over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Healthy Human

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am slowly working on doing some life coaching to assist the average person into transforming their life from being spiritually mentally and physically sick to becoming whole. What I present below is my presentation. You may use this information to your advantage if you'd like lol. Later I will post a freebie that you may apply to your life. I call it the 90 in 90 😏

Healthy Human

Mind-Soul represents our cognitive function knowledge wisdom understanding

Spirit-Body represents our sacred divinity

Physical-Body represents the human temple or shell

Hello, my name is W. Thomas Wells. I am, by nature, a master teacher. Everyone is created to be "The Healthy Human" and although every human being is aware of this they fail to achieve their natural state of being. There are several major factors which prevent The Healthy Human. Many of these major factors which prevent The Healthy Human are a lack of discipline, lack of self control, fear, anxiety, spiritual sickness, little or no exercise, little or no diet etc. etc. etc.

The Healthy Human is one who is 100% whole. The Healthy Human is made up of physical-body, spiritual-body and soul-mind. The Healthy Human is not a human being with a spiritual nature. The Healthy Human is a divine spiritual being experiencing human nature.

I have no products to sell to the public. What I have is divine knowledge, divine wisdom, divine understanding, divine counsel and divine love. I am here to teach. I am here to counsel the sick and suffering. I am The Healthy Human. It is my dream to help each and every human being awaken to the realization of becoming The Healthy Human.

If you have a desire to become The Healthy Human I would be willing to work with you on a regular basis. We can start out on a part time basis to see where source will lead us. How I would present myself to you must include prayer/meditation, exercise, alkalizing diet and one on one sessions.

I hope and pray that we can build a long lasting friendship together. I have transformed my own life becoming "The Healthy Human". If you need to know, I did so by becoming whole spirit-body, mind-soul and physical-body. Thank you for your time.

Journaling-accelerate your progress- learn who you are and keep track of your progress

The physical body is made up of spirit body and the soul mind. In order to achieve success in life all three (spirit, mind and body) must be functioning properly. Many people start off their day by waking up and if their lucky may stuff a pastry and a cup of coffee in their mouth. We fill our bodies with sugar and caffeine hoping to get through the day. Many people go to work and drink more coffee. Maybe at lunch they have somewhat of a healthy meal followed by some more coffee. Then maybe when they get home they might have a family and somewhat of a healthy family meal. Throughout the day their bodies ran on caffeine and sugar or just caffeine and unhealthy sweetener. They say, whoever they are that anything in moderation is ok, we'll this is not true!!! So people wake up still tired instead of filled with vibrant energy. Raise the PH levels. Diet isn't enough! Exercise isn't enough! There must be a healthy daily PH balanced diet with a Carb ratio-protein ratio-fat ratio that fits your goal. Healthy organic foods if possible. This will be followed up by minor exercise such as cardio and physical weight training that will have increased intensity as time evolves. Prayer and meditation to help raise the vibration frequency as well as reading spiritual formatted material to help enlighten the mind is a must. Keeping a daily journal on what you are putting into the spirit, mind and body will assist us in knowing where you are in your progress.

Evolution of your Soul

Learning of developing equally physical, mental, and spiritual, you will achieve a new kind of unified perception where the invisible will become visible, the intangible will feel real. You'll gain a stunning insight & intuition to which you'll understand the paradox that you are simultaneously an individual and universal in your identity, with no sacrifice to either. I am "Me," and I am "Us." "I" am part of the "Us" and "We" are part of "Me." This allows you to matter-of-factly draw intuitive guidance from broad, mystical sources: from the collective mind of all people, from the planet itself, and from the past and the future. But how does this state of balance actually feel? For that you have to come your body, mind, and spirit togather, you'll feel more authentic, more grounded in your personality, and at the same time you'll move in harmony with the currents of action and guidance generated by the collective consciousness. You'll experience your mind as present within and distributed throughout your body, as your body, and you'll discover your spirit is inside your body as well and is guiding you. You'll have access to all of yourself in every moment. No longer will you feel you're partial or missing something. When body, mind, and spirit are unified, when you direct your attention outward, you'll experience life as a unified field of boundless, free flowing energy and knowledge. You'll feel your identity as something greater than before, a presence that is everywhere, that is inside everything in the world. Insight will come from everywhere, from all aspects of yourself, all at once. Life will feel familiar, familial, companionable yet brilliantly spontaneous.

Unification Your Body, Mind, and Spirit

One of the simplest methods for attaining body-mind-spirit unification is a three-step meditation. In step one, you bring your wandering attention inside your body and place it in its natural "home," the geometric center of your brain. This brings your conscious mind into your body. In the second step, you drop your awareness farther down into your body and establish a conscious link with the earth, integrating the basic life force energy that funds your physical existence. In the third step, you activate your heart, which is the true seat of the soul in the body. As you expand into the world with the soul's awareness, you'll perceive everything from that high, yet neutral, frequency.

Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

All natural Apple Cider Vinegar

One way to alkalize the body is by combining the following ingredients and consuming these on a daily basis. You will begin to detoxify and your body will reach its natural state of PH balance.

Start out with:

1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
1 tablespoon of all natural apple cider vinegar (ACV)
4-8 oz of water

So What Are the Lemon Water Benefits?
Apart from being an amazing body alkalizer/alkaliser, here are my favourite lemon water benefits:

Lemons are antiseptic
Lemon water has excellent digestive properties and can ease heartburn, bloating and other digestion problems
Lemon water cleanses and stimulates the liver and kidneys
Lemon juice contains calcium, magnesium and potassium
Lemon juice has been known to relieve asthma
Lemon water (hot) offers relief from cold and flu symptoms while providing some much needed Vitamin C Lemon juice is a great skin cleanser So if you do not do anything else – start every single day with a glass of lovely lemon water! Another awesome source of lemon water benefits is that it ignites the metabolism early in the morning, so if you are on a weight loss journey this could be the most important of the lemon water benefits.

Proper PH levels are essential to good health. If our blood is too acidic or too alkaline, it can trigger defense mechanisms that may compensate for the problem at hand, but could potentially cause other problems. We can protect ourselves, and possibly turn these problems around, by eating foods with the proper PH.
Acidosis occurs when our blood PH is too low. It is associated with fatigue, and it is also found in sufferers of many chronic diseases, including cancer. Here are some alkaline foods that can help raise your PH level and restore good health.
Slightly Alkaline Foods
These foods are only slightly alkaline, and can be used when your PH is only slightly low:
* Peas
* Watermelons
* Apples
* Blueberries
* Pears
* Grapes
* Onions
* Bananas
* Raspberries
* Peaches
* Tomatoes
* Oranges
* Lemons
* Apricots
* Grapefruits
* Potatoes (sweet or white)
* Strawberries
* Tangerines
Medium Alkaline Foods
* Cherries
* Limes
* Green Beans
* Dried Dates
* Raisins
* Avocado
* Pineapple
* Cauliflower
* Mushrooms
* Rutabagas
* Radishes
* Cucumbers
* Green Soy Beans
* Brussels Sprouts
* Beets

High Alkaline Foods
These foods have the highest alkalinity you can find in natural food sources. They can be helpful if your PH level is extremely low. If it’s not very low, consider trying some of the lower alkaline foods first.
* Broccoli
* Cabbage
* Rhubarb
* Lima Beans
* Lettuce
* Sauerkraut
* Watercress
* Chard
* Dried Beans
* Carrots
* Dried Figs
* Celery
* Molasses
* Beet Greens
* Raw Spinach

Eating foods that help raise PH levels can be beneficial to those with low energy levels. They can also help patients with a variety of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, gall stones and more. These and most other diseases are dependent on an acidic, low oxygen environment for survival.
If you are suffering from alkalosis, the foods in the above lists are best avoided until your PH is restored to normal levels. There are plenty of other healthy foods you can eat that will help lower your PH.

For initial PH level testing, it’s best to consult your doctor. He (or she) may give you a blood test called an electrolyte panel, which will tell him, among other things, the PH level of your blood. Once he has determined where your PH levels stand, you can use litmus paper to test your PH levels at home. The reason that it’s important to get an official test first is because home PH tests are not as accurate. But if used properly, they can give you a general idea of which direction your levels are moving in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws