over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most unreal display of bodybuilding perfection

genetics

everyone needs to look at ronnie when he won the pro world and universe back in 90 and 91. ronnie and everyone around him said he was natural then. i believe him or at least no he was the cleanest. then when he went to the ifbb he said he took just what everyone else was taking. nothing special about that. except he worked his butt off and lifted some heavy ass weight. like he says everyone wants to be a bodybuilder but know one wants to lift some heavy ass weight. this is the same thing that is happening to kia green.since he has joined the ifbb and from 2006 to 2008 he has gained over 60lbs. of muscle...why?genetics...we are born with anabolic receptors.peoples ignorance is what is hurting this sport. they take more and more thinking this will make them bigger and tradgedy strikes and its the drugs fault.NOT THE USER is what the media plays over and over

I don't think that aliens came but I think that people are always looking for new things to keep pushing the envelope. Listen man, I don't give a shit either way, more power to him. But I don't think everyone is taking the same thing and more, just my opinion so don't get pissed. I disagree with the "it was Ronnie genetics" argument also. I don't think that someone gets as far as Ronnie did and then all of a sudden make the jump that he did without something significant thrown in the mix. Why was he taking 15th if he has such great genetics? So you are telling me that he became an IFBB pro with out knowing how to eat? Or he wasn't training as hard/heavy and then just cranked up the intensity years after turning pro? Like I said this is just discussion, not a pissing match because I don't care either way, I just thought it was funny how everyone gets in a a tizzy when you mention the possibility that something was added to his program that made a dramatic difference. Not a gradual change either, a one year explosion. I was there when Ronnie won his first "O" and I have nothing but respect for him and think he is one of the best ever.

do u have pics pre explosion?.....i would love to see, i just have never been able to find any of when he was younger. every pic ive seen of him or cutler they are pretty much the same as now!

i really love ronnie in his early pro years and would love that physique but he proved that you can be freaky big and freaky shredded he didnt ruin this sport he just showed his genetics are awesome made alot of people jealous, when anyone here get more olympias than him you will have room to critque him, just my two cents

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws