over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The legality of this site

1. Yes, because you are suggesting to someone to go see a doctor to improve their health.

2. What you will do is suggest that in general, a testosterone cycle would be much more advisable in that situation than a winstrol one, due to the various reasons. You are not telling the person directly to take an illegal drug. You are just suggesting, that in the circumstances that person is in, a testostosterone is more advisable.
It is all about the way you guys word things.

Bottom line is that you should not push illegal activities onto someone else.

Guys, I think the idea is when a guy asks about a drug or compound the answer you CAN NOT say is:

Bro, don't take the winstrol. Send Alin an email and get some of the tren he has and take 100mgs EOD. You'll get better results.

that would be crossing the lines.

The laws governing a website are applied to where the server is located.

Like Gambling websites, alot are housed on indian reservations in america to be free of taxation and legality.

Maybe a server change is in order at most.

The laws governing a website are applied to where the server is located.

Like Gambling websites, alot are housed on indian reservations in america to be free of taxation and legality.

Maybe a server change is in order at most.

Don't be fooled by this one. The server might be in a non US LE cooperating country. But when Feds want you they will twist the law to suit their needs. Say something like, the information was transmitted through US based fiber optic lines. Therefore you broke the law. Now they might not be legally correct, but it will cost you tens of thousands of dollars to prove them wrong. US Fed LE love to do this kind of shit. They break you without sending you to jail.

not trying to cause problems, but the chances of LE actually pressing charges based solely on internet posts is virtually 0. they won't waste their time trying to prosecute someone for what they said online. there's too much doubt, there's no way of proving YOU actually posted what was posted. they cannot prove that you were sitting at the computer and typed it. someone may have logged your IP address and used it. you may have an unprotected wireless network someone used and posted on here.

see my point? as long as you aren't being crazy about things there's not as much to worry about as many think. worry about your e-mails more, those tend to stick in court where internet board posts rarely ever do.

not trying to cause problems, but the chances of LE actually pressing charges based solely on internet posts is virtually 0. they won't waste their time trying to prosecute someone for what they said online. there's too much doubt, there's no way of proving YOU actually posted what was posted. they cannot prove that you were sitting at the computer and typed it. someone may have logged your IP address and used it. you may have an unprotected wireless network someone used and posted on here.

see my point? as long as you aren't being crazy about things there's not as much to worry about as many think. worry about your e-mails more, those tend to stick in court where internet board posts rarely ever do.

I think Big A is watching his own ass too. I wouldn't want to be prosecuted because LE decides they want to go after me because they say I'm promoting illegal activity on my board. Bottom line is this...it's his board, which means his rules and if you don't like it, you don't have to be here

In an idividual sense, you are correct.

However, for the board as a whole, it's best not to let too much fly in the open because LE WILL go after the board and it's owners and/or staff for activities it deems "illegal", I.E. the board gets shut down.

I'm trying to mount a comeback, I sure as shit don't need that to happen!

:D

This makes sense. Thanks for the update Big A. I am glad to know that we aren't breaking any laws.

Reallyyyy........

Interesting you mention this. If it is not worth while, and not proveable???? Why have there been a couple of very high profile cases of people being prosecuted for what was said or posted on a board or networking site(my space). U know the girl who killed herself because some grown woman was pretending to be someone else. Or this kid on BB.com who telivised his suicide. There may be reprecusions for these things. Your not as anonymous as you think.
Remember that.

Interesting you mention this. If it is not worth while, and not proveable???? Why have there been a couple of very high profile cases of people being prosecuted for what was said or posted on a board or networking site(my space). U know the girl who killed herself because some grown woman was pretending to be someone else. Or this kid on BB.com who telivised his suicide. There may be reprecusions for these things. Your not as anonymous as you think.
Remember that.

Very good point. If you wouldn't say it in real life, don't say it online.

Remember that.

Like what? LE can go around charging people for whatever they want, that doesnt mean it will hold up for a single second in court. Its just scare tactics. I'm not saying no one has ever been charged for saying things on the internet but I'd like to see any info on charges that actually stuck. Really the only people that have anything to worry about are those from the US which doesnt affect most of us.

Remember that.

those are HIGH PROFILE CASES, and the one you're bringing up cost someone their life. no law enforcement agency is going to waste the time, money, and resources to hunt down some internet personality because they're saying "take this." if that person is being looked at for dealing, that's a different story.

First I gotta say Big A's caution sounds smart to me.

Sometimes things come across well in parable:

" 4 guys are speeding down the highway. All 4 pass a cop at the same time and all 4 are exceeding the posted speed limit. The guy in the fastest car is going 25 miles faster than anyone of the other 3, and as he passes the cop, he flips the cop the bird.... now which of the above 4 lawbreakers is most likely to be arrested?"

For me, I say give LE a little respect, dont try to shove your freedom in his face too hard. Not because you 100% agree its OK for LE to hate you, but just because you'd like LE to focus his hate on someone else.

What?? Do you not think that Big A has already got REAL legal advice about this?? Why argue the point.

For all you arm chair solicitors and lawyers.........you really don't get it do you?

Just keep your mouth shut about illegal activities. It really isn't that hard. Choose your words wisely and sometimes it is better to say nothing than to open your fuckin gob and spew shit!!!

I can't believe some of you want to debate about who is right and who is wrong! Big A is right and that is all that really matters here.

The fact is that internet law is being formed as we speak - precedents are being set as cases are heard, argued, and judgements rendered. We just don't have centuries of common law to fall back on - the internet has changed the game. So anyone who thinks internet laws are set in stone in any way is severely misinformed.

And I'm sure Big A doesn't want this board to be involved in any precedent setting cases. So mind your P's and Q's.

Stupes

Last edited:
The fact is that internet law is being formed as we speak - precedents are being set as cases are heard, argued, and judgements rendered. We just don't have centuries of common law to fall back on - the internet has changed the game. So anyone who thinks internet laws are set in stone in any way is severely misinformed.

And I'm sure Big A doesn't want this board to be involved in any precedent setting cases. So mind your P's and Q's.

Stupes

BINGO!!!!!

There's precendence set in law almost every year. Stuff gets revisited and changed because times change. I know it's cool to be in the cutting edge sometimes, but not in this case

What?? Do you not think that Big A has already got REAL legal advice about this?? Why argue the point.

For all you arm chair solicitors and lawyers.........you really don't get it do you?

Just keep your mouth shut about illegal activities. It really isn't that hard. Choose your words wisely and sometimes it is better to say nothing than to open your fuckin gob and spew shit!!!

I can't believe some of you want to debate about who is right and who is wrong! Big A is right and that is all that really matters here.

Honestly....Everyone seems to think this is a democracy and right to say whatever you want...It's Big A's board...He's the one in charge and makes the rules, so whatever he says goes, period end of story. lock the thread and anyone that wants to debate it....I think they're accepting new members on BB.com

Like what? LE can go around charging people for whatever they want, that doesnt mean it will hold up for a single second in court. Its just scare tactics. I'm not saying no one has ever been charged for saying things on the internet but I'd like to see any info on charges that actually stuck. Really the only people that have anything to worry about are those from the US which doesnt affect most of us.

It doesn't matter if the charges stick...If you get charged you're looking at spending a lot of money to get the charges dropped. I for one don't have the money and would rather not have to go through the aggravation

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws