over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective way to use hgh

@phatkid yes it's the same dose in iu's but a 4iu dose daily is gonna be great for mobilizing and oxidation of fatty acids. Where as doube that dose used eod pwo is gonna be great at unleashing more igf for growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Unleashing" dammit. I need shit unleashed lol.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume that HGH only builds mass through increased levels of IGF? I have a feeling it's more then that...:confused:

Some of you are neglecting the fact he only has 200iu total to work with. Since he can't use it very long, the guys recommending 3x per week have it right! I like the way the op plans on using it, except many would argue taking it post workout instead of pre workout, then waiting 30 minutes to have the post workout shake/meal.

I didn't think you had to wait with synthetic Gh only peptides?

Is it safe to assume that HGH only builds mass through increased levels of IGF? I have a feeling it's more then that...:confused:
No! It's not safe to assume... The GH molecule has its own inherent myogenic effects but IGF is the main factor involved in muscle anabolism. With no scientific support I would guess IGF is responsible for 90% of the anabolic effects...

I have got 200iu of hygetropin on its way to me.
I was planning to use 8iu 3x per week pre workout.
Is this the best way? I am looking to make it last around 2 months.

5iu pharm grade HGH per day- 30iu of generics.

get your money back and spend it on more test and tren.

When a Guy on the olympia stage tells you personally to stay away, and that he wouldn't put generics in his worst enemies dog it definitely makes you wonder;)

This is definitely something I have been wondering as well. I just recently started on rips, 3 IU's a day and was planning on running it until my last comp which will be in aug. Im looking to gain size. I have 2 questions for the experenced guys, does it really matter on the 6-8 IU EOD or 3-4 ED?
2 how do you guys time it? In my research, you get a good natural pulse at night so I've been taking mine in the AM, also should I be taking on a empty stomach or does it matter? Any positive input would be greatly appreciated.

My experience with Gh

From my experience 4iu everyday helped me stay lean and grow.That was 2 in the a.m. and 2 post workout. Test and EQ mixed in at about 1200 a week with a spot on nutrition plan took me from 260 to about 270 in a matter of 4 months!

^ Nice! This is def. food for thought here. I'm pretty much new to the GH at this point and I'm thinking of running 8 IU EOD either PWO w/slin or 4am 4 pm on non training days. It'g good news economically and the science (and real world experience from this board's very knowledgable members) supports it concerning anabolism. Booyah!
:D

Last edited:
Ive thought about splitting it up aswell. My operation looks like
600mg test
600eq
4iuED-AM
Diet is 4000Cals of mainly 97/3 lean beef, sweet potatos, yogart, begals, skim milk, gatoraide
Im 27, 6'2 last year I stepped on stage at 217 1.4% bf. Electric pincher tested. Right now Im 255, pretty lean can see abs and obliques but i havent pinched lately. Im hoping to step on stage this year at 225 in contest shape. 8 real lbs of lean mass is a huge gain... IMO anyway.

1.4%? ouch

I didn't think you had to wait with synthetic Gh only peptides?

You actually don't have to wait with either. I just like to wait "just in case."

1.4% . Typo I assume?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Post a link to anything that backs that comment.

If that were true, then all of the serum tests on generics that have scored in the mid - high 30's would mean that pharm grade would test in the 180's.

I have never seem a pharm grade serum test over 60.

From my experience 4iu everyday helped me stay lean and grow.That was 2 in the a.m. and 2 post workout. Test and EQ mixed in at about 1200 a week with a spot on nutrition plan took me from 260 to about 270 in a matter of 4 months!

bf% ?

get your money back and spend it on more test and tren.

When a Guy on the olympia stage tells you personally to stay away, and that he wouldn't put generics in his worst enemies dog it definitely makes you wonder;)

lmao I'd like to know where you got that 5 iu pharm is equal to 30 iu of generics? You have test to prove this "statement"?

I've also seen guys that are on the Olympia stage post on here with communication with TP. so yeah, post your facts besides adding more bullshit.

thanks, I appreciate it.

I know for a FACT a 212 Olympia top 10 competitor that used Rips and Elis to get onstage

I'm guessing he meant. @ 4% lol. And not sure why people would run low to moderate test with GH since it suppose to be great together... Maybe they didn't on first run. But if I do it, damn toottin there will be about 2gm test to MAXIMIZE gains with GH

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Hel yea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws