over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The National Personal Training Institute

Jarhed

Newbies
For the longest time now I've been thinking about getting certified as Personal Trainer. Well, I'm finally getting serious. I've been looking into various ways of getting my cert (online, correspondence, classroom). I've come to the conclusion that the online & correspondence path is not for me. I'm more of a classroom type guy. In my endless web surfing I've come across **broken link removed** as a possible facility to get my cert.

Before I take the plunge and commit myself to this school, I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this school. Is it reputable? :confused:

Thanks for your help

:D

I've never heard of it, and that's enough right there to not hire someone with that certification. Take a look at International Sports Science Association (ISSA) or ACE. A lot of clubs won't touch someone on less they are better known programs. There's always ACSM and NSCA but those require a college degree first.
PM me if you need help.

im taking the International Sports Science Association through the net, I also had a major in college about 3 years ago signed up for 2 years full-time in exercise science and technology, and my car had to die on me right before it and have been caught up with shit ever since, I still may go back to school for it while im piercing and/or training. still young so i have a lot of time. I figure at 20, if i work to expand my credientials in the health and fitness field for the next 10 years by 30 I should be making great money with a bachlors in exercise science, 5 or so cert's, maybe some competitions under my belt, just want to make ok $ one day, be able to afford to live in OC CA area.

Jarhead

NPTI is a legit school. They're mainly on the east coast. A good friend of mine is a teacher for them. You spend half the day in a class room setting and the other half in the gym. They actually teach there gym class at my gym. They are very reputable. In fact Monica Brant is one of there spokespersons. If you have any specific questions let me know and I can put you in touch with my friend and he can answer any questions that you might have. Take care.

patk

Id never use an internet company for a PT certification. UNless I found them to be reputable, without doubt. They had a news special here on a $40 course, and the tests involved for the certification. It was ridiculous. I used a local one that most of the PTs in my area use-NSPA.

www.NSPAinc.com

I was a personal trainer for a long time. I was certified by ACE. From my experience, no one even cared who you were certified by. I never even had one single person ask me where I got my certifications. I never even got asked to prove that I WAS certified. Maybe it's because I live in Texas and Texas is not exactly the world's fitness mecca. I suppose it does matter where your certification comes from when you apply at a gym. But, as far as the general public is concerned, they just want you to make their fat roles disappear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws