over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Holiday Turkey and me.

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Came across some various photos I had from these past holidays.

Thanksgiving, Marilyn not just a beauty, every year prepares the complete Thanksgiving meal.

Here is Marilyn's turkey (at least the one that is not still alive)

holidayturkey.jpg

Here I am getting ready to carve the turkey. The animal lover that I am this is never easy for me.

holidayturkey2.jpg

Carving and eating. Some have said that the act of me eating turkey is canalbolism.
holidayturkey3.jpg

These 2 need some holiday spirit. I bet if I left the turkey unattended that would get their butts off the couch.

girlsholidayspirit.jpg

For Christmas Eve. What is the Holidays without a game of street football. My twin sons with their cousin and 2 unexpected players who I let them go with specific instructions to bring me back the ball. Notice their leashes still on? That way if Marilyn gets mad about me letting the dogs go after the boys I can just say "they got away"

twinsfootball.jpg

Nice!!

My my that is a good looking bird, almost too pretty to cut into! My sheperds do the same thing-they LOVE the couch. And they love to run out the door into the front yard. I live in the ghetto though so it's cool. I have them trained not to leave the front yard.

By the way, you are what you eat TURKEY!!!!

funny german sheppards..

no kidding, I laughed out loud when I saw the dogs in this post....this is them, tought, mean, scarry to anyone that comes over, unless they are cool with dogs...they know to move when I get home:), but sometimes they take their sweet time, like I will change my mind about them hanging there, lol..really funny, they move like a half dead turtles off the couch...all while starring at me with those big brown sad eyes....Tony falls for it everytime, lol.

The dog on the right looks a little self conscious about being on the couch, a bit guilty, but they know how far they can push you before you snap. My male is like that, the female is like a saint though, she can do no wrong. My male GSD is very stubborn.

Holy Shit, that's the biggest Turkey I have ever seen. Did you give the Turkey some D-bol? :p

Jacked up Turkey

Holy Shit, that's the biggest Turkey I have ever seen. Did you give the Turkey some D-bol? :p

HAHAHA, no DBALL or anything else for the turkey unfortunately my small arms make a normal size turkey look huge.......Damnit and I was going to get a cornish hen and act like it was a turkey so I would look huge in the photo.

Yeah you are faking like you are carving up the turkey but in all actuality you were hammering the doritos and dr pepper that are in the background. LOL;)

Yeah you are faking like you are carving up the turkey but in all actuality you were hammering the doritos and dr pepper that are in the background. LOL;)

hahahha...busted!!!!!

and......

the homemade cookies were on other side of the island......I think he moved those....

awwwww....

ok, tell them I saw them and to get the hell off the damn sofas, lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear