over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The lengths people will go to...

It's to the point where I don't even want to venture out anymore. Women swoon all around me, men bow and offer to kiss my hand...........I mean, the reason I work out is because I like to.......not to have people stare at me in awe.......

Come on! I have a brain too..........

I only get the comments from older people "what are you going to do when your older and its all saggy". that one always makes me smile

I only get the comments from older people "what are you going to do when your older and its all saggy". that one always makes me smile

That's what the "bro" is for.

Ha, My wife used to always bug me about getting an arm band tattoo. I told her it would be fine now but would look stupid when it was down around my wrist when I was an old fart.

I don't take offense to any of it.

It's more a matter of shock and surprise that people feel comfortable asking about your build, food, why you eat some type of way, making comments about you eating protein, ect... Like isnt that stuff a little personal?

You can tell that sometimes the comments are low key putdowns, some are compliments and some are questions. But regardless, I wouldn't consider it socially polite to ask a stranger personal questions... But apparently if you look bigger than average it's ok.

Then I would suggest you either stop lifting or go live where there are no people. I agree with what Bio said.

A woman with big breasts walks down the street. A guy asks her if those are real or not. I think the steroid question is somewhat comparable to that, as many people see guys that use steroids as having "fake" muscles. They have the idea that if I were taking steroids I would look just like you or better.

A woman with big breasts walks down the street. A guy asks her if those are real or not. I think the steroid question is somewhat comparable to that, as many people see guys that use steroids as having "fake" muscles. They have the idea that if I were taking steroids I would look just like you or better.

I agree somewhat, but not really sure this is analogous to what the OP was originally posting about. The woman with big breast may be natural, or may have had a boob-job, but the muscular guy is intentionallly working out to achieve that look. There's no doubt that it's not acceptable to make a comment on a woman's breast size, or ask if a guy is taking steriods (lots of us have been there and it's awkward). But I think originally the OP was getting worked-up about people asking about his diet, working out, etc., I don't think the steriod question was involved. So his comments strike me as someone that's overly sensitive, or should not be doing anything to put himself in that position.

Posting again because in over 3 pages nobody said anything about my post.

Have you guys really never had people make rude remarks about your diet / lifestyle / etc.?

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "Eww, how can you eat that?" I once had a coworker ask why I wasn't drinking at a networking event, I responded I don't drink, and she said, "Ugh, I feel sorry for you!"

I figured this is what the OP was referring to. But if you're going to live this lifestyle, you just have to accept that. You can't expect those who lack self-discipline, one of the most basic essential human traits for success, to have great tact, social skills, etc.

Maldorf,

With all due respect, the muscle created by steroids are fake. (Look up the origin
of the word. Nit picking I know.) They are not ‘yours.’ They belong to the chemicals
that made them possible. Doubt this? Stop taking steroids and tell me what you
look like.

This is not a knock against steroids or steroid users. I could give two hoots what
people want to do with their bodies. It absolutely does not concern me but to
tell me that your muscles are yours when in fact they were created by steroids
(if used) is a bit of a fabrication in my opinion. I know ‘fake’ has some less than
popular or favorable connotations, but it is what it is . . .

To those that may choose to disagree, you are entitled to your own opinion.
But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Let the shit storm begin ;)

Maldorf,

With all due respect, the muscle created by steroids are fake. (Look up the origin
of the word. Nit picking I know.) They are not ‘yours.’ They belong to the chemicals
look like.

This is not a knock against steroids or steroid users. I could give two hoots what
(if used) is a bit of a fabrication in my opinion. I know ‘fake’ has some less than

What about if that muscle was built from eating 1kg steak everday is that still fake? Would it make a difference if that steak was wild caught or shop bought and filled with hormones? If not what about if it came from consuming loads of whey isolate full of aritificial flavouring etc? So would they be fake muscles due to whey being so processed?

Obviously artificial hormones are just that... artificial so I can see why some/you may think "fake". But you still build real muscle tissue with those steroids. Where is the line drawn when it comes to muscle being fake or real?

So what if they disappear when you stop steroids. If you stop training when natural you will lose your muscle as well but does that mean they were fake too?

Last edited:
I was out a couple years back with my younger brother at My Island.
I commented on how it can be obnoxious with people confronting you all the time.
He replied, what do you expect. Look what you did to Yourself!

Last edited:
Maldorf,

look like.

My muscle are not implants. They do in fact function as if they were real?They were actually there before I touch any gear and naturally pretty thick. I did stop taking steroids for the most part and they are still there, slightly smaller. I don't care about this argument. Perhaps they were somewhat fake when I was on a lot of gear, but I would argue that they are real now.

Maldorf,

look like.

One argument I will make, what happens if someone were to take steroids and not work out? Would they put on a lot of muscle by just injecting it? Sure I think you could say that steroids are "cheating" because they help you build muscle but they don't build the muscle on their own.

Posting again because in over 3 pages nobody said anything about my post.

Have you guys really never had people make rude remarks about your diet / lifestyle / etc.?

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "Eww, how can you eat that?" I once had a coworker ask why I wasn't drinking at a networking event, I responded I don't drink, and she said, "Ugh, I feel sorry for you!"

I figured this is what the OP was referring to. But if you're going to live this lifestyle, you just have to accept that. You can't expect those who lack self-discipline, one of the most basic essential human traits for success, to have great tact, social skills, etc.

Yes and I laugh. Happened in the breakroom the other day while drinking some liquid fish oil. lol

Maldorf,

look like.

I got your facts for you. I cycled on and off for years. Have not done gear in years now but I still train 5 days a week. My muscles did not go anywhere!!! WTF are you talking about? I look better now then at anytime in my life. I have friends who are 20 years younger who look like shit because they don't work out and they have no idea what to eat. Artificial muscle? What the fuck are you doing here on PM? Like I said I did steroids for years, stopped a long time ago and my muscles are just as big! Again WTF!!!!! Why don't you get YOUR facts straight tough guy. Muscles come from hard work whether you do roids or not! Jesus!!!Somebody ban this dumb shit!

I think I will stay on steroids....Maybe after summer I'll think about stopping and see if I shrink.
2nd thought, why take a Chance!

I was out a couple years back with my younger brother at My Island.
I commented on how it can be obnoxious with people confronting you all the time.
He replied, what do you expect. Look what you did to Yourself!

Hahaha, that's a good point! We bring this shit onto ourselves. Walking around looking superhuman, veins popping out, where do we even get the nerve to think no one is going to comment, ask, etc!

One argument I will make, what happens if someone were to take steroids and not work out? Would they put on a lot of muscle by just injecting it? Sure I think you could say that steroids are "cheating" because they help you build muscle but they don't build the muscle on their own.

When Stallone got popped a few years back smuggling in GH for himself, he made these same arguments. He said men in the US should have the right to use these things to stay young and not have it be a crime. But he also stated to get ripped and stay in shape, takes long term dedication and hard work. Look at all the angles we cover in here. It's basically everything. It is not as simple as injecting and watching growth and such happen. We work hard for that shit. Every aspect of what we eat, sleep and do required attention.

Man people be always looking all weird at me like I'm from Mars or sumpin!

way too much estrogen in this thread.
godam snowflakes. i guarantee when most of you go someplace and you DONT get a look or a comment you go home and think u need some more steroids and food cuz u made no impression.
but then someone says some simple thing and y'all are all of a sudden on the rag about it? sad.
or like i do, u see a big guy u havent seen in a while and ask if they quit workin out cuz they look smaller....ive seen faces drop at that.

^^^^^^
This

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear