over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective way to use hgh

solidcecil

Newbies
I have got 200iu of hygetropin on its way to me.
I was planning to use 8iu 3x per week pre workout.
Is this the best way? I am looking to make it last around 2 months.

Don't even bother if you're only going to use it 3 days a week.

There is a very knowledgeable guy in the UK (competed at mr universe etc) and he recons 8iu 3x per week is the most efficient way.

do 8ius eod for size or do 4ius everyday to lean up. Experiment and see how your body reacts. We are all diff.

i would have to say I've heard more than a few guys with outstanding physiques recommend the 3 day a week program...

do 8ius eod for size or do 4ius everyday to lean up. Experiment and see how your body reacts. We are all diff.

I see this said a lot. Bigger dose EOD for size ED helps cut
Makes no sense to me, its the same dose in the end? My buddy has used it every way. Even 10iu eod. He said. Noticed little

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

I like the effect of a higher dose gh 3 x a week post workout combined with slin. On ur weakest body part days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see this said a lot. Bigger dose EOD for size ED helps cut
Makes no sense to me, its the same dose in the end? My buddy has used it every way. Even 10iu eod. He said. Noticed little

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

this is what I've taken from my readings here- if you take 1000mg of test all at once, it will cause higher spikes than if you ran 250mg 4x a week, as shown in some of the "anabolic threshold thread" graphs.... in my head its the same premis with the gh... larger hits create larger "spikes" in igf/serum levels than steady stream... i could be wrong here tho, not much experience w tis stuff...

@phatkid yes it's the same dose in iu's but a 4iu dose daily is gonna be great for mobilizing and oxidation of fatty acids. Where as doube that dose used eod pwo is gonna be great at unleashing more igf for growth

There is a very knowledgeable guy in the UK (competed at mr universe etc) and he recons 8iu 3x per week is the most efficient way.

Do you want constant elevated igf levels in your body or do you want elevated levels only on Monday, Weds and Friday? Think about it.

Do you want constant elevated igf levels in your body or do you want elevated levels only on Monday, Weds and Friday? Think about it.

Come on JM.....I never see you give close-minded advice! Once igf levels stabilize, they stay elevated even when injecting eod. 3x a week bolus dose is an excellent way to use GH in a mass gaining phase, have great surges of GH, keep your body a bit off balance and responsive, and delay anti-body build up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Once your IGF-1 levels are up they tend to stay elevated for a long time. People who stop GH use even a month or two later have high IGF-1 levels. I take half a vial of Riptropin a day. I have tried it the other methods also. In the end I didnt see any difference at all. Just for the sake of convenience now I take half the vial before bed. Tried splitting it up into smaller doses throughout the day and it was a pain in the ass and I didnt see any extra gains either. Id go with small doses everyday instead of the Mon/Wed/Fri.

Come on JM.....I never see you give close-minded advice! Once igf levels stabilize, they stay elevated even when injecting eod. 3x a week bolus dose is an excellent way to use GH in a mass gaining phase, have great surges of GH, keep your body a bit off balance and responsive, and delay anti-body build up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Thank you! This is exactly what I was about to say. Solid advice based on established scientific facts. IGF is elevated more by large bolus doses than smaller doses and is substantially elevated without daily injections. EOD injections are sufficient to maintain these elevated levels... Since gh itself is responsible for the fat burning effects it is more effective to use daily injections for this purpouse. Since elevated IGF levels are responsible for most the muscular gains associated with GH usage EOD injection are a more cost effective protocol for those on a budget!

Last edited:
Some of you are neglecting the fact he only has 200iu total to work with. Since he can't use it very long, the guys recommending 3x per week have it right! I like the way the op plans on using it, except many would argue taking it post workout instead of pre workout, then waiting 30 minutes to have the post workout shake/meal.

Thank you! This is exactly what I was about to say. Solid advice based on established scientific facts. IGF is elevated more by large bolus doses than smaller doses and is substantially elevated without daily injections. EOD injections are sufficient to maintain these elevated levels... Since gh itself is responsible for the fat burning effects it is more effective to use daily injections for this purpouse. Since elevated IGF levels are responsible for most the muscular gains associated with GH usage EOD injection are a more cost effective protocol for those on a budget!

So we can say that our OP will fare well with an 8iu dose 3x a week or EOD making for 7 injects over 2 weeks. Difference in either or minutiae? Preferable time to administer?

@phatkid yes it's the same dose in iu's but a 4iu dose daily is gonna be great for mobilizing and oxidation of fatty acids. Where as doube that dose used eod pwo is gonna be great at unleashing more igf for growth

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc