advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the line of abuse and use..where is it ?

I think abuse is when you get to the point where you NEED it to function.

IMO

any time anything that can negatively affect or compromise in a neagtive way other things in your life. Some areas in life like jobs, relationships, health. If a certain activity compromises these negatively then it becomes abuse. Moderation, analyzation, consideration and respect are things applied to areas in life for me. Remem to spread the wealth, BBing is a hobbie and for some a job, but it is not everything, because if one were to lose that and have nothing else to go back on, it leaves a very empty depressing void. So here I apply the dont put all your eggs in one basket, live life, enjoy it for it as long as u can, and always tell everyone how much u care for them as much as possible.
Gooey
;)

Damn Gooey, great post honestly.

Use is the ability to intelligently plan out a situation and measure the consequences of the particular situation. once the advantages have been weighed against the disadvantages and the result is positive, then use can be defined.

However, when the disadvantages outweigh the advantages, yet the minimal advantages are your prime reasons, and blind you against seeing the disadvantages, then that is abuse.

so essentially when you look for a reason to use even when the obvious choice is to not use, then that is abuse. lets take recreational drugs for example. if you use speed, then you are looking at the advantage of being on an "upper", and have the hightened sense of awareness (and paranoia). however, the disadvantages (i.e. family disintegration, downfall of personal, social, business life, addiction, elevated blood pressure, etc. etc.) greatly outweigh that one advantage, yet you still use it, this in my opnion is abuse. now, i am biased and i will say that all rec drugs are abuse (besides med. marijuana, in that case, the medical advantages outweigh the disadvantages).

hmm

I dunno 1000-2000 mg per week?
Id say if a guy cant grow off of that something is wrong.
Beyond 1500-200omg Total would put you up there in the abuse column
with a better chance for bad sides and health risks..

Just my opinion.. I know guys that do and have done that amount daily..
I also know guys that would consider going over 500-750 mg a week.

Just some ball-park Numbers that come to 'my' mind.

good question

I'd say it would vary from person to person. some people will be able to tolerate more than others. Some people may be able to walk away and have no problems were others will not. both doing the same thing.

I think the competition aspect gets more risky than just staying big and lean

Abuse is when you have blood work done and the doc says "you're fucked."

Honestly if you can take 3000mgs a week and experience no adverse effects, I would not call it abuse.

Now if your liver enzymes are through the roof with your creatinine and LDL and your HDL is non-existent then that's abuse.

Or like others said when it is affecting your personal life. If you can't control your emotions and/or temper and begin sacrificing relationships due to it, then again that is abuse. Same thing if you blow up on the job and walk out or get fired.

HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE DOC SAYING 'YOUR F@%KED?

.....THAT REMARK RESEMBLES ME! [YOU ROTTEN BASTARD! :D ] I GUESS ABUSE WOULD BE IGNORING THE RESULTS OF A LESS THAN FAVORABLE BLOOD TEST. LYING TO YOURSELF AND MAKING EXCUSES.... CONTINUING DOING SOMETHING HARMFUL TO YOURSELF.....

BCC said:
Abuse is when you have blood work done and the doc says "you're fucked."

Honestly if you can take 3000mgs a week and experience no adverse effects, I would not call it abuse.

Now if your liver enzymes are through the roof with your creatinine and LDL and your HDL is non-existent then that's abuse.

Or like others said when it is affecting your personal life. If you can't control your emotions and/or temper and begin sacrificing relationships due to it, then again that is abuse. Same thing if you blow up on the job and walk out or get fired.

bigbaldbulldog said:
undefined Where do you think the line is between use and abuse ?

abuse is when you get blood test back things look bad, and you keep going anyway.

Abuse = BP's off the chart, LDL to HDL ratios completely out of whack, your 260 at 6% BF and think you need to add more muscle to your 5'8" frame, you've been "ON" for over 2 years straight, your skin turns purple after a good pump, climbing a few flights of stairs gets you winded, you start to notice blood when you pee, your prostate's the size of a plum, your nuts are MIA as well as your hair follicles, your backne leaves bloodstains on the sheets, you haven't been to the doc for a blood test in over a year, you can't get your wife knocked up, you start to deal to pay for your cycles, you have multiple P.O.boxes, you know the inner workings of customs and the best time of the month to receive a shipment, you look at an abcess as missed training time, you need to make another appointment with the plastics to get your gyno shaved back...and yet you keep on keepin on.

Use = HRT, lowest dose for the greatest gain, two X 10 week cycles per year, blood tests, proper PCT, a college education (not mandatory but helpful), a career...and most importantly, a life outside of bodybuilding.

drug problem:theres no problem-we know which ones we like and how much to take. :rolleyes: :D

leap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity