over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most unreal display of bodybuilding perfection

my response was to the GENETIC GIFT comment.

i was trying to illustrate the difference between genetic gifts and an amazing drug program, dont confuse the two.

arnold really did have genetic gifts, imagine him on a drug program today. for a thought experiment pick any of the pro's that you refer to, the olympia bros. take any one of their programs and give it to arnold back in the day.
i would like to see that!

of course ronnie has great genetics, but people act like thats the ONLY reason he is so jacked. lol

thats quite possibly the most ignorant thing ive read on this board since i started coming here 3 yrs ago.

you must be about 15

deleted

Last edited:
Boy did my posts sure did extended a bit, anyway, yeah I know Arnold's legs were "weak" by todays standards. To me bodybuilding was/is about sculpting the body into a work of art that is pleasing to the eye. Arnold had it all including a winsome personality that made bb attractive to everyone, not just hardcore muscle guys back in the 70's and 80's.
I just cant get beyond the distended bellies of todays guys, it occured back a year or two after dorian took the mr O, has never been the same and probably never will, my eyes just focus on the belly sticking out farther than the chest, very asthetically unpleasing to me. This board is about discussion and opinions so I gave mine, im a bit oldschool in mine. peace bros

DELETED- respect for the board

Last edited:
wow your name fits perfectly :eek: do you actually think there aren't people on that olympia stage taking more shit than ronnie ever thought about taking, but they still can't be as good as ronnie now can they???? things that make a noob say hmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

:) :D :) ::ction-sm

back to the thread

i dont think anyone in my lifetime will ever top big ron. that man pops like no other. even if he wasnt as huge and shredded his posing could win mr.O

maybe if biga had genetics like ronnie or arnold he would have to be a drug dealing scumbag, he might have been a pro thats actually known.

ha bumping this up for BigA to read...LOL

everybody sing along please "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE" na na na na, na na na na, hey, hey, hey, GOODBYE"

Ronnie was awesome and I love him. I don't understand though why everyone bashes people when they talk about drug programs. I mean Ronnie was around for a long time and then came out of no where to become the most impressive Mr. O we have seen in some time. Now do you think that just happened by him working harder or taking in more protein? I don't. I think he was given something new that he responded to very well. I don't think that is bashing him or saying that it is 'all about the drugs' but anyone that thinks "something" didn't happen there to make a guy that was already a pro and competing for years make that kind of eye popping change is just crazy. Again this is no disrespect to Ronnie at all but I just don't see why everyone jumps on anyone that adds his drug program into the equation.

ha bumping this up for BigA to read...LOL

LMAO!!! I was gonna do the same! :D

Not a single day on this board without bursting out laughing. Thanks noobsauce! :D

wow you are right i have only made a few posts and you have made some comment on EVERY one of them. do i have a stalker? maybe you have no life and are a post-whore.

anyways you are an insulting rude little fuck. i cant belive a jerk-off like you is a mod on this board. what does that say about the board? not much. calling someone stupid online because my opinion is that arnold would have been better than ronnie with the same drug program. are you fucking serious? get a life you fucking douchebag white-trash piece of shit.

also is funny how EVERY fucking reference to gear99 has been removed. scamming fucks selling fake shit.

maybe if biga had genetics like ronnie or arnold he would have to be a drug dealing scumbag, he might have been a pro thats actually known.

thats right fags, keep selling your fake-ass gear. this site will be shut doen soon enough, then maybe you mods might supplement your income with methods other than drug dealing. even worse selling fake shit. SCUMBAGS

by the way ouchthathurts, if thats you in that pic you have no triceps, pathetic shoulders if thats what you call them, and a fu-ma-chu srcrub looking beard. no wonder you are always on posting shit, i would be embarassed to go out in public if i was you.

now why dont you block me and then all of you can make comments to which i wont be able to reply to. just like 3rd grade.

Isn't it funny how when theres no gains its a result of fake gear. What are you trying to accomplish by being so disrespectful? You trying to prove how much of a tough guy you are? Because if so you have.

Ronnie was awesome and I love him. I don't understand though why everyone bashes people when they talk about drug programs. I mean Ronnie was around for a long time and then came out of no where to become the most impressive Mr. O we have seen in some time. Now do you think that just happened by him working harder or taking in more protein? I don't. I think he was given something new that he responded to very well. I don't think that is bashing him or saying that it is 'all about the drugs' but anyone that thinks "something" didn't happen there to make a guy that was already a pro and competing for years make that kind of eye popping change is just crazy. Again this is no disrespect to Ronnie at all but I just don't see why everyone jumps on anyone that adds his drug program into the equation.
Jeeezzzze people this shit is soooooo fucking stupid, do you think that aliens came to earth and gave ronnie some top secret drug to make him blow by everyone! common bro, everyone is taking the same shit as ronnie, some more, some less! ronnies brutal training, with chads nutritional program, "maybe upping his gear protocal a lil bit", and spending his time out of the gym productively along with insane genetics is what made ronnie coleman, not some top secret drug program! I repeat everyone is doing the same shit as ronnie, there are guys at the national level in the middleweight class that are taking more shit than ronnie (a couple of people, not many).

chad nicholls himself will tell you that ronnie's eating habits weren't very good until he started working with chad (severly undereating).

Well Ronnie not only has a lot of natural talent, but he works his ass off! He's stronger than hell and isn't afraid of challenging himself with incredible poundages, so he deserves a lot of credit. But as far as the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all time, it's a tough one, I agree that Arnold was great, probably deserves "the greatest bodybuilder of all time" because of his charisma, and marketability. I doubt that anyone will ever reach that level of accomplishment as far as movies, fame, political office, etc.

But I would say that maybe Flex Wheeler is a bit better, (that's just my opinion) His shape was incredible, very aesthetically pleasing body. So for sheer size Ronnie no doubt, but genetics in terms of aesthetics, I would have to say Flex Wheeler, then of course there is symetry and proportion, and you have to look at Shawn Ray and Lee Labrada. I guess that it's a matter of opinion once you get to that level.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we will have to go without NoobSauce's company from now on.

My apologies to the board.

Sincerely,

OTH

Jeeezzzze people this shit is soooooo fucking stupid, do you think that aliens came to earth and gave ronnie some top secret drug to make him blow by everyone! common bro, everyone is taking the same shit as ronnie, some more, some less! ronnies brutal training, with chads nutritional program, "maybe upping his gear protocal a lil bit", and spending his time out of the gym productively along with insane genetics is what made ronnie coleman, not some top secret drug program! I repeat everyone is doing the same shit as ronnie, there are guys at the national level in the middleweight class that are taking more shit than ronnie (a couple of people, not many).

chad nicholls himself will tell you that ronnie's eating habits weren't very good until he started working with chad (severly undereating).

I don't think that aliens came but I think that people are always looking for new things to keep pushing the envelope. Listen man, I don't give a shit either way, more power to him. But I don't think everyone is taking the same thing and more, just my opinion so don't get pissed. I disagree with the "it was Ronnie genetics" argument also. I don't think that someone gets as far as Ronnie did and then all of a sudden make the jump that he did without something significant thrown in the mix. Why was he taking 15th if he has such great genetics? So you are telling me that he became an IFBB pro with out knowing how to eat? Or he wasn't training as hard/heavy and then just cranked up the intensity years after turning pro? Like I said this is just discussion, not a pissing match because I don't care either way, I just thought it was funny how everyone gets in a a tizzy when you mention the possibility that something was added to his program that made a dramatic difference. Not a gradual change either, a one year explosion. I was there when Ronnie won his first "O" and I have nothing but respect for him and think he is one of the best ever.

they were each in their time" the greatest"
but 20 years from now we'll be looking at
big ron like we see lee haney 20 yrs later.
he is a gentic gift but in 20 yrs we will see
more people the size of big ron.

I don't think that aliens came but I think that people are always looking for new things to keep pushing the envelope. Listen man, I don't give a shit either way, more power to him. But I don't think everyone is taking the same thing and more, just my opinion so don't get pissed. I disagree with the "it was Ronnie genetics" argument also. I don't think that someone gets as far as Ronnie did and then all of a sudden make the jump that he did without something significant thrown in the mix. Why was he taking 15th if he has such great genetics? So you are telling me that he became an IFBB pro with out knowing how to eat? Or he wasn't training as hard/heavy and then just cranked up the intensity years after turning pro? Like I said this is just discussion, not a pissing match because I don't care either way, I just thought it was funny how everyone gets in a a tizzy when you mention the possibility that something was added to his program that made a dramatic difference. Not a gradual change either, a one year explosion. I was there when Ronnie won his first "O" and I have nothing but respect for him and think he is one of the best ever.
so what was ronnie taking that everyone else did not have access to?? :rolleyes: do you think the germans didn't know about every drug there is (them and the russians are pioneers in the shit), yet Ruhl couldn't fuck with ronnie.

Ok its useless for me to argue this point with you as you are one of those "it must be the drugs guys" so we will agree to disagree bro.

on a level playing field... genetics set people apart

Question is what Ronnie was the most unreal display of Bodybuilding Perfection?

2003 Olympia.

He looked really good in 2001 also from what I remember at the Arnold. I definitively think it was earlier in his career. The year Flex gave him a run for his money Flex could have been most unreal display of Bodybuilding Perfection at that time. Either way both is because of Genetics.

Genetics are all there is in this sport. what if i out eat, out lift,out rest and out drug bboy for a whole year. ill tell you this much i wouldnt even be back stage handing his big ass a towel. i wasnt born with those kind of genetics. and what seperates those guys from the rest is that theyre bodies have the ability to assimilate muscle in a way that one out of every 10000000 people can. yeah they use drugs, but so do most guys on this site, how come none of use are 296 under 6 foot at 4%bodyfat? GENETICS!!!!! thats not an excuse to not try, everyone might have the potential to be a top amateur but being on the O stage is a different ball game.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131