advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE L.A. CHAMPIONSHIPS AS VIEWED THROUGH THE EYES OF JETHRO TULL!

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
OKAY MY FELLOW PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE FREAKAZOIDS I'LL BE STARTING A "hopefully" FUN THREAD OF WHAT I SEE HERE IN LOS ANGELES. :D

To set this up and give a little background: Meredith saw that our long time pal Phidias was going to do the L.A. Championships. This was 17 weeks ago and we've both wanted to meet our French confidant for a LONG time! lol.

Meredith is wickedly busy with school and didn't know if she would have time to do justice to getting ready for a show. It took her about a week to decide to get after it and hit it.

She likes to compete and about 8 weeks ago she did another powerlifting meet! [ The dumbass! lol.] She had fun and didn't get injured, so I guess it was cool. I like the sword she won! :cool:

My own goals have just been to enjoy the summer. I float the river and fish nearly every day. I do the whole walking in the mountains thing. I go on nine mile hikes, and ride my bike a lot. The focus for me has definitely been on having fun and being healthy. Translation: I am a skinny bitch! :D

I am going to take an assload of pics and there be some good ones on each page.

Here we are at the airport in Salt Lake City, dicking around during a layover. We got sun glasses so we could be "California Cool".

My friggin' head is HUUUUUUGE!

Attachments

• DSC04963.JPG
    DSC04963.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 651
I have to tell you that I am hoping to catch a workout or bullshit with friends here!

I think Alex A. is going to be here and I am fired up.

To be really honest I want to meet Cslim and Galloping Gazelle! Damn, if I could arrange to get pictures with Meredith, Cslim and Galloping Gazelle out by a pool- I'd look like the Ultimale Stallion!

All of you bastards would know I am the KING! LOL. ;):)

We got to the hotel on Thursday and once we got the kinks worked out with the fact that Meredith couldn't access her checking account, we were fine. lol.

We went out and started relaxing at the pool, which was fun.

Attachments

• DSC04972_1.jpg
    DSC04972_1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
Can't wait for some pics:D Good luck to Meredith, she will do great! Summer time...what a great time enjoy...good to hear that you are enjoying it and you never look small! Cheer on Meredith for us all and have a grand ole time this weekend...will be checking back for pics!

Mike, just so you know...man, your pics are awesome.

I love pics. They motivate me. Sounds like a good idea

Not to disagree with the guy that said you'd "place in the top five or 10 at a state show"....but...I actually cracked up laughing at that comment. Your physique is tremendous!

I thought if that's only a top five at a "state show" I'll eat my hat. :)

I can only thank God that you weren't in my state show the year I won!

Good luck at the North Americans.

Here is another, hanging out by the pool, Lenny.

Can't wait for some pics:D Good luck to Meredith, she will do great! Summer time...what a great time enjoy...good to hear that you are enjoying it and you never look small! Cheer on Meredith for us all and have a grand ole time this weekend...will be checking back for pics!

Hope you and your gal are doing well.

Attachments

• DSC04976_1.jpg
    DSC04976_1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
I LOVE L.A. ! COME ON SING WITH ME JT ! i miss you guys hurry and get back here ! get that picture of CSLIM for my store !! oh if i wasnt married!

JT!! I will be there hanging out with Alex Azarian! Meridith looks off the charts! Beautiful looks and chisled body.

Despo, my friend! You just want more pics of me with my "Fabio-Hair"!

I LOVE L.A. ! COME ON SING WITH ME JT ! i miss you guys hurry and get back here ! get that picture of CSLIM for my store !! oh if i wasnt married!

I am damn sexy! If you'd stop texting me begging for pics of ME by the pool I'd have time to post some! Jeeezzz, you freaky bastard! :D

Attachments

• DSC04970.JPG
    DSC04970.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 631
Yeah Im going to be there.... and look for a short guy walking around with a tall guy( Greg).

It will be great to meet you JT . I will be at the registration on friday night and will meet you guys for sure, talk, if i can help anyway i can.. .let me know..

Im all pumped up for you guys... My wife is a great photographer and is the official contest photographer.. She will get some great pics, with your permission i will post some! Your girl is looking hotttt!

Pesty, that's great! I'll be the dumbass in the grey MaxMuscle shirt.

JT!! I will be there hanging out with Alex Azarian! Meridith looks off the charts! Beautiful looks and chisled body.

Oh, wait.....there will be a 100 dumbasses with MaxMuscle shirts on! I'll be the guy who manages to be skinny and fat AND has stylish hair.

I'll look for you guys. Tell Alex not to be too tough on me. He's my new hero for staying so damn lean all the time. I am going to be like that! No shit.

Let him know I am looking for you guys, will ya?

I thought that first pic of Meredith "unflexed" didn't show her true condition so I posted the 2nd pic! lol.

Here is one I took from the room last night.

Attachments

• DSC04997_1.jpg
    DSC04997_1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Nice to see you get back on the board JT! You both look great! Have a good time out there!

Lol! My dad is 5'5. He SAYS he's 5'6, but that must be in cowboy boots!

Yeah Im going to be there.... and look for a short guy walking around with a tall guy( Greg).

It will be great to meet you JT . I will be at the registration on friday night and will meet you guys for sure, talk, if i can help anyway i can.. .let me know..

Im all pumped up for you guys... My wife is a great photographer and is the official contest photographer.. She will get some great pics, with your permission i will post some! Your girl is looking hotttt!

Heck, yeah....I am sure Meredith would love it if your wife took some "real" pictures. I suck and everything is blurry half the time. I am ususually bummed out because she'll be looking good....I'll take a picture trying to get it right...and it doesn't look the way I am seeing it!

Looking forward to meeting you Alex. I want you to know that your offseason look has motivated me a great deal. Your discipline is tremendous. It pisses me off and I feel like a pussy when I look at your pics. :mad:

See you tonight!

Attachments

• DSC04966_1.jpg
    DSC04966_1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
Thanks for being a nice guy and hooking me up with cool clothes, Jeff!

that IS fabio by the pool . you one big sexy bastard

We'll have to hit another back training session when I get back to Missoula. I'll be texting you with updates.
:cool:

Thanks, VTliftVt. I needed a break from everything.

Nice to see you get back on the board JT! You both look great! Have a good time out there!

When school is out I go into hermit mode. The woods, the river, that's about it. lol.

I missed you guys though.

It's good to see you JT! both of you look great, Merideth has awesome symetry! Look at that back, wow! I'm happy for you and keep the pics and updates comming, I always enjoy reading them.

When school is out I go into hermit mode. The woods, the river, that's about it. lol.

I missed you guys though.

If I had the option of running away from civilization to tranquility several months out of the year...you damn best believe I would! I need a house in the mountains with no phones, no tv, no running waterrr....um..ok yes running water would be nice...but just some place to get away and think!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131