.. the homely pimp part is funny tanya, she is a goof

I also find Anne Heche hot even though I know she is a psycho(no pun about the movie).lol.That has always been my downfall I get hooked up with psychos.

Yah... Its just hard because the show is not convincing (to me)... How can an ex-hs athlete and a ex cheer leader have two kids that look like Shrek and one seems to want to be intimate with the other... :confused:

I just think that the show can be so much better...

If you like the show now, you will like it that much better when they hire me to write for it :)

Oh and one more thing Jerry, this is a bodybuilding forum and you got a picture of a freaking car as your avatar......I will ask you WTF?

incredible dude. you just said, this is a body building forum hmmm..and you question my avatar? after you post about a show and how it relates to you? did you just finish watching it and had an epiphany and then want to run to the computer and ...well, you know the rest...kicking pussies asses at the gym ? must be a pretty big guy.

Okay I will explain

incredible dude. you just said, this is a body building forum hmmm..and you question my avatar? after you post about a show and how it relates to you? did you just finish watching it and had an epiphany and then want to run to the computer and ...well, you know the rest...kicking pussies asses at the gym ? must be a pretty big guy.

Okay I will try and explain my post. I am a real bodybuilder, have lived for a long time and live the bodybuilder lifestyle. I compete in real contests, use my real name, hell that is even really me in my avatar. I am also a human being, you know I sleep, eat, read books, surf the internet, and sometimes watch tv. So since I am in the bodybuilding lifestyle I know a lot of other bodybuilders just like me. Many of these guys and girls are right here on ProMuscle. So when I put that post up it was for other guys like me who might like the show, not like the show, or might want to watch the show. You know a discussion for well rounded bodybuilders. You however for whatever reason showed me disrespect by posting on my thread. Mind you not to say you hated the show or comment on topic but somehow ridicule me and kind of lesson me that this is a bodybuilding forum for real bodybuilders and there wasn't time for bullshit posts like Hung and hell whats next Glee?

So I planted my tongue firmly in my cheek and I turned on my sarcasm and I mentioned topics that you might find more interesting including kicking someone's ass in the gym. Not that I was intending to kick anyones ass but saying maybe you would find the post more interesting if I said "some pussies were looking at me when I was curling in the squat rack so I wasted them man"

In conclusion I mentioned how you are such a hardcore bodybuilder that you don't have a picture of yourself so we can admire your work on your physique or even another bodybuilder who you might admire, hell maybe even a picture of a dumbell or smith machine but you have a picture of a car.

Does this clear things up......in other words when you see a thread you don't like or aren't interested in do like I do I shut the fuck up and go on to the next one.

This is a stupid thread. I like Seinfeld reruns, but I don't start a thread about it on professional Muscle.

I Think its a great series and I too have been watching it since it started last season. I too can relate somewhat to the main character. Any teacher could use some supplementary income!

Boardwalk Empire is great too, and you should check it out also. There looks to be a another good series coming out next year. It looks to be set in medieval times with lots of sword fights etc.

I agree. Great show Tony. I find it quite hilarious how they transition into sex scenes so nonchalantly without any kind of build up. The girlfriend finds it quite entertaining as well.

Enough...

This is a stupid thread. I like Seinfeld reruns, but I don't start a thread about it on professional Muscle.

Tony doesn't need me to "stand up" for him, but these kind of "knee-jerk" reactions are beginning to be a pet peeve...

Tony has been here for a long time, with well over 1500 posts and has been a "quality" contributing member as well (just b/c someone is a "kilo club" member doesn't mean anything necessarily... some even get banned for dumb posts ala PsyT)... so, yes, some show did "strike" Tony in some postive way and he wants to share it... so what? What's wrong with that? Does he do it every post? No. Is every other post on PM like that? No. Besides which, he's a guy going through a heck of a lot in his life right now, probably much more than he can share here, so to share something that has/is helping him, good.

There is MUCH more to life than just BB in the gym... as Tony said, we (well, that is if you are a mature person who want's be well-rounded, introspective and growing in all area's of life) have a life outside of the gym, we have families, issues, job's, etc... and this is just one other avenue we can share and experience those things.

PM is not "just" a BB board... that is why I like so much... go to the picture section... look at how many people post up pics of their families, their vacations, etc... not just their best most muscular... that's b/c MOST here, again, are trying to live LIFE... and not live within some one-dimensional "eat, train, eat, train" mentality.

And Ton.... actually, years and years ago, I was going through complete hell personally, and you know what God actually used to really minister to me and open my eyes to many of my issues?.... The TV show "ER", really.

Edit: And don't forget everyone... people can look up all your past posts to see just what kind "true blue die hard bodbybuilding" post's you have as well... OR, in many cases, lack there-of

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner