over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE HOLY GRAIL OF HAIRLOSS AND REGROWTH....YOU'RE WELCOME

Juice Freak

Registered
For all the brohans, that are worried about losing there hair while juicing or maybe it's just going that way anyways, here's an article that has saved my hair with no harsh drugs, bullshit lazers, or hair transplants.... Alopecia is not a genetic disorder or something that you have to live with it's an auto immune disease that has a cause and can be systematically stopped and actual real world regrowth can occur!!!! My hair is growing back like a raped ape and so is a few of my bros who'ved listened and decided to stop listening to the pharmaceutical company bile that is being crammed down everyones throat.

CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, HAIR LOSS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Chronic systemic inflammation has been found to at the root of many serious disorders, such as cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, depression and androgenetic alopecia. These “age related” disorders are accompanied by a pathological increase of inflammatory cytokines. Lowering pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as tumor necrosis factor –alpha, interleukin – 6, interleukin 1(B) and/or interleukin B4, could help prevent and treat many age related diseases. After several published studies, which showed that inflammation is present in androgenetic alopecia, MPB Research reported these important findings to readers, particularly stressing the need to address inflammation in any hair loss treatment approach, including our recommended protocol. Excessive levels of cytokines can be systemically and topically countered by an appropriate regimen of drugs, nutrients, dietary changes, and/or hormones. For example, fish oil has been shown to effectively lower these levels, as does DHEA, Nettle extract, GLA, and some antioxidants (vitamin E and N-acetyl cysteine). Meanwhile certain herbal extracts patented by Asian companies, Emu oil, copper peptides and ketoconazole can be used to topically partially inhibit cytokine formation. Following is an extensive analysis (in layman’s terms) that makes the connection between inflammation, and the “programmed cell death” of the hair follicle, a process known as “apoptosis”. It is partially based upon input from Waseda, a Japanese researcher who has been researching inflammation and androgenetic hair loss for many years. He has been able to initiate extensive hair regrowth after being a “slick bald” Norwood 5 for many years using an aggressive combination of therapies specifically designed to counter inflammation and an apoptosis factors.

TOWARDS A COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT OF MPB

First we must recognize that hair loss is the consequence of hair cell apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Apoptosis is the final result of what is termed the caspase activation cascade. Essentially DHT, superoxide, and other free radicals damage the cell’s mitochondria, and the damaged mitochondria in turn vomits cytochrome C, which activates the caspase 9 cascade. TGF-beta and alpha activate caspase 9 around hair follicles. The activated caspase 9 propagates downstream into caspase 3. Activation of caspase 3 is thought to be a direct cause of cell apoptosis (programmed cell death) in general. What then causes a caspase activation cascade and how can one intervene in the context of hair loss?
Protein Kinase C (PKC) as an executor of apoptosis PKC isozymes are involved in the final execution of hair cell apoptosis in relation to caspase 3. What are good inhibitors of PKC? Cycloporin (dangerous), Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol (as in red wine), Vitamin E, and N-Acetyl Cysteine. Topically, Grape Seed Extract (a patented treatment for hair loss), and Perilla Leaf Extract.
Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-a) as a promotor of PKC and hair cell apoptosis. TNF-a induces the PKC isozymes and causes cell death through this induction. This pathway is known to be a major cause of hair loss. TNF-a is a quick acting proinflammatory cytokine, and TNF-a is over secreted in cases of rapid hair loss. How can TNF-a be safely inhibited? Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Green Tea Extract, and essential fatty acids found in fish, Emu, Borage, and Perilla oils. Topically, Perilla leaf extract may be useful.
TGF-Family as the bridge between DHT and the activation of the caspase cascade. In recent studies researchers have found DHT promotes TGF, and TGF causes activation of the caspase cascade and thus, hair cell death, which clinically manifests as male and female pattern baldness. What inhibits TGH safely, as opposed to the dangerous anti-cancer compounds? Proteolytic Enzymes such as a bromelain, and the anti-oxidant Curcumin are TGF inhibitors. Shiseido, a Japanese cosmetic company found that Amacha, a sugar alternative found in the orient has TGF inhibition properties. Dr. Sawaya’s latest study about finasteride suggests that the best hair loss prevention would involve the blocking of caspase activation, especially caspase 3. Caspase 3 is the direct cause of programmed hair cell death (apoptosis) that originates “upstream”. The first triggers may be DHT damage or oxidative (free radical) stress on the mitochondria, TGF induction from DHT, TNF-A induction from allergic inflammation, or PKC upregulation by caspase activation. Here we can summarize the rationale behind the treatments of various pro-inflammatory mechanisms.

DHT inhibition- Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Rivoflavin, Green Tea Extract, Copper, Peptides, and Topical Bayberry Extract.

PKC down regulation - Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Soy Isoflavones.

TNF-a down regulation- Curcumin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Green Tea Extract, Fish Oil, Borage Oil, Perilla Oil, and Topical Perilla leaf extract.

TGF down regulation- Curcumin, and topical Amacha.

Taking into account the inhibition of hair apoptosis factors, it is apparent that treatment can be taken to a new level. Again, Waseda himself is experiencing regrowth in all areas of his scalp after being a slick bald “Norwood 5” for many years.

One thing to add is that with the above regime I also load up on anti oxidants in these forms, a acai, mangosteen goji concentrate, greens plus, ekclonia kava (fibroboost) Vitamin e, and a good multivitamin.

The only other thing I would add is that while taking 1g of test a week I add 3mg of finasteride to account for the extra test converting to dht.

Cheers.

Good info! Where did you find this information? Would you mind sharing your personal supplements and doses?

Thanks

thanks.

dr lees shampoo works great i notice alot less shedding with it.

SB

JF, can you post your specific supplement routine... I have pulled this info off a natural hair loss site and tried many of the recomendations for generous amounts of time w/ little to no results. I have been off aas for a long time and still cant seem to get it under control. Also, I have no mpb on either side of my family... my mom's dad has a full head of hair at 80 and all her brother's have no issues.

My regime was/is

Saw Palmetto, Green Tea Extract, Copper peptides, a full spectrum vit. E,
Resveratrol, Curcumin, Nettle Extract, and tons of fish oil along w/ topical emu oil. Also, use nioxin and nizoral eod.
Really, I have seen little results... the only thing that did work was finasteride but it WRECKED my sex drive and libido and I swear I will never touch the stuff again.

Just curious as to how/ what your using and what results you've seen...

That's actually a lot like my current regime with a few things added, do you mind telling me the dosages for yours as dosage with the resver/curcu is huge in the success/fail department.
Please tell me your regime and what dosages where;
You do have to give hair some time to regrow, It's took me four months to make a good leap in hair regrowth.

Internal
2oz Life Time Noni, Mangosteen, Goji, Acai blend
4 servings daily Now Foods Greens Super food
400mg Doctor's best Fibro boost (Ecklonia Kava)
1ml Natrol Biosil
3 tabs Country Life Maxi Hair
4 Caps Now Foods Foti He Shou Wu
3g Borage Oil
3g Fish Oil
3g Perilla Oil
800mg Resveratrol
4g Curcumin C3 with Bioprine
4 caps Doctors best Chrondriton, msm, glucosamine
5 tabs folic acid
3 caps Now Foods GliSODin

I will add 3mg of Finasteride if I'm juicing over 1g of test

Topicals
4ml Pola Growing Shot S
Topical Caffein (caffeine added to my shampoos)
Topical Emu oil or borage oil
Topical resveratrol 3ml
Nano Shampoo/ Nioxin/ Nizoral
Topical Spirnolactone Dr. Lee's 5% formula
Proxiphen

I also use a derma roller 1mm daily and alternate which topical I use post rolling then cover that alchohol based topical with emu oil or topical borage oil

haha man, that is a crazy long list, you guys must look awful bald. JuiceFreak, you gotta make a youtube of your morning routine putting all that stuff in your scalp.

Hahahahah it's not that bad actually, I put most of it on after I get home from work and before the gym or before bed, the pola growing shots in the morning with some emu oil and that's it......... And for the record I don't look bald at all anymore hahahahaha though I had some bad diffuse thinning before I started

My dad and all brothers are very bald and I'm on my way. This is way too much stuff to deal with if genetically it's gonna happen anyways. I think I'll just wait a year or so and spend some cash on a hair transplant!

Bro read and process this information I'm telling you that a genetic pre disposition is not the be all end all of hairloss. It's a systemic auto immune disease if you correct the problem you will grow your hair back. Hair Transplants fail, do some research on people who'ved had them for 3 4 5 years and there hair begins to thin again and they get more and more transplants. I'm telling you read this post it explains the process of hairloss.

Bro read and process this information I'm telling you that a genetic pre disposition is not the be all end all of hairloss. It's a systemic auto immune disease if you correct the problem you will grow your hair back. Hair Transplants fail, do some research on people who'ved had them for 3 4 5 years and there hair begins to thin again and they get more and more transplants. I'm telling you read this post it explains the process of hairloss.

Ok man, sorry for being skeptical. I will look into it more and try to keep an open mind. I suppose when you barely have any hair on your head you lose a bit of hope (especially when all other males in family a smooth as baby butts up top).

Can you disclose about how much you spend, on average, per month for everything to make this happen?

Thanks for the info and insight.

Honestly it costs between 250 and 300 bucks a month, a good place to check out would be to google Waseda Hairsite and try and find his pictures on the website he's like 60 and went from having a slick bald head to having a decent buzz cut that's after like 30 years of fibrosis.

Hey Juice Freak.... Great post.... were do you go to get all your supplements??? Thats allot of money per month.... if you dont feel compfortable telling me were you go... p.m. me the store... cause im really interested in getting allot of these products...

also if your on a tight budget can you make a list of like 3 or 4 essential things to buy out of your list over the others...

Im currently running dutasteride, 5%spiro, 5%minoxidil 5%azelaic acid (spelling sorry) nizoral 2%... and a natural teetree shampoo with no detergent in it...
(I think its called WEN cleansing conditioner)

thanks man and nice post...

its good to know theres solutions for us guys prone to MPB:(

Last edited:
For all the brohans, that are worried about losing there hair while juicing or maybe it's just going that way anyways, here's an article that has saved my hair with no harsh drugs, bullshit lazers, or hair transplants.... Alopecia is not a genetic disorder or something that you have to live with it's an auto immune disease that has a cause and can be systematically stopped and actual real world regrowth can occur!!!! My hair is growing back like a raped ape and so is a few of my bros who'ved listened and decided to stop listening to the pharmaceutical company bile that is being crammed down everyones throat.

CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, HAIR LOSS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Chronic systemic inflammation has been found to at the root of many serious disorders, such as cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, depression and androgenetic alopecia. These “age related” disorders are accompanied by a pathological increase of inflammatory cytokines. Lowering pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as tumor necrosis factor –alpha, interleukin – 6, interleukin 1(B) and/or interleukin B4, could help prevent and treat many age related diseases. After several published studies, which showed that inflammation is present in androgenetic alopecia, MPB Research reported these important findings to readers, particularly stressing the need to address inflammation in any hair loss treatment approach, including our recommended protocol. Excessive levels of cytokines can be systemically and topically countered by an appropriate regimen of drugs, nutrients, dietary changes, and/or hormones. For example, fish oil has been shown to effectively lower these levels, as does DHEA, Nettle extract, GLA, and some antioxidants (vitamin E and N-acetyl cysteine). Meanwhile certain herbal extracts patented by Asian companies, Emu oil, copper peptides and ketoconazole can be used to topically partially inhibit cytokine formation. Following is an extensive analysis (in layman’s terms) that makes the connection between inflammation, and the “programmed cell death” of the hair follicle, a process known as “apoptosis”. It is partially based upon input from Waseda, a Japanese researcher who has been researching inflammation and androgenetic hair loss for many years. He has been able to initiate extensive hair regrowth after being a “slick bald” Norwood 5 for many years using an aggressive combination of therapies specifically designed to counter inflammation and an apoptosis factors.

TOWARDS A COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT OF MPB

First we must recognize that hair loss is the consequence of hair cell apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Apoptosis is the final result of what is termed the caspase activation cascade. Essentially DHT, superoxide, and other free radicals damage the cell’s mitochondria, and the damaged mitochondria in turn vomits cytochrome C, which activates the caspase 9 cascade. TGF-beta and alpha activate caspase 9 around hair follicles. The activated caspase 9 propagates downstream into caspase 3. Activation of caspase 3 is thought to be a direct cause of cell apoptosis (programmed cell death) in general. What then causes a caspase activation cascade and how can one intervene in the context of hair loss?
Protein Kinase C (PKC) as an executor of apoptosis PKC isozymes are involved in the final execution of hair cell apoptosis in relation to caspase 3. What are good inhibitors of PKC? Cycloporin (dangerous), Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol (as in red wine), Vitamin E, and N-Acetyl Cysteine. Topically, Grape Seed Extract (a patented treatment for hair loss), and Perilla Leaf Extract.
Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-a) as a promotor of PKC and hair cell apoptosis. TNF-a induces the PKC isozymes and causes cell death through this induction. This pathway is known to be a major cause of hair loss. TNF-a is a quick acting proinflammatory cytokine, and TNF-a is over secreted in cases of rapid hair loss. How can TNF-a be safely inhibited? Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Green Tea Extract, and essential fatty acids found in fish, Emu, Borage, and Perilla oils. Topically, Perilla leaf extract may be useful.
TGF-Family as the bridge between DHT and the activation of the caspase cascade. In recent studies researchers have found DHT promotes TGF, and TGF causes activation of the caspase cascade and thus, hair cell death, which clinically manifests as male and female pattern baldness. What inhibits TGH safely, as opposed to the dangerous anti-cancer compounds? Proteolytic Enzymes such as a bromelain, and the anti-oxidant Curcumin are TGF inhibitors. Shiseido, a Japanese cosmetic company found that Amacha, a sugar alternative found in the orient has TGF inhibition properties. Dr. Sawaya’s latest study about finasteride suggests that the best hair loss prevention would involve the blocking of caspase activation, especially caspase 3. Caspase 3 is the direct cause of programmed hair cell death (apoptosis) that originates “upstream”. The first triggers may be DHT damage or oxidative (free radical) stress on the mitochondria, TGF induction from DHT, TNF-A induction from allergic inflammation, or PKC upregulation by caspase activation. Here we can summarize the rationale behind the treatments of various pro-inflammatory mechanisms.

DHT inhibition- Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Rivoflavin, Green Tea Extract, Copper, Peptides, and Topical Bayberry Extract.

PKC down regulation - Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Soy Isoflavones.

TNF-a down regulation- Curcumin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Green Tea Extract, Fish Oil, Borage Oil, Perilla Oil, and Topical Perilla leaf extract.

TGF down regulation- Curcumin, and topical Amacha.

Taking into account the inhibition of hair apoptosis factors, it is apparent that treatment can be taken to a new level. Again, Waseda himself is experiencing regrowth in all areas of his scalp after being a slick bald “Norwood 5” for many years.

One thing to add is that with the above regime I also load up on anti oxidants in these forms, a acai, mangosteen goji concentrate, greens plus, ekclonia kava (fibroboost) Vitamin e, and a good multivitamin.

The only other thing I would add is that while taking 1g of test a week I add 3mg of finasteride to account for the extra test converting to dht.

Cheers.

so if someone has been using gear and going bald.....this could actually regrow hair? no shit?

shit im going to have to try this stuff but damn that is a lot of money per month....i really dont think i can afford that right now. im in my early 20's and dropping that much money is tough. right now i use avodart and nizoral and it works out fine when im ON cycle because the test keeps my libido going. It just sucks having a g/f when im off cycle. Avodart wreaks havoc on my libido. i think im destined to shave my head for the rest of my life. too bad i have 10 inch scars on my bald head from a prior car accident :banghead:

Great thread.

One thing I've noticed from personal experience is that my hair actually grew back in my crown area once I STOPPED using 5% Minoxidil.

I used to spend at least 100$ per month trying to stop hair loss... It got to the point where it wasnt worth it anymore. I started losing my hair at 17 in the crown area. By 18 I was using finanstaride (sp?) and it slowed it down but the receeding hair line continued. At 20 I began using topicals from minoxidil.com, a morning solution and a night solution... With the nizoral shampoo... By 28 I started buzzing my head. I really like the buzzed head.

My anxiety would always go up when I was sitting down and someone was standing behind me... I hated the comments, especially when I was young (keep in mind my first cycle wasnt until I was 20). It was a bit easier because I was taller so the only times people could see the top of my head is when my head was down.

I would love a full head of hair. But for me to try to keep it, it looks too pathetic :( . If I cant have a full head of hair I would rather have no hair at all.. I guess Im fortunate, I look good with a buzzed head. Just by taking finanstiride I still have decent coverage... I would figure with out finanstiride I would be glossy on the top..

The best thing I did was accept it and moved on, I feel much better about it. Its a silly thing to stress over but hindsight is 50/50. The only thing that makes me sad is that I couldnt enjoy having a full head of hair longer. Thinning at such a young age, limited me on hair styles... I always enjoyed styling my hair because I knew that maybe one day I wouldnt have it.

If here was anything that could stop or reverse genetic
male pattern baldness (MPB), there would not be a bald
person walking the face of the earth.

You will not stop it, only slow it, and nothing, and I mean
nothing, had been scientifically proven to re-grow hair that
has been lost as a function of MPB.

I wish somebody, some company, anybody, could prove
me wrong, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near
future. My opinion . . . there is more money to be made by
finding a cure to MPB than there is in finding a cure for
cancer (unfortunately) and whoever gets there first will find
riches beyond their wildest imagination.

Bro just the pharmaceutical/government programmed answer back expected from those who believe all the government tells them. Yes and there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq too eh? Bro you have to realize that the pharmaceutical companies main and only priority is making money not finding a cheap cure for this or that, that everyone can afford, no find an expensive drug that kinda works and get the peoples insurance companies to pay for it. Wake up!

I get most my supps from iherb.com. Top three would be High dose reveratrol 800mg to 1g, High dose Curcumin 3g, borage oil 3g/emu oil/fish oil
but borage oil has the highest amount of GLA.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws