over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most badass PROHORMONES

FuckYourWhiteHelmet!

Registered
I got in to these back in the day before I stumbled across something online and joined the dark side. I tried
-jungle warfare original not extreme
-Mdrol "superdrol" by competetive edge labs
-Hdrol
-Warrior which was a crazy ass blend of Tren Superdrol Epistane and an absorption agent

M1T was a good one. Good pro hormones are no different than Drol or Dbol. They are just as much of steroids as orals that you get from sponsors. If it gets pulled from the shelve then you know it's good shit.

Most of what you guys are listing here are NOT prohormones. PH's are compounds which are inactive in their original state. They must "convert" into active compounds post-ingestion in order to have any effect. In most cases they are significantly weaker than active AAS, such as D-bol, Anadrol, etc.

Most the compounds listed in this thread are genuine steroids--the same as D-bol, testosterone, Tren, Anadrol, etc.

Most of what you guys are listing here are NOT prohormones. PH's are compounds which are inactive in their original state. They must "convert" into active compounds post-ingestion in order to have any effect. In most cases they are significantly weaker than active AAS, such as D-bol, Anadrol, etc.

Most the compounds listed in this thread are genuine steroids--the same as D-bol, testosterone, Tren, Anadrol, etc.

Yep, exactly what I was saying in the post above yours. No different at all, but bc they're legal (for periods of time), people consider them PH's instead of steroids.

With that said the strongest legal oral steroids (for mass & strength) ever released were...

1.) M1T: The most potent oral steroid EVER produced under any circumstances. Trumps all prescription steroids in terms of real-world potency. It is now a controlled substance.

2.) SD: The 2nd strongest oral steroid ever legally released. Also stronger than any prescription steroid ever released, incluidng Anadrol, d-bol, etc. It is now a controlled substance.

3.) Dimethazine: The 3rd strongest on the list. Currently legal. Like the first two, also stronger than any prescription oral steroid ever released, with the possible exception of Bolasterone. Once a prescription steroid in Italy & mexico, it was clinically tested by Big Pharma for myotropic effect (growth potential). It was compared directly against Anadrol, Test prop, Dianabol, Winstrol, and Methyl-test. It was shown to be more powerfull than all of those drugs for inducing muscle growth when evaluated on a mg per mg basis.

Honorable mentions: 1-Alpha, Desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex), Methylstenbolone. My apologies if I forgot any of comparable potency.

Of course, there are many other legal orals that many people like, such as Epistane, but they are more on par with drugs like T-bol, Anavar, or Winstrol, although some of them due have significant muscle building potency. Epistane would be one good example--it has anavr-like effects, but builds significantly more muscle, per mg.

As with any steroid, selection should be dictated by one's goals.

Last edited:
Element Nutrition Warrior ingredients
-9-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione 30mg
-2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5aandrostan-17b-ol 10mg
-2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 6mg
Bioperine 5mg

Which is
-TREN-DIONE An oral progesterone, very strong and comparable to trenbolone very anabolic and very androgenic.
-epistane, havoc, hdrol, whichever name brand you would like to refer to it as.
-superdrol which is a real steroid due to the fact it requires no conversion by metabolic process before becoming bio available as an anabolic androgenic steroid.

TRENDIONE
imgres

TRENBOLONE
imgres

I dont know if those pictures are showing up for y'all but when you get a minute google the chemical structure of each compound. You probably wont even see the difference until you flop back and forth a few times.

fail, where is epistane ? that shit was stronger than var

M1T is awsome, best gains so far with an oral, worst sides as well

Madol was stronger than anything else I've used. It made my balls shrink and feel like mush in 2 days. I could feel my liver complaining too...

Ive used DMZ as an oral combined with my regular AAS a few times, always liked the pump it gave me.
SD too.
At some point I'd like to try the Epi.

I am gonna start a prohormone soon... looking forward to it. The only ones I have used in the past were mdrol and methastadrol (both s-drol clones). The later wasn't great but mdrol by competitive labs was the strongest thing I have ever taken. It gave me insane results but I felt like I was poisoning myself. I only lasted 13 days on it.

I felt like I was poisoning myself. I only lasted 13 days on it.

Only thing I use orals for is pwo. I have several bottles obtained preban of the strong ones which i haven't even opened because I just never have time to feel shitty and lethargic no matter the gains.

I have a question, do pumps help build muscle?

Only thing I use orals for is pwo. I have several bottles obtained preban of the strong ones which i haven't even opened because I just never have time to feel shitty and lethargic no matter the gains.

Getting a lot of blood to the muscle is def a good thing for growth.

One of the theories on how a pump helps muscle grow is that due to the massive volumization, the cell is forced to adapt and expand to protect it from damage from the increased volumizing.

I got in to these back in the day before I stumbled across something online and joined the dark side. I tried
-jungle warfare original not extreme
-Mdrol "superdrol" by competetive edge labs
-Hdrol
-Warrior which was a crazy ass blend of Tren Superdrol Epistane and an absorption agent
I have several original Jungle Warfare I may be able to be convinced to part with.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

i was forced into the ph/ds scene towards the end of the phera super era. with that ban we lost x-tren, phera, and bold 200. the bold 200 was actually decent the only problem was you had to run it at over a gram a day, which was costly. x-tren messed my sex drive up for about six months , but i was cut up as hell while i was running it. phera is just good, have some saved for a rainy day. for me personally though h-drol(halodrol-50) was really effective, more so than t-bol which is its target hormone. but it could be that legit h-drol is superior to bunk t-bol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131