advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE L.A. CHAMPIONSHIPS AS VIEWED THROUGH THE EYES OF JETHRO TULL!

This by far my favorite thread on the board right now!! A bunch of beautiful women... then what do I see JT and Alex lol. I envy your physiques and all the girls around you. Lucky bastards!!!

But seriously, thanks for taking the time posting the pics and for the updates JT and Alex, real cool of ya'll to do.. Makes up for the time you've missed away from the board JT

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

What more can I say?:D

This by far my favorite thread on the board right now!! A bunch of beautiful women... then what do I see JT and Alex lol. I envy your physiques and all the girls around you. Lucky bastards!!!

But seriously, thanks for taking the time posting the pics and for the updates JT and Alex, real cool of ya'll to do.. Makes up for the time you've missed away from the board JT

I wish i could meet more of you guys from this forum.. The highlight of the day for me was to meet up with some cool folks that i would never get a chance to meet in person otherwise.

How cool is that that the two competitors from this board both won...We are in the process of getting pictures up.. This was a really big show and we are sorting the pictures right now..

I wish i could meet more of you guys from this forum.. The highlight of the day for me was to meet up with some cool folks that i would never get a chance to meet in person otherwise.

How cool is that that the two competitors from this board both won...We are in the process of getting pictures up.. This was a really big show and we are sorting the pictures right now..

It's crazy they won! They derserved it! This board is the best for a reason.

I'm still new here, but I would be honored to meet a lot you vets and others from this site. I know some boards meet up during the Arnold and Olympia. It would be great if PM could do that in the future and have a crazy time.

We could barely afford to attend this show FSM!

On the edge of my seat, glued to the computer screen!

So we were hanging on to edge of our seats too! lol. We figured we'd get to meet some folks from ProfessionalMuscle and luckily for us they were all nice people.

That sure made it nice. :cool:

Dusty, we had zero plans to go to Las Vegas for the USA's.

Huge congrats to our girl Lynx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You looked amazing girl! I honestly don't think you could have nailed it anymore than you did. Will we be seeing you at any shows in a week or so...say in Vegas?

This was rather unexpected. Neither one of us figured that she'd win because we are from the middle of nowhere and don't "know"anyone.....that she might not do well regardless of how she looked.

I have to say I am impressed with the judges out here in California. All the classes were judged impartially last night. The men...everything.

I've been to shows where you leave pissed off due to the inconsistency of judging even when no one I knew was competing.

Alex was right, the judging is fair here.

Okay, that was long winded. She going to do it and we did cardio first thing this morning. No hogging down grub...back to work. :)

This was in the hotel this am.

Attachments

• DSC05229.JPG
    DSC05229.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 304
GREAT THREAD JT!!!

JETHRO TULL My friggin' head is HUUUUUUGE![/QUOTE said:
I have a huge head too. I just tell people it houses a very large and powerful brain! :D

This thread rocks!

shes going to do it??!! YES!! let us know if we can help , i always have a PLAN

Man, thank you! I try to make these threads fun and not just a bunch of bodybuilding

Glad you enjoy reading my goofy sh*t OptGrowth. Looking large in that avatar...so sorry you can't be in any group pics if we meet you! Lol. Just kidding man....don't you hate assholes who act like that?

Man, the most unassuming person there was Alex. He is all covered up and absolutely doesn't make ANY attempt to draw attention to himself. I'll bet very few of the guys who were walking around all "flared out" even knew who or what they were looking at! Cracks me up.

Anyway....I did some cardio with my gal this am and she likes to include me so I don't feel like a red-headed step child.

Do I look like I am enjoying this stuff?

Attachments

• DSC05239.JPG
    DSC05239.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 300
Here is a close up of the Meredith's abs this morning after cardio.

the girls look very good congrats

Again...my picture taking ability is marginal. I think the diet plan is on the money though.

Attachments

• DSC05235.JPG
    DSC05235.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 302
:eek: that pic is awesome :cool:

Meridith was smoking!! Trust me guys, pictures don't look near as good in person. JT is larger than life, and I mean not just his body, but his personality. It was great to meet you guys and hang out with you. I had a great time!

Brick, are you a Norwegian/German dude too?

I have a huge head too. I just tell people it houses a very large and powerful brain! :D

This thread rocks!

I've notice the superior cranial structure in many of my brethren! I don't wear hats and that's why. I have to extend that little thing in back to get them to fit and then hair sticks out. If I have any length to my hair...it's over!

Here is another morning cardio pic at 262lbs. Much of that weight is skull and little in the arms! :eek:

Attachments

• DSC05252.JPG
    DSC05252.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 292
Yeah, she's gonna do it, bud....I don't know how..but yes!

shes going to do it??!! YES!! let us know if we can help , i always have a PLAN

Jeff, you know her. Does this pic show her personality or what? lol. What a maroon!

See that big German dude next to her? He won the NOVICE MEN! That's right!

How would you have liked to be a guy doing your first show and some mother f*cker like that shows up????!! He is my height and 260 in contest shape.

I kid you not! Tough show? Yeah, just maybe. :eek:

Attachments

• DSC05218.JPG
    DSC05218.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Gotta go guys, we are leaving L.A. and don't get back to Montana until 12am.

I've eaten two solid meal since Thursday. One was a chicken salad and one was an omelette. The rest have been protein powder and granola bars. Hey, they are cheap and we've got shaker cups.

:) We leave in 30 min. I'd better pack. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

Thanks for making this a fun thread for me.

Last edited:
Glad you enjoy reading my goofy sh*t OptGrowth. Looking large in that avatar...so sorry you can't be in any group pics if we meet you! Lol. Just kidding man....don't you hate assholes who act like that?

Man, the most unassuming person there was Alex. He is all covered up and absolutely doesn't make ANY attempt to draw attention to himself. I'll bet very few of the guys who were walking around all "flared out" even knew who or what they were looking at! Cracks me up.

Anyway....I did some cardio with my gal this am and she likes to include me so I don't feel like a red-headed step child.

Do I look like I am enjoying this stuff?

Shit it would be cool just to meet Alex and yourself no need for pics lol Younger guys like myself look up to you guys!! Not saying you're old:eek: But the motivation to keep us going and push our bodies to limit. Try new things.. trial and error. You guys seem so humble and that's what a lot of people don't see in the sport. It's nice to see you guys represent it and this board represent that.

Alex is compared to a secret weapon, you only bring it out when it's time... the man is an absolute freak!

Man, the recumbent bike is the only thing I do for cardio.. if you're like me you hate it lol.

I've notice the superior cranial structure in many of my brethren! I don't wear hats and that's why. I have to extend that little thing in back to get them to fit and then hair sticks out. If I have any length to my hair...it's over!

Here is another morning cardio pic at 262lbs. Much of that weight is skull and little in the arms! :eek:

JT wow...you look amazing...I'm taking up golfing.

Shit it would be cool just to meet Alex and yourself no need for pics lol Younger guys like myself look up to you guys!! Not saying you're old:eek: But the motivation to keep us going and push our bodies to limit. Try new things.. trial and error. You guys seem so humble and that's what a lot of people don't see in the sport. It's nice to see you guys represent it and this board represent that.

Alex is compared to a secret weapon, you only bring it out when it's time... the man is an absolute freak!

Man, the recumbent bike is the only thing I do for cardio.. if you're like me you hate it lol.

thanks and i guess many of us think a like..

I try to keep a low profile and just dress casual.. tight and flared out is not my thing..

Winning, losing, it doesn't faze me.. i just do the same thing. Like these folks here.. If i had won, i would be on the treadmill or bike the next day and cover up with a shirt .... also eating the same stuff. Im in it for the long run..

I had the best time talking with you two. You two are great people. Sounds like we are on for next weekend, as well:D We are going out for food this time, for sure. I saw Meredith's comment about my calves...I don't know if i like the idea of you taking pictures of me when i wasn't looking:)

If you two are headed home, or just to Vegas, have a safe trip.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws