advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Legality of Selling Peptides and SARMS?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I apologize if this is "close to the chest" or not allowed - took a look online and didn't see anything definitive.

Have a mate that just left the Navy and is going to work at his families compounding pharmacy; he broached the issue of them being able to sell US manufactured peptides on an open market with me asking my opinion. Hoping that guys will purchase peptides with them and migrate their TRT prescriptions his way as well.

Came across this article - (very little out there) https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/illinois-man-illegally-purchased-and-sold-peptides

Guy was not moving volume with those numbers and was only in business for a year. Do we have any idea of the legal issues pertaining this? Was hoping to give him an easy answer before he has to hire an attorney to research (if it is a resounding "no")

Thank you all!

I apologize if this is "close to the chest" or not allowed - took a look online and didn't see anything definitive.

Have a mate that just left the Navy and is going to work at his families compounding pharmacy; he broached the issue of them being able to sell US manufactured peptides on an open market with me asking my opinion. Hoping that guys will purchase peptides with them and migrate their TRT prescriptions his way as well.

Came across this article - (very little out there) https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/illinois-man-illegally-purchased-and-sold-peptides

Guy was not moving volume with those numbers and was only in business for a year. Do we have any idea of the legal issues pertaining this? Was hoping to give him an easy answer before he has to hire an attorney to research (if it is a resounding "no")

Thank you all!
It says in that article chemical compounds that require a prescription for dispersion. I would see if an hrt clinic is viable. Or see if he could work with hrt clinics to dispense their scripts. Or he can always roll the dice....

Thank you all!

All these "research companies" selling peptides seem to be out of Florida for some reason. So I am guessing there may be some loophole in the Florida laws, but just guessing.

All these "research companies" selling peptides seem to be out of Florida for some reason. So I am guessing there may be some loophole in the Florida laws, but just guessing.
Yeah. Odd. I remember when research chemicals first came on the scene. Most the shops were located in the Louisiana swamps.
Then there was THAT selling out of the trunk of his car..

Federal law does not care what state a product was sold in. And is may very well depend on the peptide he was selling. I believe the laws for HGH is different then for TB-500. They are both peptides but one is a drug and the other seems to be a research chemical.

I have also noticed that trend about RC chems with FL over the years. FL is one of the easiest zips to bring things in this is a known fact, 0-3 zips are the easiest , OG knowledge. JFK is the catalyst, Chicago, or west coast, not so much.

Yeah. Odd. I remember when research chemicals first came on the scene. Most the shops were located in the Louisiana swamps.
Then there was THAT selling out of the trunk of his car..
LOL i remember THAT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner