over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Mountain Dog diet - guiding principles

My diet is heavily MD influenced. Just got a 12-month to his site--good stuff, I'll say that for sure.

Only difference is he'd probably try to get me to eat more overall kcals if I was working with him, but I think the food sources are on spot with his diets and the portions are ideal for my goals(slow gains and limtied water retention).

Lots of emphasis on coconut oil, gf beef, salmon, egg yolks, fish oil, and nuts as my source of healthy fats(and/or protein). Lots of egg whites, chicken as my source of protein and carbs like fruit, pineapple juice, yogurt, rice, ezekiel bread as my carb source.

EDIT: One food source(for proteins, fats, and carbs) I'd like to have is Raw Milk and I'd like to ideally have a cup a day, but it's not financially practical nor legal. Plus, it expires so quickly.

The legality could be an issue for some, but the co-op I buy my raw milk from delivers every other week. Never have I had any raw milk go bad in less than two weeks. I wouldn't say it expires 'quickly'. :)

Here in Iowa we don't have it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods...have to get it from a farm. Guy at whole foods sd it was illegal to sell.

In NYC I can get drugs way easier than I can get raw milk. I still haven't found it.

Is it paid per month? Just curious

Yes and welllll worth it!!! There's a huge Q&A section to that I go through from time to time and he answers ALL questions thoroughly. Alot of great articles on a wide variety or things.

The legality could be an issue for some, but the co-op I buy my raw milk from delivers every other week. Never have I had any raw milk go bad in less than two weeks. I wouldn't say it expires 'quickly'. :)

I was under the assumption it goes bad in 5-7 days, I guess not. Thanks.

For future references, I'll get some smuggled.

I was under the assumption it goes bad in 5-7 days, I guess not. Thanks.

For future references, I'll get some smuggled.

I found a co-op through my local Weston A Price chapter leader.

**broken link removed**

This site may also be of some help.

**broken link removed**

The co-op I belong to is pretty hush hush as it's illegal to sell in my state too. Our delivery comes from across state lines. Had to interview before being accepted. Just for some milk, lol.

Last edited:
Hi mountain dog this is what I have been looking for great read

For someone with irritable bowel syndrome that can't eat dairy and is out of reach of grass fed beef. My diet is ezekial bread , rice , chicken breast , coconut oil , almond cashew and peanut butter, protein isolate , avocado , sushi (tuna, salmon)

400-500p,300-400carb 100-120 fat 80 from mono 20 -40 sat

Is there anything you can recommend to me I feel the best eating rice salad chicken beast with an ezekial almond butter coconut oil sandwich

learned alot. Thanks MD!

I read SATURATED FATS IMPAIR INSULIN SENSITIVITY.

Bumping this!

John..on your express site it shows Antoine started his diet on around 3,500calories...that doesnt seem much for someone his size?

Also...even off season it doesnt look like you both eat crazy calories...is it more to do with the quality of the calories?

For example..im like 235lbs..6ft 2ish and about 14% bf...trying to lean bulk and aiming for a good 4500cals ed from clean food..however looking at your writings on the site it makes me think if i aim for around 3500ish but all quality dense calories i could still gain lean muscle and stay lean...my maintenance is around 3300ish i think.

What do you think?

I have nothing to add here, other than to mark it for future reads. Lots of great info here. Thanks MD for the great read. Truly the best board for wealths of knowledge.

Fantastic thread! Learned a lot. I've made the switch to free range eggs, grass fed beef, wild caought fish, added coconut oil and grass fed butter to the diet.

My question. I'm paying 6bucks/dozen for the free range eggs at the Union Sq farmers market in nyc.

What do you all pay for free range eggs?

Fantastic thread! Learned a lot. I've made the switch to free range eggs, grass fed beef, wild caought fish, added coconut oil and grass fed butter to the diet.

My question. I'm paying 6bucks/dozen for the free range eggs at the Union Sq farmers market in nyc.

What do you all pay for free range eggs?

$2 per dozen. Thank god I live in the natural state.

Quick question.. What's the difference between this and the Paleo diet?

Also, doesn't it piss you guys off that it's easier to buy crack than raw milk?

Last edited:

You in Arkansas, buddy? You're right... the laws here are ridiculous regarding raw milk. I found a small cattle share group but it was like $13 a gallon.

I have to read through this when my ADD isn't so bad.

John,

I, too, advocate and employ eating about 75-80% of my carbs split pre and post workout. I train in the evening because I prefer the satiety element of carbs with my last meal, a few hours prior to bed. Many studies also indicate that eating most of one's calories/carbs at night leads to better fasting BG, better HDL/LDL, higher LBM and lower BF%, as well as higher levels of satiety. My personal experience would confirm that this applies to me as well.

I am wondering if you can provide your opinion about eating this way with concurrent exogenous HGH use. I take 5 units of HGH prior to bed, ~2 hours following my last meal (which is post workout and high in carbs - 100-200g). I do believe, based on human studies and my education in physiology, medicine and endocrine function, that using HGH at night is superior to using it in the AM if only one dose per day is to be had.

In your opinion, do you think that over time, using HGH so close to one's last meal of the day (high carb, post workout) would be detrimental?

Bump this Question for an answer or some outlook

Wow. 2 bucks. Awesome. I have since found a guy at the farmers market that sells the eggs for 4 bucks/dozen. My only concern is that none of the eggs I've bought at the market have that "orange" yolk that I read free range eggs should have.

I also want to share that last week I purchased the "one time diet" program from John Meadows. I could not be happier with the plan he gave me!!

Groupon

Groupon for grass-fed beef, it's going on for the next four hours. Unfortunately you can't pick the cut you want but there are different variety packs all increasing in size.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127