advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most impressive thing about John Meadows...

homonunculus

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
... is not his physique, or his work ethic or perhaps even his love of bodybuilding and desire to improve what he presents on stage.

The most impressive thing about John Meadows is his character, which manifests in all of the above and in something I saw this weekend.

Waiting backstage to do his routine, just as I came off after mine, I was told I should stick around for trophy presentations, i.e., I made the top 5. (I suspected this from the call-outs, and was happy as all hell, of course.)

JOHN JUST ABOUT BOWLED ME OVER WITH EXCITEMENT when he saw that I had been given that news!!! He, of course, had his own stage battle to wage and was focused as all hell that weekend (though we'd chatted a good bit), but his enthusiasm damn near superseded mine!

John was SO DAMN happy for me that I was happy for John, and then of course, happier for myself! LOL (Likewise, David Coleman, who placed 3rd in our class, was highly congratulatory and paid me a wonderful compliment.) In a light-hearted way, John "scolded" me for not recognizing the shape I was in and smiled ear to ear as he repeated, "I told you, man! I told you!!!"

What a great guy, John Meadows is... A superb human being, which many of you saw in how he handled a controversial 2nd place at this show, and of course and obvious feature of the love he has for his family (his wife is a sweetheart, which naturally speaks of him, too) and how he gives so openly on this and forums and of himself and the treasure trove of bodybuilding knowledge he's accrued over the years.

CONGRATULATIONS, John. You're a victor in life, my man, and nothing changes that, the way I'm seeing it.

Thanks for a moment I'll not forget, Buddy.

-Scott

Reactions: td
Congrats to you both, both of you are a testament to professionalism.

I had you in 3rd homon.. It's just a matter of time for John, he is gonna be even more motivated now that Shelby has the card..

i have yet in my 40yrs of being on this earth met a finer human being that john meadows, i liked the guy from the moment i met him!!!

He is a fantastic guy. He has given me some great advice even though he did not need to. He is truly passionate about helping others. Unfortunately that is a rare trait it seems like now days.

Congrats to both you and John, Scott!

John seems like a truly outstanding person and he is always willing to offer up advice, "just because."

I'm sure both of you handled the placings very professionally, as I thought you deserved a high placing as well. There are few, if any, people as humble and genuine as John or yourself.

Classy post Scott you men are both champions in my eyes

Totally agree with you Scott. John was answering questions for me and helping me long before i actually hired him. Great guy and i would love to meet him in person someday.

And don't sell yourself short either Scott. You are a great man and a huge asset to this sport and to this community.

Congrats to both of you guys !! Looked amazing .. What a great story as well , man is it refreshing to hear things like that . In our sport ( I guess more so with the younger guys ) there's to many ego's involved and really takes away from enjoying moments like you had . Awesome stuff

Congrats, Scott, I am happy to see that you did well!:cool:

Congratulation to both John and Scott (and Shelby of course).

Not only are you all great bodybuilders, but you are all true gentlemen!

John looked amazing and is a huge asset to this board. He gives out so much free info and is such a heap of knowledge its rediculous. I truly am honored to have him in my corner.

... is not his physique, or his work ethic or perhaps even his love of bodybuilding and desire to improve what he presents on stage.

The most impressive thing about John Meadows is his character, which manifests in all of the above and in something I saw this weekend.

Waiting backstage to do his routine, just as I came off after mine, I was told I should stick around for trophy presentations, i.e., I made the top 5. (I suspected this from the call-outs, and was happy as all hell, of course.)

JOHN JUST ABOUT BOWLED ME OVER WITH EXCITEMENT when he saw that I had been given that news!!! He, of course, had his own stage battle to wage and was focused as all hell that weekend (though we'd chatted a good bit), but his enthusiasm damn near superseded mine!

John was SO DAMN happy for me that I was happy for John, and then of course, happier for myself! LOL (Likewise, David Coleman, who placed 3rd in our class, was highly congratulatory and paid me a wonderful compliment.) In a light-hearted way, John "scolded" me for not recognizing the shape I was in and smiled ear to ear as he repeated, "I told you, man! I told you!!!"

What a great guy, John Meadows is... A superb human being, which many of you saw in how he handled a controversial 2nd place at this show, and of course and obvious feature of the love he has for his family (his wife is a sweetheart, which naturally speaks of him, too) and how he gives so openly on this and forums and of himself and the treasure trove of bodybuilding knowledge he's accrued over the years.

CONGRATULATIONS, John. You're a victor in life, my man, and nothing changes that, the way I'm seeing it.

Thanks for a moment I'll not forget, Buddy.

-Scott

I am still so happy you did not get overlooked. You looked flat out awesome. This and Shelby winning were the highlights of the weekend for me. You are a good man Scott.

JM

I met John waiting around the community drying fans for the evening show, and he seemed like one helluva nice guy. It was a pleasure to have met both John and homonunculus this weekend. I felt honored.

This game is filled with some goofey characters lol.. It's pretty rare that you meet someone as good a character in this game or life in general as John.. I was in contact with John dozens of times over the last couple of weeks and can say he is just a awesome human being.. Intelligent, respectful and genuine.. Glad to call him a friend..;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws